PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here remembering me and my Luna-baby?

Kirsten
05-01-2002, 07:56 AM
I know, I haven't been around for a couple of months now, it was a very busy time and - as I have to admit - I suffered a serious case of internet-laziness - but now Luna eventually urged me to return and say hi to all our kitty-friends here and their mommies and daddies! How's everyone doing?

Luna is a very big girl meanwhile, she had her 2. birthday last week.

She also wanted you to see her latest pic, as you can see, she's a young lady now:

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0002/luna/luna68.jpg

Hope everyone's doing fine here, the kitties as well as their human friends...

Kirsten & Luna

Former User
05-01-2002, 07:58 AM
FINALLY!!! Glad to see you are back Kirsten!!!!! Missed ya girl! And Luna too!

Kirsten
05-01-2002, 08:39 AM
Hi C&K and Spence! :) How are you and your fur kids?

I just saw Casper and Kitty's beautiful website! :) Now Luna wants me to update hers! LOL

Kirsten

Former User
05-01-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Kirsten

I just saw Casper and Kitty's beautiful website! :)

Thanx Kirsten, but you should go back now, as my husband just finished doing the update :)
As you saw, our furkids are doing great, gone bigger too.
I've been to your page often too, to see if there's any updates. I've also been looking Luna's pics, starting from when she was adorable little bundle of furr and while growing. She's beautiful! :)

Kirsten
05-01-2002, 11:57 AM
Spence, you have a real zoo at home! :) You have a FIP-positive stray? What do you do to protect the others (except seperating them)? I'm asking because years ago, I had a cat that died from FIP, so I'm still interesting in that matter. I heard the corona virus survives in the environment for months, and FIP vaccinations are not 100%...

Casper and Kitty, your humans really did a wonderful job with your website, and your pics are beautiful! :)
And what kind of camera did your mommy use to make these little movies?

Kirsten

Kirsten
05-01-2002, 12:11 PM
Oh, FIV, I should have read better, sorry! :o
That doesn't sound too bad - as it seems, a cat has good chances for a good life with feline AIDS.

I just read his story in your thread, he was so lucky that you found him! Saw that he was considered to be a girl first! :)

Best wishes to Mr. Trevor!

Kirsten

Former User
05-01-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten

Casper and Kitty, your humans really did a wonderful job with your website, and your pics are beautiful! :)
And what kind of camera did your mommy use to make these little movies?
Kirsten

Awww, thank you! I'll be sure to credit my hubby who does the work for the homepage, I just take the pics. We have a digital camera, Sony Mavica, and we're able to make little movies up to 15 seconds.
Can you tell I LOVE taking pics?;) :rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
05-01-2002, 12:41 PM
Velkommen, Kirsten and Luna! SO nice to have a much loved and well remembered "old timer" family member back! Luna, you have grown into one stellar beauty!! Love, Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

purrley
05-01-2002, 12:51 PM
CHUCK - sure ya got enough bedrooms?:D :D

purrley
05-01-2002, 12:52 PM
Welcome Back Kirsten and Luna - and Luna - how beautiful you are little tabby sweetie;)

purrley
05-01-2002, 12:54 PM
:D :D Chuck

lynnestankard
05-01-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by SpencerTheLion
Yeh, it's full here.

And NO ROOM for any more furbabies if another stray happened by?!!!:D LOL LOL

Welcome back Kirsten and hasn't Luna grown somewhat!! More pics please!!:) :)

Lynne

Edwina's Secretary
05-01-2002, 01:11 PM
Kirsten -- How good to see you back again! I've thought of you and Luna often!

Sara

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-01-2002, 04:34 PM
Hi Kirsten, I'm new here since you've gone, but I wanted to welcome you back anyway and let you know what a beautiful kitty Luna is (as if you didn't know that already!) :) I'll have to find the time to check out her website to see her as a little bitty kitty. I bet she was the most adorable kitty around too since she's grown into such a beautiful young lady. I too look forward to more pictures of Luna. :)

Lachesis
05-02-2002, 01:02 AM
what a cutie patootie!!!

tuxluvr
05-02-2002, 04:35 AM
I just KNEW there was someone I was missing! Welcome back!

Gio
05-02-2002, 06:21 AM
Welcome back Kirsten! We did miss you and Luna

Kirsten
05-04-2002, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome; Luna's just sitting next to me, obviously wants me to tell you "hi" from her! :)

I took a lot of photos of her recently and I hope they will turn out well, and I think I should really update her page soon! (Geez, I was sooo lazy recently!) :)

Kirsten

AmberLee
05-04-2002, 08:26 PM
Luna photo's coming soon! Yippies!!

krazyaboutkatz
05-04-2002, 11:27 PM
Luna is a very beautiful cat. Thanks for the photo. I'll have to visit her website soon. I just love pictures of kitties.:D