PDA

View Full Version : I *think* I know why Brodie has been puking again.

christa
04-24-2006, 08:11 AM
Brodie was doing soooooooo well . . . he had gone almost 2 weeks without puking and then WHAM, it started all over again. Not bad, only puking about once a day, but still, he's been puking EVERY DAY for about a week now.

I *THINK* I KNOW WHY!

I keep the cat's food bags & treat bags/bottles in a huge basket on top of some short filing cabinets that I have in my office (where they stay at night) Anyway, the other morning, I went in to feed them . . . I was getting into their food and I noticed some treats were spilled out . . . :eek:

Now, you have to realize that these were treats that were bought weeks before Brodie was hospitalized . . . weeks before we realized that he had to be on a STRICT diet to rid his body of food that he was allergic to!!! :eek:

SOOOOOOOOOOO, I picked the bottle up . . . it was about 3/4's of the way EMPTY!!! LOLOLOL . . . the lid had teeth marks in it, LOL. They had pried the lid off . . . and ate almost the entire bottle. (I had only fed him a few previously)

So now, we are "detoxing" all over again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Little booger!

Oh yeah, I also had to put their "duck & pea" food bag in a plastic container because it had teeth marks all the way across the zipper part, where they were trying to get into it too!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: They're little monsters!

Pawsitive Thinking
04-24-2006, 08:24 AM
Looks like you've solved that one! Little horrors :eek:

catmandu
04-24-2006, 09:35 AM
We hope that you have hit on the solution and that hiding the treats will keep your Brodie from being ill.
You have to admire thier trickiness though in helping themselves to the treats.

smokey the elder
04-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Busted! :D

RedHedd
04-24-2006, 11:51 AM
Brats! :D

aki
04-24-2006, 11:55 AM
Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! Little stinkers!

I hope you have found the culprit though at last.

Craftlady
04-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Oh my our furry kids can be so sly at times. Glad you found out what was happening :)

rg_girlca
04-24-2006, 05:31 PM
I hope that this does put an end to Brodie being sick and that he starts to feel better real soon.

One time I had bought a different type of treat and my poor RB Katie girl was sick to 3 days and it was from the new treats. Needless to say, I never bought them again.

jazzcat
04-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Uh oh! Busted!

Well hopefully this will answer the question of why he is puking again. Detox time!