PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

GiantSchnauzer
04-23-2006, 10:36 PM
I was on the site awhile back and decided to start visiting more. My name is Stacey and I'm from Massachusetts. I am currently dogless but that will only be until Sat. I'll be bringing home a 13 week old Giant Schnauzer puppy. She'll be my third Giant. She'll also be training for Schutzhund and obedience. This is going to be one long week. I can hardly stand the wait. Pics will certainly follow. :)

I lost my last baby girl 4 weeks ago to an autoimmune disease. She was only 5. :(
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/dakchick01/z3.jpg

Karen
04-23-2006, 10:42 PM
Awww. Sorry for your loss.

Where in Massachusetts are you? We're in Newton, I grew up in the middle of the state, though.

Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Karen, my current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

GiantSchnauzer
04-23-2006, 10:45 PM
I'm on the North Shore. I have a few friends down in Newton. We were just down there Fri night at my friends restaurant.

Very cute bunny. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

shihtzulover850
04-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Hope you enjoy the site. Welcome! :) :rolleyes: :cool: :D ;) :p P.S. I am owned by one dog a shih tzu named snuggles :D :D

sammy101
04-24-2006, 11:22 AM
welcome to PT! I'm sorry for your loss :(
I'm owned by 2 dogs,Kodie(sig) and Lucy.
hope to see pictures of your new addition!

Oggyflute
04-25-2006, 02:36 AM
G'day Stacey, & welcome to PT. Sorry about your beautiful girl. I'm Trev and have two standard schnauzers and a bitsa pup. :) Can't wait to see pics of your new pup.