PDA

View Full Version : new here with some questions

k9arson
05-01-2002, 06:33 AM
I am new here and I have some questions that I need help with.
1) How do I send an attachment ?when ever I do it says the attachment is to large.
2) How do I see the pet of the day? I can't find how to see this feature.
3) Since I am so Computer illerate should I sell this Computer?LOL
Thanks for your help in advance. Bruce

anna_66
05-01-2002, 06:46 AM
Your pics just have to be resized with a program on your computer. And to see pet of the day click here (http://www.dogoftheday.com/)

Karen
05-01-2002, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by k9arson
I am new here and I have some questions that I need help with.
1) How do I send an attachment ?when ever I do it says the attachment is to large.
2) How do I see the pet of the day? I can't find how to see this feature.
3) Since I am so Computer illerate should I sell this Computer?LOL
Thanks for your help in advance. Bruce

1) You need to resize your photo smaller. If you have an image-editing or a paint program, like Paintshop Pro, you can use that to resize images.

3) Absolutely not! Then you'd never see the Pet of the Day (the links for Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are also at the bottom of every page here) and we wouldn't get to chat with you! :)

You'll learn, that's what being alive is about, right? :)

k9arson
05-01-2002, 07:58 AM
Anna and Karen, I tried to reduce a picture in adobe but it came out the size of a postage stamp after i decreased the pixels. Am I doing something wrong or isn't adobe a program that I should be using?

Randi
05-01-2002, 09:26 AM
Is it Adobe Photoshop you're using? If so, I can guide you through how to rezise your pics, just send me a PM. ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-01-2002, 11:52 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!
I don't have any new advice for you; just a big old WELCOME!!!:)

lynnestankard
05-01-2002, 12:11 PM
Hi Bruce I'm like Mommyoffuzzyfaces - just here to give you a BIG WELCOME to Pet Talk. I'm totally thick about computers but lots of people here are so helpful.:D Have fun.

Lynne

k9arson
05-01-2002, 03:17 PM
Thanks to everyone that tried to help me with the pictures. Randi I may need some help. I reduced a picture below the 60000bytes but it is small but it is reduced . I will try to send it and see what happens. I am thinking of just doing a photo page off Cody's page and put that in a signature.
Also thanks to all of you who gave us such a warm welcome and made us feel at home. Bruce & Cody

Logan
05-01-2002, 03:23 PM
The attachment is beautiful!!!! You did a terrific job.

AmberLee
05-01-2002, 03:25 PM
Cody is lovely. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures.

Welcome to Pet Talk!

k9arson
05-01-2002, 03:57 PM
Thanks I am doing a photo album of Codys photos. Next I will need direction on how to enter it as a signature . You people are great.Thanks again

lynnestankard
05-01-2002, 05:39 PM
Awwwww Cody - so sweet :) :) :)

Lynne

Gio
05-02-2002, 02:57 AM
I'm a bit late but a warm welcome from me as well to both you and Cody! :)