PDA

View Full Version : I don't know whether to cry or scream!

chrangharris
04-23-2006, 07:58 PM
I've been sick the last month- nothing to serious- a sinus infection/bronchitis. I've been on 3 rounds of antibiotics in 3 weeks. I was even running a fever of 102 and ran a low grade fever for 5 days straight. The last round of antibiotic seemed to have kicked it and I finished it on Wednesday. It is now Sunday and I'm running another low grade fever- UGH! I just don't feel right but it is nothing that I can describe- it's not like a stuffy nose or anything definite. I'm so frustrated that we can't get this kicked and getting worried about what this is doing to the baby. I guess I'm heading back to the Dr. tomorrow- please be praying that we can get me healthy!

Karen
04-23-2006, 10:44 PM
I hope you feel better soon, I know that must be frustrating and worrying.

moosmom
04-24-2006, 07:17 AM
Chris,

When I was pregnant, I also had UR problems. Way back in the '70s we werent allowed to take anything for it. I too was miserable.

Feel better soon!!

Cataholic
04-24-2006, 08:53 AM
You know, I think doctors tend to under-care when a woman is pregnant, and everything is like, "oh, yes, some pregnant women...". 3 courses of antibiotics, and no change sounds like it is time to do something different...whether it is more tests, more exploration, different doctor, etc. :o

critter crazy
04-24-2006, 09:11 AM
I hope you get better, and please do go back to the doctors and demand they do something!!!! It is so worrying when you are pregnant!! please get better and let us know how you make out!!!!

sirrahved
04-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Maybe all of the rounds of antibiotics are lowering your immune system? I hope you feel better soon!