PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Selling A Digital Camera?

BC_MoM
04-23-2006, 03:38 PM
My Godfather was supposed to buy me a new one (Canon PowerShot A520) for my Christmas/Birthday (Feb7) present and changed his mind. He said taking me to see Michael Flatley (Irish Dancer) in September 2005 was my present.

And my camera needs it's lense repaired, but it's not even worth it anymore. It's a discontinued camera anyway.

I'm so upset.. I took my camera everywhere I go.. but now I can't. I can't take pictures as Molly grows anymore (not that she's going to grow much bigger, though) and whenever I see a Kodak Moment, I can't do anything about it!

I was wondering if anyone is selling a digital camera on here?

I would preferably want something made no later than Summer 2005 (although, depending on the camera, later can be accepted!).. megapixels doesn't really matter, but I'm looking for something with:

Exposure compensation, shutter speed, aperture, white balance, focus MANUAL controls
Video with sound
At least 4x optical zoom, but depending on the camera, 3x may be fine
Auto focus & AF-assist lamp

I would rather it not be a Kodak digital camera or a Sony still digital camera. I would really love a Canon.

I can only pay around $150-230 Canadian dollars.. ($132-202.50 USD) and will include a package full of goodies for your pet(s)! :D

Any takers?

buttercup132
04-23-2006, 04:10 PM
You should check on ebay. My mom found one for me that good she got it for one something I'l post the link for the same type.
Heres a picture of it, thats my one that I one its a
Canon PowerShot A520 4.0 Megapixel

http://i4.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/e7/0d/cf_12_sb.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7611890047&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting)

BC_MoM
04-23-2006, 04:14 PM
We can't buy online. :(

Tralee
04-23-2006, 05:40 PM
what about buying a film camera until you can afford a canon digital. I have a nice film camera (can't remeber what brand it might be a canon) i could send you it, if you are truely desperate.

Roxyluvsme13
04-23-2006, 05:42 PM
I have a Kodak that I wont be needing anymore by June-Julyish...but since you dont want Kodak..:p