PDA

View Full Version : I need help naming the new babies!

Sevaede
04-22-2006, 08:50 PM
So far, I need two boys and one girl name but I know that I will need more. Any suggestions? One grey boy, one grey girl, and one boy that looks like he may be a tortie.

~Ginny~
04-22-2006, 09:27 PM
o.O .. Are they dogs?? Anyway.. I'll try to think of something

Girl(s) - Tami (Tammy) , Sarah (Sara) , Sugar, pepper, Honey, Ginger, Lila, Nina, Cathy, Gena (.. Gina), Cara, Callie, Carry, Zoe, Delilah, Dana, Jennah (Jenna)

Boy(s)- Brandon, Logan, Resse, Mikey (Mike, Michael, Mitchel) , Jerry, Tommy(Tom), Buzz, Hinge, Fogg, Shadow, Sky.

-Tell me if ya like 'em?

Cubby'sMom
04-22-2006, 09:33 PM
For the girls- May, Baby(lol, typical), Nora, Nicki/Nicky, Maya, Mimi, Kiki
For the boys- Orion(I love this name lol), Thomas, Jet, Jackster, Earl, Spooky

These are few that came into mind good luck with the new kittens and naming them!

lute
04-22-2006, 09:34 PM
o.O .. Are they dogs??
they're CATS! this is cat general.

how about Manny, Hammy, Rumble, Smudge, Jolly, Minnie, Dolly, Smitty, Young'n, Chowder, Zeeba.

hope this helps! :D

~Ginny~
04-22-2006, 09:39 PM
WEll right now it's in General..

Sevaede
04-22-2006, 09:41 PM
o.O .. Are they dogs?? Anyway.. I'll try to think of something

Girl(s) - Tami (Tammy) , Sarah (Sara) , Sugar, pepper, Honey, Ginger, Lila, Nina, Cathy, Gena (.. Gina), Cara, Callie, Carry, Zoe, Delilah, Dana, Jennah (Jenna)

Boy(s)- Brandon, Logan, Resse, Mikey (Mike, Michael, Mitchel) , Jerry, Tommy(Tom), Buzz, Hinge, Fogg, Shadow, Sky.

-Tell me if ya like 'em?

Nope, kitties!

They're all great. Not too fond of Tammy or Jenna but I like Sarah, Ginger, Lila, Zoe, and Delilah(for girls)! Jerry, Tom (as in the cartoon), Fog, Shadow, and Sky.

Sevaede
04-22-2006, 09:42 PM
For the girls- May, Baby(lol, typical), Nora, Nicki/Nicky, Maya, Mimi, Kiki
For the boys- Orion(I love this name lol), Thomas, Jet, Jackster, Earl, Spooky

These are few that came into mind good luck with the new kittens and naming them!

I like Maya and Orion the best out of those ones! :D

Sevaede
04-22-2006, 09:43 PM
they're CATS! this is cat general.

how about Manny, Hammy, Rumble, Smudge, Jolly, Minnie, Dolly, Smitty, Young'n, Chowder, Zeeba.

hope this helps! :D

I like Hammy, Smudge, Dolly, and Chowder the best out of these ones! :D

Cubby'sMom
04-22-2006, 11:49 PM
I like Maya and Orion the best out of those ones! :D

Cool! I hope you find the right name for the kitties! It took us a while to name Henry :rolleyes: My dad kept saying names like Nascar and Starbucks lol.

Sevaede
04-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Cool! I hope you find the right name for the kitties! It took us a while to name Henry :rolleyes: My dad kept saying names like Nascar and Starbucks lol.

Nascar? Poor kitty! :D

Cubby'sMom
04-23-2006, 01:22 AM
Nascar? Poor kitty! :D

Lol yeah my dad loves Nascar. I sort of like it, but a name?! :D :p
Oh yeah I thought of a few other names: Riza, Mustang, Winry, and Neko. Neko means cat in Japanese I believe. The other names are from one of my fav shows, and I thought they sounded kinda nice for a kitty.

carole
04-23-2006, 05:01 AM
These are some names i like mostly girls,Xanadu,Georgia,Brandy,Tiffany,Holly,
Harmony,Melody,Jasper,Jantz,cannot think of anymore right now, good luck choosing.

kb2yjx
04-23-2006, 09:28 AM
Are you sure that the boy that you think is a TORTI is a boy???? Male tortis are very rare and if my memory serves me, they are usually sterile....I am sure the other cat folks out there will help with what I said.

carole
04-23-2006, 03:34 PM
I have to agree, I think you might find your tortie is indeed a sweet wee girl. :D

icedtea
04-24-2006, 12:33 AM
hmmmm
ivy, tutu harry apple bean plum
funny names but i love funyn names! :)