PDA

View Full Version : Bandana Swap of 2006 - Questionnaire! **UPDATE** Pg. 7

Kfamr
04-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Rules/Concerns

You must be a member for atleast 6 months & over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may be able to participate as long as Karen receives telephone call from your parents/guardian - for more information on that, please PM me (Kfamr.)

You MUST send bandanas to your swapper once the deadline is over and information on your swapper is received. Failure to do so will eliminate you from further swaps. If you change your mind - let me know BEFORE the deadline. Keep in mind of any travel/moving/etc. plans BEFORE you participate.

This is a bandana swap - it is up to you wether or not you'd like to send along other gifts.

You may make and/or buy your bandanas. To make your own bandanas click here! (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=60150)

***PLEASE be understanding when it comes to these concerns***

THE DEADLINES

These deadlines apply to everyone who wants to participate!

The deadline for sending questionnaires is June 1st, 2006 I will hopefully be able to swap names and have information sent by that weekend.

The deadline to send the bandanas will be Saturday - July 1st, 2006 - that gives everyone one month to either make or buy bandanas, plenty of time!

Send all question, concerns, and questionnaires to the following address:
[email protected]

The following list is what everyone needs to fill and send to [email protected]

Copy and paste them - fill in your answer after each one. Put your username in the subject!

1. Full Mailing Address (Include first & last name)

2. Your E-mail address and your PT User ID

3. How many dog/s do you have?

4. Please list the Name & Size of bandana for each dog.

5. Which colors do you like best on your dog/s?

6. Is there any additional comments you'd like to add?

7. Is there anyone you prefer not to swap with?

------------------------------

Remember - you have until June 1st to send in these questionnaires!

The following are the questionnaires I've recieved:

Kfamr
buttercup132
cali
LuvGold00
GoldenLuv
Corinna
Cookiebaker
King2005
lv4dogs
anna_66
lobodeb
flamepony12
wolf_Q
Captain
shais_mom
molucass
roxyluvsme13
k9krazee
petslover

Roxyluvsme13
04-22-2006, 06:10 PM
So...if we want to participate and are under 13 we have to actually have our parents call karen? Can't we just send a letter or soemthing with our parents signatures?

buttercup132
04-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Ummm phoning Karen would cost a bit of money for me seeing as I live in a whole different country..why do we have to be 18?:confused:I's like to do this it's finally something I've been on PT long enough for

Kfamr
04-22-2006, 06:14 PM
So...if we want to participate and are under 13 we have to actually have our parents call karen?

That's what the rules say - but it's under 18, not 13.

Ummm phoning Karen would cost a bit of money for me seeing as I live in a whole different country..why do we have to be 18?:confused:

A few reasons -
Responsibility, one.
Parents should know about their children sending/giving out their residence address, two.
And for the fact that I said so.

Calling cards are cheap and easily obtainable.

------

If anyone has any issues with the rules/concerns of this swap - easy... don't participate. The new rules of this swap are something Amy & I talked about in previous gift swaps and I've decided to use them as well for this one.

I was going to make it that NO one under the age of 18 is allowed to participate, however I do believe this way is reasonable.

Roxyluvsme13
04-22-2006, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=Kfamr]That's what the rules say - but it's under 18, not 13.

A few reasons -
Responsibility, one.
Parents should know about their children sending/giving out their residence address, two.
And for the fact that I said so.

Calling cards are cheap and easily obtainable.

If anyone has any issues with the rules/concerns of this swap - easy... don't participate. The new rules of this swap are something Amy & I talked about in previous gift swaps and I've decided to use them as well for this one.[/

------
QUOTE]
I meant 18, hehe. Oh, and just for a fact I always tell my mom when PT'ers send me stuff. (Honest!) I'll ask her if I can participate :).

.sarah
04-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Ummm phoning Karen would cost a bit of money for me seeing as I live in a whole different country..why do we have to be 18?:confused:I's like to do this it's finally something I've been on PT long enough for
It would cost "a bit of money" to actually send the bandanas too.

I think the rules are fair. I will probably participate :)

buttercup132
04-22-2006, 06:27 PM
I never said they werent fair I was just wondering I dont have a problem with the rules though. Kay would you be able to PM me Karens number then?

Kfamr
04-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Sent!

Roxyluvsme13
04-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Can you PM it to me, too?

Kfamr
04-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Sent..!

buttercup132
04-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Ok thanks my moms reading the rules ect she's phoning her will Karen pm you to tell you she phoned?

Kfamr
04-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Ok thanks my moms reading the rules ect she's phoning her will Karen pm you to tell you she phoned?

Yep.

.sarah
04-22-2006, 07:01 PM
I never said they werent fair I was just wondering I dont have a problem with the rules though. Kay would you be able to PM me Karens number then?
Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude :)

I'm going to wait until I finish school (2 more weeks) to have my mom call Karen.

Roxyluvsme13
04-22-2006, 07:06 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude :)

I'm going to wait until I finish school (2 more weeks) to have my mom call Karen.
You're so lucky you finish school in 2 more weeks :p. I still have about 4 left.

Sevaede
04-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Rules/Concerns

You must be a member for atleast 6 months & over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may be able to participate as long as Karen receives telephone call from your parents/guardian - for more information on that, please PM me (Kfamr.)

You MUST send bandanas to your swapper once the deadline is over and information on your swapper is received. Failure to do so will eliminate you from further swaps. If you change your mind - let me know BEFORE the deadline. Keep in mind of any travel/moving/etc. plans BEFORE you participate.

This is a bandana swap - it is up to you wether or not you'd like to send along other gifts.

You may make and/or buy your bandanas.

***PLEASE be understanding when it comes to these concerns***

THE DEADLINES

These deadlines apply to everyone who wants to participate!

The deadline for sending questionnaires is Saturday - June 1st, 2006 I will hopefully be able to swap names and have information sent by that weekend.

The deadline to send the bandanas will be Saturday - July 1st, 2006 - that gives everyone one month to either make or buy bandanas, plenty of time!

Send all question, concerns, and questionnaires to the following address:
[email protected]

The following list is what everyone needs to fill and send to [email protected]

Copy and paste them - fill in your answer after each one. Put your username in the subject!

1. Full Mailing Address (Include first & last name)

2. Your E-mail address and your PT User ID

3. How many dog/s do you have?

4. Please list the Name & Size of bandana for each dog.

5. Which colors do you like best on your dog/s?

6. Is there any additional comments you'd like to add?

7. Is there anyone you prefer not to swap with?

------------------------------

Remember - you have until June 1st to send in these questionnaires!

The following are the questionnaires I've recieved:

Kfamr
buttercup132

Shoot! This would be so fun but I have not been a member for six months. Ah, maybe next time! :D

wolfsoul
04-22-2006, 09:07 PM
It says that we have to get a parent to call if we are under 18, and it's fine if we are over 18 -- but what if we ARE 18? I'd hate to have my mom call, I don't even live at home lol.

Kfamr
04-22-2006, 09:11 PM
What I mean by over 18 is including 18 as well.

LuvGold00
04-22-2006, 09:25 PM
Sounds like fun, I sent my questionnaire in! :)

GoldenLuv
04-22-2006, 09:45 PM
ME ME I wanna join I will send in my questionaire

GoldenLuv
04-22-2006, 09:53 PM
I just sent mine in please let me know if you got it

Corinna
04-22-2006, 10:19 PM
Sent mine

Sevaede
04-22-2006, 10:20 PM
It says that we have to get a parent to call if we are under 18, and it's fine if we are over 18 -- but what if we ARE 18? I'd hate to have my mom call, I don't even live at home lol.

Heh, I am a married and emancipated minor (will be 18 on July 15), so I wonder what I would have to do then....

buttercup132
04-23-2006, 09:02 AM
Heh, I am a married and emancipated minor (will be 18 on July 15), so I wonder what I would have to do then....:confused: :eek: Your married and your only 17!!! WOW you guys must be in Love

Kfamr
04-23-2006, 11:33 AM
Everyone that has sent their questionnaire has been added. May I remind everyone to PLEASE put their username in the subject.

Karen
04-23-2006, 11:48 AM
Heh, I am a married and emancipated minor (will be 18 on July 15), so I wonder what I would have to do then....

Well, by the time you've been a member here for 6 months, you'll be 18, so no worries.

BC_MoM
04-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Ugh.. I've only been a member 5 months. This is crap.

Kfamr
04-23-2006, 12:10 PM
Ugh.. I've only been a member 5 months. This is crap.

I don't appreciate you calling this crap.

These rules have come from doing years of gift swapping on this forum and are changed for the better each year. It is very stressful organizing this wondering if you are going to have to take money out of your own pocket to make-up for any packages not sent. In the past, we have had problems with newbies joining the swap and not fulfilling their promises in sending, hence having to be a member for atleast 6 months.

king2005
04-23-2006, 12:13 PM
woot, signed up!

Kfamr
04-23-2006, 12:17 PM
I added you Jess... and as soon as I find those directions I'll be sure to repost them! :)

king2005
04-23-2006, 12:18 PM
I added you Jess... and as soon as I find those directions I'll be sure to repost them! :)

Thanks Kay!

Kfamr
04-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Thanks Kay!

No problem... I bumped the original thread up and added a link to it in this thread. :)

BC_MoM
04-23-2006, 03:49 PM
I don't appreciate you calling this crap.

I don't appreciate you jumping to conclusions. I wasn't calling the contest OR the rules crap, Kay.

buckner
04-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I don't appreciate you jumping to conclusions. I wasn't calling the contest OR the rules crap, Kay. Then what exactly were you calling crap? You said "This is crap." What could "this" mean when posting in a thread containing information about a swap?

BCollie_Kelly
04-23-2006, 04:53 PM
Aww, I've still got a long time before I can participate in any swaps... darn this 6 month stuff xD lol ;)

I kinda agree with it though, because I can see where you're comming from. It must suck to have someone sign up and then not send anything. I'll just have to wait a few months....

Kfamr
04-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Then what exactly were you calling crap? You said "This is crap." What could "this" mean when posting in a thread containing information about a swap?

Exactly, Sara, thank you.

cali
04-23-2006, 06:30 PM
umm I just went to read what BC)mom said, she was not calling anything about the contest crap, she was using the term to mean the same as "this sucks" she cant participate for whatever reason she she meant that it sucks she cant participate. I dont see how it can be interpreted any other way when you read the rest of what she said.

Kfamr
04-23-2006, 07:30 PM
umm I just went to read what BC)mom said, she was not calling anything about the contest crap, she was using the term to mean the same as "this sucks" she cant participate for whatever reason she she meant that it sucks she cant participate. I dont see how it can be interpreted any other way when you read the rest of what she said.

People interpret things differently. Obviously, I am not the only one who interpreted it that way, I've gotten several PM's about it as well as someone posting here who took it the same way.

She can think whatever she wants, all I know is that I took it that way. I don't think I've done anything wrong here.

If she didn't want it to be taken several different ways quite possibly she should have worded herself differently.

Who cares anyhow - no sleep lost here.

BC_MoM
04-23-2006, 07:31 PM
Thank you, cali. That's exactly what I was getting at. :)

GoldenLuv
04-23-2006, 10:07 PM
can the people who are taking part in this please post what kinda treats your furkid's like cause i know i plan on sending a lil treat along with my Bandana's

Sevaede
04-23-2006, 10:43 PM
:confused: :eek: Your married and your only 17!!! WOW you guys must be in Love

We most certainly are. :)

Sevaede
04-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Well, by the time you've been a member here for 6 months, you'll be 18, so no worries.

Oh, okay, so does that mean I can still sign up and/or do I have to wait a while to do it, though? (because of the deadlines and whatnot)

shais_mom
04-23-2006, 11:26 PM
I think I'll do it too :)

lv4dogs
04-24-2006, 08:28 AM
I'm in for sure! I'll send ya the form right now! :D :D

Suki Wingy
04-24-2006, 10:36 AM
I've been waiting for the right time to do a swap, and now that I have a job I think I'll talk it over with my mom and see if she'll call Karen. If so, then I will be participating.

Husky_mom
04-24-2006, 11:54 AM
i really want to get in, but my dogs dont like wearing "clothing" they have enough with collars, so maybe could i trade my swapper for other stuff or would that be much of a problem?? if not i understand and iŽll wait for future swaps...........great idea Kay on making this swap :D

Karen
04-24-2006, 11:58 AM
i really want to get in, but my dogs dont like wearing "clothing" they have enough with collars, so maybe could i trade my swapper for other stuff or would that be much of a problem?? if not i understand and iŽll wait for future swaps...........great idea Kay on making this swap :D

I told Kay also that it sounds like a great swap, but Miss Hoppy despises anything that touches her chin (like a bandana might) or her tummy (if we tied it that way) or ruffles her fur in any way, shape or form. So we're gonna wait for some other swap!

Kfamr
04-24-2006, 01:00 PM
There will be another Gift Swap - either late this year or early next year. I'm going to talk to Amy about doing another one before Christmas - we try to do atleast 2 a year. This one is mainly for Bandanas, though.

Husky_mom
04-24-2006, 01:25 PM
aww too bad then iŽll wait, no problem........thanks anyway Karen and Kay :D iŽll try making some and see if they tolerate them in a future ;)

Suki Wingy
04-24-2006, 06:55 PM
My mom's thinking it over. I have showed her the rules and how safe it is.

dab_20
04-24-2006, 07:34 PM
I'd really love to, but my mom says she doesn't want anyone to know my address. :rolleyes:

Alysser
04-24-2006, 07:39 PM
I'd really love to, but my mom says she doesn't want anyone to know my address. :rolleyes:

Same here. :(

GoldenLuv
04-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Up We go ;)

Kfamr
04-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Bump! :)

Kfamr
04-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Bump!

Almita
04-30-2006, 06:57 PM
We most certainly are. :)

That's how my parents are they married at age 17 had there first kid at age 18 and now they are still happily married at age 51 married for 32 years.

animal_rescue
04-30-2006, 06:58 PM
I'm not going to even bother asking my mom. Last time I did a gift swap(not here) I ended up not recieving anything and that made my mom really mad. I know she won't ever let me do another. :(

flamepony12
04-30-2006, 07:17 PM
I'm going to talk to my parents about joining. I really enjoyed the last swap, but I have a question. Will these rules - about calling if you're under 18 - apply to any swap from this point ahead?

Kfamr
04-30-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm going to talk to my parents about joining. I really enjoyed the last swap, but I have a question. Will these rules - about calling if you're under 18 - apply to any swap from this point ahead?

For any swap that Amy & I do, yes.

anna_66
05-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Kay, Robin told me about this and I think I want to be in on it too...sending you info:)

Lobodeb
05-01-2006, 09:31 AM
I'm in! I just sent you my info.

Kfamr
05-01-2006, 07:48 PM
All new questionnaires added!

buttercup132
05-01-2006, 08:11 PM
:s so do we have to re send them?

k9krazee
05-01-2006, 08:15 PM
:s so do we have to re send them?

I know you were directing your question towards Kay...but your name is already under the list on the first page, so you shouldn't have to resend anything ;)

shais_mom
05-01-2006, 11:36 PM
I got to thinking if your pups don't wear bandanas what about wraps?
I sometimes make them for Keegan - you make them slightly longer then their collar and make it wide enough to fit the collar. They are easy to make - you just fold it over sew it up one side and slip the collar thru it.
Just specify that you want a wrap instead of a collar - I'd be happy to make them instead of collars - :) Just a thought

Lobodeb
05-02-2006, 08:45 AM
I got to thinking if your pups don't wear bandanas what about wraps?
I sometimes make them for Keegan - you make them slightly longer then their collar and make it wide enough to fit the collar. They are easy to make - you just fold it over sew it up one side and slip the collar thru it.
Just specify that you want a wrap instead of a collar - I'd be happy to make them instead of collars - :) Just a thought
You mean, like a hair scrunchie? That would be cute too!

shais_mom
05-02-2006, 10:49 AM
You mean, like a hair scrunchie? That would be cute too!

yep!!!

Kfamr
05-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Bump!

slleipnir
05-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Aww. I really want to participate, but I'm going away for a month this coming saturday, so I doubt I'll have time *cries* I'll try to catch the next one

GoldenLuv
05-20-2006, 05:47 PM
B

U

M

P

We

G

O :d

Corinna
05-24-2006, 12:34 PM
Time is getting near. Can't hardly wait My mom is getting excited to make some. looking at all kinds of fabrics.

buttercup132
05-24-2006, 02:58 PM
I was looking for this thread but all I could find was one from last year:p

I cant wait to see who I'm getting !:D

Kfamr
05-25-2006, 05:05 PM
Added the one questionnaire I recieved since I left! Phred... Staci and I didn't convince you enough to join? ;)

lute
05-25-2006, 05:12 PM
dang. i won't be 18 till next month. :(

Kfamr
05-25-2006, 07:54 PM
dang. i won't be 18 till next month. :(

Then have one of your parents call Karen.

molucass
05-25-2006, 08:06 PM
i sent mine

Corinna
05-31-2006, 01:05 AM
soon soon the wait is so hard!!!

Kfamr
05-31-2006, 01:30 PM
Tomorrow is the last day to sign up - please get any unsent questionnaires in!

.sarah
05-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Oh crap, for some reason I was thinking the deadline was this weekend.

Kay can you PM me Karen's number? I will ask my mom tonight if I can do it.

Roxyluvsme13
05-31-2006, 01:42 PM
Ahh I forgot to ask my mom.. *runs off to do so*

.sarah
05-31-2006, 01:47 PM
Actually, wait, nevermind. I'll ask my mom first and then get her number, since my mom might say no.

Roxyluvsme13
05-31-2006, 07:13 PM
Ok, Edit:Nevermind :p. I'm working on my questionaire now!

buckner
05-31-2006, 07:25 PM
I've actually filled out the questionaire just in case, but never sent it in. I can't decide if I want to participate. Daisy doesn't wear bandanas much at all - she only does if I find one and put it on her, until she shakes it off or someone feels sorry for her and takes it off. But I'd love to participate in a swap. I have one more day until I have to make my decision!

Roxyluvsme13
05-31-2006, 07:32 PM
My dogs don't really wear bandannas either.. :rolleyes:. I'd love for them, too, just never had the chance to buy any.

buckner
05-31-2006, 08:41 PM
My dogs don't really wear bandannas either.. :rolleyes:. I'd love for them, too, just never had the chance to buy any.
Are you still going to participate?

Roxyluvsme13
05-31-2006, 09:33 PM
Are you still going to participate?
Yup!

Kfamr
06-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Today is the last day!

If your name is not on this list, then I have not recieved your questionnaire!

Kfamr
buttercup132
cali
LuvGold00
GoldenLuv
Corinna
Cookiebaker
King2005
lv4dogs
anna_66
lobodeb
flamepony12
wolf_Q
Captain
shais_mom
molucass
roxyluvsme13

Hehehehehehe... I already have my package ready to go. :p

Lobodeb
06-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Kay, I think my questionnaire is only for Maggy correct? I guess I should update it to include Emma?

Let me know what I should do.

Thanks!

Kfamr
06-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Kay, I think my questionnaire is only for Maggy correct? I guess I should update it to include Emma?

Let me know what I should do.

Thanks!

Nope, the one you sent has Emma too! :)

k9krazee
06-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Hey Kay, the deadline is the end of the day today, right?

Lobodeb
06-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Nope, the one you sent has Emma too! :)

Sorry, Space Cadet Jones reporting for duty! :rolleyes:

Roxyluvsme13
06-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Eeee, I'm so excited, this is my first PT swap! :D

Kfamr
06-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Hey Kay, the deadline is the end of the day today, right?

Yep!

Roxyluvsme13
06-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Kay, do we find out who we're swapping with, tomorrow?

Kfamr
06-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Possibly! Whenever I get a chance to swap names they will be sent. :)

Roxyluvsme13
06-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Okay! Just wondering :). I'm so excited :D

k9krazee
06-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Yay! Just sent mine in!

petslover
06-01-2006, 08:27 PM
okay i lied. I told myself I would not join in because I have alot of things going on this month, but yeah I am going to join. I could not resist the temptation.. PT Gift Swaps are always so fun.. so I figured why not!

I sent in my questionaire tonight!!

.sarah
06-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Ugh, sorry Kay, we totally forgot to call Karen tonight. I already had the stuff to make the bandanas too. Oh well, I'll try to plan better for the next one :)

Kfamr
06-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Everyone should have received a PM from containing the swap info.

Roxyluvsme13
06-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Yay! Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to buy..

lv4dogs
06-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Did I miss the update? it says update on page 8, there is no page 8. :confused:

Roxyluvsme13
06-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Did I miss the update? it says update on page 8, there is no page 8. :confused:
I think Kay meant page 7 ;).

Kfamr
06-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Nope, I just put the wrong number!

Also, in the message I sent I put the deadline as July 2nd, as someone from Canada requested that. I'm not sure how it is there, but since July 2nd is a Sunday and mail doesn't run on Sundays in the US - it's pretty useless for most of those who signed up.

So, just have it sent by that weekend, please. :)

king2005
06-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Nope, I just put the wrong number!

Also, in the message I sent I put the deadline as July 2nd, as someone from Canada requested that. I'm not sure how it is there, but since July 2nd is a Sunday and mail doesn't run on Sundays in the US - it's pretty useless for most of those who signed up.

So, just have it sent by that weekend, please. :)

I'm the one who said the 2ed would be a better date. You can still go to the post outlet on the 2ed to mail stuff (I worked many sundays). I said the 1st was a bad date cause its Canada Day & everything is closed (its like your July 4th). Darn holidays gettin gin the way of PT

lv4dogs
06-02-2006, 03:49 PM
I know me personally a couple/few days won't matter. I understand weekends/holidays and that the mail service can sometimes be a little slow anyways.
That weekend sounds like a good date.

Roxyluvsme13
06-02-2006, 04:05 PM
I have to figure out how to make bandannas now.. o__O. Or would it just be cheaper to buy them? I'm on a limited budget, but I can make it work!

Corinna
06-02-2006, 05:12 PM
got mine ready to start sewing. Thanks Kay
Kay added a pattern for making them on this thread.

Suki Wingy
06-02-2006, 11:05 PM
my parents didn't feel that comfortable calling Karen so I'm out on this one but be sure everyone posts pics when you recieve your gifts! :)

petslover
06-08-2006, 05:39 PM
I sent mine off today!! :D

Roxyluvsme13
06-08-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm working on making mine :p

Lobodeb
06-09-2006, 09:19 AM
What are the dimensions of a large? My recipient is a big dog, but I don't know how "large" a large is.

Can someone help me?

king2005
06-09-2006, 09:52 AM
What are the dimensions of a large? My recipient is a big dog, but I don't know how "large" a large is.

Can someone help me?

Same kind of question, what are the dimensions of a Small?

Roxyluvsme13
06-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Check Petsmart.com? :P

k9krazee
06-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah...I'm having the same problem. I'm so afraid that they're not going to fit!

shais_mom
06-09-2006, 07:09 PM
in my survey - I measured the legnth of the bandana that fits Keegan well.
She wears a 22 inch collar and as long as there is plenty of room on each side to tie it - like 3 inches each way it should fit - those regular bandanas that you can buy in the store are what fits her well. I would say for dog with a 22 inch neck - the bandana needs to be at least 28-30 inches.

lv4dogs
06-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Guess this should of been asked earlier but better late than never.

Is there a minimum dollar amount to be spent? Like the gift swaps? Or a minimum number of bandnana's to be sent?
I don't think I have anything to worry about the second question but the first I might, I made/am making all of mine.
Forgive me if I overlooked it somewhere.

king2005
06-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Its prob the same as the sweet swap. no limit

king2005
06-22-2006, 11:28 AM
I have my package ready to go.. I just have to take photos of what I did & then off to the post office they go :)

anna_66
06-22-2006, 02:49 PM
I don't think it was ever specified Sue. I've sent 2 before but this time I only sent one because I ordered it. So I think it's all up to you.

Kfamr
06-22-2006, 02:52 PM
I personally don't like setting limits for swaps. Whatever you think is sufficient.

Personally there is 2 dogs I am sending to - I think I put about 4 bandanas each? As well as a toy, multiple treats/chews, and 3 tiny things for the owner.

Roxyluvsme13
06-22-2006, 03:06 PM
I wanted to send some stuff with my bandannas, but I can't since I'm on a limited budget :(.

k9krazee
06-22-2006, 03:36 PM
I think I went overboard - I sent a total of 27 bandanas and some treats :o Sent it off today, and they said it should be there by Monday.

captain
06-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Sent mine today ..... :D

Thanks for arranging this again Kay ....

Corinna
07-01-2006, 02:16 PM
just bumping Also sent mine last week wondering if they arrived yet?

GoldenLuv
07-01-2006, 02:58 PM
i had to resend mine cause i was totally dense and did not relize i was sending it canda

My babies got their goodies from Ohio with the name Mussclman

i will take pic's in the morning so hubby can help me..

Roxyluvsme13
07-01-2006, 03:27 PM
I haven't recieved yet, but I sent mine off today.

molucass
07-01-2006, 03:31 PM
I sent mine yesterday!

Lori Jordan
07-01-2006, 03:58 PM
would i be able to join or is it too late?

Karen
07-01-2006, 04:02 PM
would i be able to join or is it too late?

Too late for this round (signup deadline was June 1) but maybe next time!

Kfamr
07-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Far to late, sorry. There will be others in the future.

shais_mom
07-01-2006, 07:59 PM
i had to resend mine cause i was totally dense and did not relize i was sending it canda

My babies got their goodies from Ohio with the name Mussclman

i will take pic's in the morning so hubby can help me..
Omg
I was so intent on getting it sent I forgot to say who I was - what a dork I am.
That box is from Staci M_________ - shais_mom
pets are Keegan Kylie and Kloe -
sorry
and wow they said you wouldn't get it until Monday! COOL!

GoldenLuv
07-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Omg
I was so intent on getting it sent I forgot to say who I was - what a dork I am.
That box is from Staci MUSSELMAN - shais_mom
pets are Keegan Kylie and Kloe -
sorry
and wow I they said you wouldn't get it until Monday! COOL!

i am glad we got it today

i will take pic's in the morning what i seen so far i think you made good friend's with starr cause she love's those k9 carry out chicken strips they r like cat nip 2 her..
lmao

anna_66
07-02-2006, 09:45 AM
I think I went overboard - I sent a total of 27 bandanas and some treats :o Sent it off today, and they said it should be there by Monday.
LOL you sure did and we TOTALLY aprreciate all the hard work that went into it!

Roxyluvsme13
07-03-2006, 03:22 PM
I guess my person hasn't recieved theres yet? I guess it will be Wednesday then :).

molucass
07-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Like I said earlier in the thread, I won't know if I got mine or not.

We are in Texas visiting my parents still, and I had the package sent to my house in South Carolina, and I'm not sure now when we are going home.

flamepony12
07-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I've sent mine out but haven't recieved yet- hopefully the package I sent will arrive within a matter of a few days! :)

king2005
07-04-2006, 06:59 AM
Like I said earlier in the thread, I won't know if I got mine or not.

We are in Texas visiting my parents still, and I had the package sent to my house in South Carolina, and I'm not sure now when we are going home.

Call your local post office to let them know you are out of town & will be unable to pick up the package on time. you only have so many days the package can stay at the posst office before its returned. So if you let the office know, they will tag it & put it on "HOLD" for you :) <-- or atleast they should, unless they are anal at that location! Then you just have to type up a letter giving a friend permission to pick the parcle up. The letter will need your name (or name on the package) & the persons name who is picking it up & a copy of the front of your ID (parents ID is fine, they just have to put their names on the letter & sign it), then you sign the letter & fax it to your friend or to your post office.

^^ the above are the regulations/laws for Canada, but the USA "should" be simular.

lv4dogs
07-05-2006, 01:35 PM
I sent mine out on Saturday, was supposed to be there a while ago. I tracked it & it was "Undeliverable as Addressed" so it is being sent back to me. I double checked the addy & I forgot to write part of the address. :rolleyes:
It will be sent back out as soon as I get it. I am SO SORRY!

Should I PM the person to let them know?

Roxyluvsme13
07-05-2006, 02:22 PM
I sent mine out on Saturday, was supposed to be there a while ago. I tracked it & it was "Undeliverable as Addressed" so it is being sent back to me. I double checked the addy & I forgot to write part of the address. :rolleyes:

That stinks. I say you should PM the person.

I still haven't recieved..

king2005
07-05-2006, 02:32 PM

PM them just to be polite, so they don't think they have been forgotten or something.

lv4dogs
07-05-2006, 03:11 PM
So in this case, it is ok to reveal the identity of the sender in advance? Just wanna make sure before I spill the beans. lol

Roxyluvsme13
07-05-2006, 03:13 PM
My sender revealed themself to me, as did I to them, since my sender is also having problems sending my package.

lv4dogs
07-10-2006, 12:45 PM
I still have not gotten the package I sent yet, waiting on the post office so I can correct the address & re-send it. My sender knows all about it.

I also have not received my package yet from my sender.

shais_mom
07-10-2006, 01:04 PM
I also have not received my package yet from my sender.
ditto but I know that the post office sometimes doesn't do things quickly so still patient :)

king2005
07-10-2006, 01:11 PM
My sender should be getting the package early this week!! I'm sooo excited!

I know her & her pups will love it :)

captain
07-10-2006, 06:57 PM
I've sent mine out but haven't recieved yet- hopefully the package I sent will arrive within a matter of a few days! :)

Yes Devon, it arrived yesterday :D

Wahoooooooooooo - what a haul!!!
The pics will be posted in the next day or so.

Thanks so much,
Michelle and the Spotties

Corinna
07-10-2006, 08:16 PM
I got mine and posted pics thanks again Anna. I got an email from cookiebaker she received from me still waiting for pics Hint!!!

Roxyluvsme13
07-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Still waiting on mine.. :)

king2005
07-11-2006, 08:05 AM
Got an email from Petslover & she got mine yesterday! YAY!!

GoldenLuv
07-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Just wondering if my partner got her's yet.. Hmmm

shais_mom
03-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Just wondering if my partner got her's yet.. Hmmm

nope Never received.....
{hugs}

Roxyluvsme13
03-31-2007, 03:01 PM
I still never ever got mine either.. :(, and I worked really hard on the ones I sent, so..

Did my person ever get theirs?

cali
03-31-2007, 03:10 PM
I never did get mine either, nor did I ever find out if the one I sent was ever recieved.

king2005
04-01-2007, 09:44 PM
thats so sad...

I got mine & the person I sent mine to got hers