PDA

View Full Version : more boxer shorts

Corinna
04-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Well it's been too long I know but he actually has had a long spell of being good. I just was holding my breath. It happened while we were in Washington. He jumped up on the chest freezer(how do I know well muddy boxer prints could be a good hint. ) and got Tims taxidermied Prianha off the wall and demolished it.( Should I send him to visit the coc guy?) He has a fasanatinon for the drift wood it was on. (This I know becouse he keeps getting on the work bench and dragging it out in the yard.)
Today he pushed the fench loose and was in the ally talking to the choc.lab behind us.He does come when called (now) so we saw him go and were able to get him with no problem (this after I had to call the police about the neighbors aggresive chessie, long story there) so I guess I'm building new fence tomorrow on my day off. I'll try to get new pics tomorrow and post them.

Karen
04-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Well, you know, he is still a "pup" - couldn't behave forever, mom! I cannot imagine stuffed Pirhana tasted very good - bleaaagh. His pawprints, while telltale, must look downright delicate next to the Newfies' ones!

lute
04-22-2006, 05:30 PM
haha! silly boy! :rolleyes:

i can't wait for pictures!!! :D

Corinna
04-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Karen they do look very delicate next to theirs.
Tyson and my mom are really getting along. He is getting a bit more adult and listening to me more .

elly's mom
04-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Hehe, silly little guy :rolleyes: :p

Ginger's Mom
04-23-2006, 08:46 AM
Today he pushed the fence loose and was in the ally talking to the choc.lab behind us.
He was telling her about the fish he caught. :D
I am glad to hear that he is settling down somewhat, and is listening like a good boy.