04-22-2006, 11:34 AM
That's what I believe this kid needs. A 16 year old girl from a local
middle school wapped the family cat in cellophane & tormented it for the
amusement of her & her friends. She videotaped it & put in on her my Space
blog. :mad: Of all the lame brained ideas, this is the worst. :mad:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/8897955/detail.html

chocolatecoffee
04-22-2006, 11:46 AM
That's digusting, that girl seriously needs help.

A similar thing happened at my school last year - a 16-year-old boy had used his cellphone to videotape himself and his friends kicking a cat and it had actually eventually been killed. He was beaming with pride and practically showed everyone in the school, so everyone knew but of course nobody did anything, so I tried to do something about it. Apparently he had videotaped it in England so the SPCA couldn't do anything about it since it was out of their jurisdiction, so the school confiscated the phone and expelled him. Not much, but better than nothing...

What has this world come to? :(

Lori Jordan
04-22-2006, 12:23 PM
No never too old if that was my child harming your darn right they would get a kick in the Butt!!!!

moosmom
04-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Spanked? Probably. But if I were that kid's parents, I'd let her stay in the pokey for a while. I only hope that her little visit to the hoosegow puts the fear of God in her. I also hope they find a furrrrrever home for that poor cat!

Kfamr
04-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Oh I can't even begin to say what I'd like to do to that dumb b****.

And they were laughing. fsdfnsdubfsdiogbog@#!$@$1

Miss Z
04-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Poor cat:( ! What a stupid girl, I fail to see the amusement in that. I hope her deed, and the stress of her arrest, haunts her for the rest of her life:mad:

Karen
04-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Military school, says I.

Cubby'sMom
04-22-2006, 07:28 PM
How utterly disgusting! I'd kick her myself! :mad: :mad: :mad: And if she were still proud of hurting a poor, defenseless cat I'd kick her some more and bring God in her life, for she certainly has no morals.

k9krazee
04-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Oh my gawd. :mad: :(

Alysser
04-22-2006, 08:02 PM
WHAT A JERK! SHE WAS LAUGHING! :mad: Sick sick idiot.

beeniesmom
04-22-2006, 08:06 PM
For punishment: They should wrap HER in cellophane and pour honey on her head.... leave her on an ant pile for a while. What a B&#^@

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-22-2006, 08:15 PM
What an ignorant show off B*&%#!!!!!!
I agree with moosmom, she seriously needs some outside help whether she goes to youth prison or gets put in a psych unit!
I hope that kitty finds a good home and someone to appreciate and love him :(

elizabethann
04-22-2006, 08:30 PM
God, I'd be so sad, ashamed & embarrased if that were my daughter. That girl needs help along with a swift kick in the a$$.

kimboe
04-23-2006, 02:06 AM
I think of therapy! She obviously has an attention disorder from not having any or enough as a child.

trayi52
04-23-2006, 06:01 AM
She needs the worst kind of punishment! :mad:

moosmom
04-23-2006, 07:36 AM
Military school. Hmmmm, I think Karen has the right idea!!

finn's mom
04-23-2006, 07:52 AM
I think a spanking would be quickly forgotten. And, the physical punishment that would match the crime is illegal and inappropriate (it'd be stooping to her level, probably minus the laughing, but, still...) I know for sure she wouldn't have much of a life for awhile. That's awful. And, I think some long lasting discipline is in order (military school sounds good to me) and possibly some sort of counseling. I'd really like to get into her head and find out why she thinks it's funny. Again, the quote I used to have on my signature (that I've decided just now to put it back on) rings very true. People like that make me wish I was anything but human.

cloverfdx
04-23-2006, 08:27 AM
She needs more than a spanking :mad:.

Cataholic
04-23-2006, 12:08 PM
Wow. I would do far worse than spank her. This is exactly the type of thing I fear when I hear of younger children- even Jonah's age- "playing rough" with pets. I do think they grow up without the necessary mental thought that this is TOTALLY wrong, and not acceptable. At 19 months, Jonah knows we don't mess with the cats. He might not understand WHY yet, but, he knows it is a serious matter.

Poor cat.

lizbud
04-23-2006, 04:40 PM
Wow. I would do far worse than spank her. This is exactly the type of thing I fear when I hear of younger children- even Jonah's age- "playing rough" with pets. I do think they grow up without the necessary mental thought that this is TOTALLY wrong, and not aceptable.

It's a darn shame that all children lose out on having at least one parent
available to be a part of their life.The formative years are spent mostly with
baby sitters. Unfortunately both parents have to work to make ends meet
nowadays, and it shows in childrens behavior.

buttercup132
04-23-2006, 05:24 PM
No not spanking she need the ol 4 x 4 plank of wood over her head!

And to think she said let put him on the stairs! What if he had broke his neck! UGHH STUPID STUPID GIRL!!! If I knew her and she went to my school..there would be a fight!

Daisy and Delilah
04-23-2006, 06:00 PM
This girl is completely insane!! Her family should leave her in jail until they get her a room at the local asylum. What will she do next? I'm also voting for the 4 x 4 plank over her head and/or wrapping her up and torturing her! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alysser
04-23-2006, 06:49 PM
This girl is completely insane!! Her family should leave her in jail until they get her a room at the local asylum. What will she do next? I'm also voting for the 4 x 4 plank over her head and/or wrapping her up and torturing her! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel that is to light a punishment for such a horrific thing to do. She needs JAIL TIME AND MENTAL COUNCILING!!!! AND MILITARY SCHOOL! :mad:

Roxyluvsme13
04-23-2006, 07:10 PM
:(:mad:

luvofallhorses
04-23-2006, 07:19 PM
She needs the worst kind of punishment! :mad:

I agree! :mad: that poor kitty. :( I'd be ashamed to be her parents.

Dixieland Dancer
04-26-2006, 11:03 AM
Military school, says I.

DITTO! Spanking a 16 year old does not do any good. In most cases it is just fuel to an already burning fire. They need to be brought to their senses by being broken. It's much like a wild bronco being tamed. First they need to learn to respect authority and second they need to understand they need to follow authority. Military school is the perfect choice! Unfortunately, most parents think this is too cruel to even consider.

My oldest son (stepson) was having problems with drugs and alchohol and then ended up in trouble with the Law. He ended up in the Marines. What we couldn't do, the marines had no problem doing.

elizabethann
04-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Actually, spanking can get through to kids (at least it did when I was little - but times have changed). I was 13 and decided I was going downtown with a friend and we were going to the top floor of the tallest building in NH (20 stories...wowee)! Well my Mom couldn't find me anywhere. After we got to the top floor, we headed home. No sooner than we left the building....I can still picture my Mom walking towards me when she saw me. Yikes! She took her shoe off and wham - smacked me in the butt a couple of times. She was madder than he||. She didn't know where I was and who I was with and she couldn't believe I came downtown by myself. Of course I cried and my butt hurt. Did I ever go anywhere again without telling her? Are you kidding me? No way. But like I said, times have changed. These days kids can probably sue their parents for abuse. Unbelievable.

sirrahved
04-27-2006, 09:40 PM
I've heard people who are cruel to animals are much more likely to be cruel to humans, too. I hope she gets caught, and gets therapy!