PDA

View Full Version : It's All Over.

sandragonfly
04-22-2006, 09:17 AM
I pray it is.

I didn't want to start this drag but it's a lot less work than replying to a month of PMs and I finish what I started. I read (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=101595) the last few posts and thank you (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=102451). I'll make updates short..

re three violent guys, who kept breaking in upstairs, trashing the mother and children around and broke into mine, 'amputated' one of my cats, miles were finally found & arrested. they all had a santa claus list of crimes.

the cop who assulted me, accussed I was part of a crime because I could not speak was fined and fired from his job.

once all of them were caught, I came back to my old (uncomfortable still) apartment so my ark and I could get some breath and space. and I thought, much were over and safer.

next day - my bullet (car's name) was gone, poof. stolen. three days later she was found parked illegally, damaged on someone's property (half on lawn, half in window) and then impounded. front wheels/bumper, ingition, glovebox, parts of engine are gone. still waiting to hear if it's a total loss. oh.. not MY car.

hours later, crayola [my goldie] went missing (got out somehow when a friend came in) for two days, found right there on my backporch waiting, all fine and safe. thank god.

few next days, I was thrown into hospital ill again for a week, managed 'going' classes. good part from this is, cancerous cells removed. painful but for good, I hope.

I came back home few days ago, I no longer have 13 cats. I lost one to an unknown disease. unbelievable in his age. :( that, the whole thing, my little world, is just so empty right now.

recently this morning, I found a little note in my pager by bed that two of my friends I knew for pretty long time killed themselves altogether yesterday.

will all be over? sigh. :( I guess what happens chalks you stronger.

it's always nice coming back and find, be with my 'family'. thank you all kindly for sending e-hugs, messages, cards and packages, they helped us through all along. sorry I haven't been in touch and will take my time responding to every of you, your PM(s) as soon as I catch up with classes. again, thank you dearly.

((((bear hugs))))?

----
edit - forgot to add, my special betta (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1475565) died too, not long ago. :(

Catty1
04-22-2006, 09:33 AM
HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Dearest Gina - you mean the world to me and everyone here, you know your family is here!

SO glad your cancer seems all gone...I hope you are covered for a new car by your insurance, and soon!

Your two friends...I don't even have the words. When you are the one left that is meant to live, it seems weird and unfair.

I have found when someone close to me has died, it is like I have a guardian angel for a while. I hope that happens for you.

Your poor kitty...when you can, which baby was it?

And Gina - you are doing amazing. It may not seem like it - but you are managing classes, just putting one foot in front of the other, and just doing what has to be done.

I know you can't post often, but will be thinking of you, ok?

hugs and prayers
Catty1

Anita Cholaine
04-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Gosh, Gina... All the things you had to be through... I don't know what to say :(

Please, try to stay strong, I know that everything will go better someday....

Your PT family is always there with you.. Remember that you're loved here!

((((hugs)))) and ((((tons of kisses)))) and ((((best wishes))))

Natali

Alysser
04-22-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm so sorry and I'm speechless. I will be thinking of you. ((hugs)) to you.

kimboe
04-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Oh My Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear all that has happened to you latley. I hope and pray that good vibes will come your way soon.
(((Hugs)))
Keep your head up high, and stay strong! :)

chocolatepuppy
04-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Oh Gina, bless your heart, it never seems to end for you. :( I was just asking someone the other day if they heard anything about you. I'm sorry about the loss of your cat and the loss of your friends, how horrible. :( Give Crayola a big hug for me will you? I hope this is the end of your problems. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. {{{hugs}}}

luvofallhorses
04-22-2006, 01:15 PM
oh, Gina. I am so sorry! (((hugs))) you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you! :)

moosmom
04-22-2006, 02:33 PM
Gina,

Honey, I'm SO sorry you had to go through all of this. What does not kill us DOES make us stronger. But going through it is the hardest part.

((((((HUGS)))))))) to you, Gina. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and all of us at PT are here for you.

sandragonfly
04-22-2006, 02:41 PM
catty, one of four furteenboys, avalanche. I just added the link above.

((((thanks everyone)))) :(

----
edit - thread deleted, couldn't say anything right.

Miss Z
04-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Oh dear, you've been through so much. Massive ((((hugs)))) on their way to you!

buttercup132
04-22-2006, 03:11 PM
OMG that is just awful!! I dont think I can say more then what everyone else has already said other than BIG HUGS!!!!

WolvesRawk
04-22-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm so sorry. You're in my prayers. I don't even know what to say. Just remember that God is with you. (((((Hugs)))))

trayi52
04-22-2006, 03:42 PM
So sorry all this has happened to you. May God be with you.

Willie

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-22-2006, 03:46 PM
OMG Gina, I cannot find any words right now.... . I will try to send you a pm, if can pull up myself together.... :(
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toby's my baby
04-22-2006, 03:57 PM
O my gosh Gina. I don't know what to say. I am very sorry for your losses, and am sorry to hear about what you are going through. I hope things turn around for you soon!! :(

DJFyrewolf36
04-22-2006, 08:07 PM
You know, there is a *HUG* for you always from us! Things will get better, just keep being the strong woman I know you are.

PLUR from all of us!!

Fyrewolf

PS when I get them, I'll PM you a few pix of my Pandora kitten...she has this knack of making people feel better!

Lobodeb
04-22-2006, 11:25 PM
Good grief!! What more can you take, you poor thing?

I can't offer any inspiring words of wisdom, just give you a shoulder to cry on if you need it.

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

Ginger's Mom
04-23-2006, 06:09 AM
That is an awful lot for anyone to handle. I hope things turn around for you soon, Gina. In the meantime, {{{Hugs}}}, and prayers going out for you.

sirrahbed
04-23-2006, 07:22 PM
gina - I am without words :(

But, I wanted to post and let you know I read your update...
that I think about you....
and care for you -

and here is a (((((HUG))))) from me to you...

JenBKR
04-24-2006, 08:26 AM
Gina.....((((hugs)))) You are the strongest person I know. You are always in my thoughts and prayers

lv4dogs
04-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Holy cow Gina, what a nightmare it has been for you lately. I had no idea. When I could I'd sit & wait on AIM looking for you, tried to call, etc... only to hear nothing. I have been thinking of you, you've been in my prayers.

You are such a strong & beautiful woman. {{{{{BEAR HUGS}}}}}}

sandragonfly
04-25-2006, 11:45 PM
oh. you don't know how much my days go by better and better hearing your kindness words and support. thank you everyone!

(((((love you all)))))

these days are still managable (unbearable?), missing my lovebug (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1475953) dearly. miss kills. :(

the only positive part is, am almost finished catching up with classes - so far, all with good grades still. god help me. I pray this weekend will be a good and relax one, it'll be my (hopefully) first weekend without legals invloved.

I hope I'll be back soon. hugs to all again. :)

sandragonfly
04-28-2006, 10:31 AM
just got this message from my adjustor this morning -

I just finally got the estimate yesterday on the damage to the vehicle. It shows that the damage is severe enough to make the vehicle a total loss.

I'll never see my dear bullet ever again! unbelievable they did that to my car .. she never had caused any problems, except for five non-fault rearcrashes and broken in twice in six years.. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/furious.gif

:( :( :( :(

Karen
04-28-2006, 10:35 AM
just got this message from my adjustor this morning -

I just finally got the estimate yesterday on the damage to the vehicle. It shows that the damage is severe enough to make the vehicle a total loss.

I'll never see my dear bullet ever again! unbelievable they did that to my car .. she never had caused any problems, except for five non-fault rearcrashes and broken in twice in six years.. :mad:

:( :( :( :(

Poor Bullet, off to the junkyard in the sky. Sadly you'll assuredly be better off with a new car, after all they did to her Bullet would never have been the same again.

Pawsitive Thinking
04-28-2006, 10:43 AM
Like the others I am at a loss for words! Hugs heading their way from the UK just for you {{{HUGS}}}

Donnaj4962
04-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Oh my Gina. I am so sorry! :(

Maybe getting a new car will help take your mind off of the other problems that you have been experiencing... and maybe it will be the start of better things to come!

I am sorry for poor Bullet. I had to get a new car a year and a half ago, and I STILL miss my old car. I didn't want to get rid of it, but there was no choice. It was sick beyond repair.

Good luck with everything. I will keep you in my thoughts.

sandragonfly
05-01-2006, 04:33 PM
karen, true but would be nice to have her back.

she and I traveled a lot in california, to campings and out of silbling states then brough me from west to east . . . I miss her so much. :( I went to her this morning to pick up personal belongings (not much there anyway) :rolleyes: but said good bye. they brough her outside with forklift, she was all noseless, damaged, hugged then droven away back into pound - not my bullet I know. :(

for friends I lost, I'm going to their memorial service this weekend. everything's still so strange.

(((thanks everyone))) for understanding!

dab_20
05-01-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm so sorry... I can't even imagine what you are going through. I'm so speechless. :( :(

((((HUGS))))((((HUGS))))