PDA

View Full Version : hmmm

Presley
05-01-2002, 12:47 AM
Hi guys,
I would like to just tell you that i am going to be just reading here for awhile. I have a lot of stress going on in my life at the moment and times havn't been the happiest for me lately. If i do think i have something to add i will, But i don't think i will be. I need to just collect some thoughts and i really need to start doing some work with Presley and well just spending time with her.
If you are reading this Candy i am so glad you are back :) It makes me very happy that you didn't leave :) I sent you a msg too i am hoping you will check it and respond.

If anything changes with Presley i will be posting searching for answers again... Thank you all for your support and kind words and thoughts...

Take care and thank you

Melissa & Presley

anna_66
05-01-2002, 06:29 AM
Sorry about all the stress in your life, but I for one, am glad you will still be lurking about! Keep us updated on Presley, please! Hope to hear from you now and then. We'll miss youhttp://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cry.gif (http://)
Anna~

Logan
05-01-2002, 07:26 AM
We completely understand! You enjoy Presley, and please bless us with updates and new pictures every now and then! This site can become addictive as we have all found out, but we can't be ignoring the rest of our life, playing here! Our dogs need us!!

Hope life treats you well, and we will look forward to hearing from you again real soon. Hug and kiss Presley for me!! :)

Dixieland Dancer
05-01-2002, 08:05 AM
I will miss your posts Melissa and I hope you will post occassionally as you see able too! If nothing else, please post a picture of Presley every now and then and let us know how she is doing. I pray she is not having any more seizures and fears of cruel people. She has become very dear to me and I'm sure alot of other Pet Talkers! :)

I did respond to your email about the food. Presley is a very lucky girl to have such a caring and loving mommy!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-01-2002, 11:43 AM
We will miss you but am glad you won't be leaving entirely! Please do keep us posted on Presley. Please give Presley a hug from me. Remember we are here for you, if you need us.