PDA

View Full Version : New Kitten

Cats*Rule
04-21-2006, 09:28 PM
We gave my mom's old friend a kitten from our old litte. Now the kitten is grown up and very pregnant. She looks just like her RB mom when she was pregnant. My mom says we can have one of the kittens from Oreo :) :) We are getting a male some of the names I was considering are Whiskers, Robby, Matt, Tobey, Spot, Blacky and Nicki, I was thinking about Yoshi before but I changed my mind about using that name for a cat. Any name suggestions will be greatly appreciated! I am going to post pictures of the fat momma later today or tommorow. Thanks :D

Cubby'sMom
04-22-2006, 01:36 AM
Congratulations on the new kitty! Those are nice names, we just named our hopefully new cat, his name is Henry. Maybe Thomas? That was a favorite of ours, but my mom refused because her brother is named Thomas lol :rolleyes: Jet, Jazz/Jazzy Cat, Romeo, or Orion?

Felix
04-22-2006, 10:47 AM
Congrats on your new kitty,whatever name you choose im sure it will be purrfect! :D

kb2yjx
04-23-2006, 09:32 AM
Kittens are fun. but lots of older cats at the shelters are overlooked because they are no longer " cute" like a kitten!!! PLEASE get your cats SPAYED and NEUTERED!!!! You will be saving many lives, daily in the US, thousands of cats and dogs are "put to sleep" because there are no homes for them! We all have to do our part in being responsible cat/dog owners!! GOOD LUCK!!

catmandu
04-23-2006, 12:57 PM
I Have To Agree With Sandra.
While We Admire The Fact That You Have A New Kitten,please Have Those Cats Fixed.
I Have Had To Have 4 Porchies Put Down,and Please Take Care Of Them.

icedtea
04-24-2006, 12:35 AM
romeo and cupid are cute names i think, but i like the anme you are considering