PDA

View Full Version : does anybody have ebay?

doolittleky
04-21-2006, 06:56 PM
My acct is new on there and I jsut tried to bid on an item after biding on a few more and they said I had an activity limit since I was new. I really want this one item that is up in two hours. It reminds me of my two siamese Ying and Yang.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SWEET-Pair-SIAMESE-CAT-Kitten-Art-Pottery-FIGURINE_W0QQitemZ7234717442QQcategoryZ37855QQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem

Could anyone please bid on it for me and I will pay you for it if I win it?

Melissa

[email protected]

catmandu
04-21-2006, 07:44 PM
I have thought about going on E Bay as you can save money on items that are hard to find anywhere else.
But I am still leary about putting a Credit Card Number over the Net.

G535
04-21-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm having the same problem. I wonder if they have any idea how many sales they miss out on by doing that, everyone was new at one time or other. What really annoys me is that I'm not really new this time, just a new identity after a two year break.

rg_girlca
04-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Melissa, I'm sorry, but the bidding has ended on this item. :(

doolittleky
04-22-2006, 05:46 PM
thanks anyway. I agree that the limit is losing alots of sales for people. I don't know when they take it off but I hope soon.
Melissa

Cubby'sMom
04-22-2006, 09:35 PM
If you need anymore help, I'll ask my mom, and I know a little bit about it. My mom started selling and buying a few stuff on there. She's pretty good at it and has had excellent help and advice from her friend who is a power seller on there.