PDA

View Full Version : **Coming up for air**

zippy-kat
04-30-2002, 10:00 PM
My goodness! Am I graduated yet? lol

I've been soooooooooo busy with school and preparing for finals and such--I've had *very* little time for Pet Talk. :( Finals aren't until next wk but this week is just as stressful, if not more!! May 11th (graduation) won't come too soon!

At any rate, here's a good luck wish to Aly and everyone else "suffering" from the dreaded F-I-N-A-L-S week... I'll rub Sophie's feeties for ya! ;) (It'll have to be a quick rub though--those big ol' guys are ticklish!! lol)

Another semester (almost) under the bridge! Yippeee!

aly
04-30-2002, 10:19 PM
Thanks Tonya!! Good luck to you too. I can't wait until the stress is over and we can have relaxing conversations once again :D :D

Former User
05-01-2002, 02:22 AM
GOOD LUCK Aly and Tonya, and everyone else who is "suffering" because of the finals. Keeping fingers and paws crossed here for everyone! You'll do great!!!! :) :) :)

05-01-2002, 03:02 AM
:D good luck from me too !!!! I still remember those exams-day !!! It's been a while now , hm hm .... Getting old I think :confused: :rolleyes:

LoudLou
05-01-2002, 03:38 AM
GOOD LUCK to ALL! Soon y'all can sing, " No more teachers, No more books,....":D ;)

anna_66
05-01-2002, 07:00 AM
http://hstrial-rknouse.hssites.com/files/yea2.gif (http://)

Dixieland Dancer
05-01-2002, 08:31 AM
This posts brought back those finals week stress memories. I feel for all of you and wish you all the best during the next week or so. It is all worth it though so keep on plugging along! ;)

Tonya, I can just imagine Sophie being tickled while you rub her feet. What a cute mental image!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-01-2002, 11:36 AM
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM FINALS BLUES!!!! I'm glad those days are long lllllllllooooooong behind me!!:D

Gio
05-02-2002, 03:21 AM
Good luck from me too! Don't worry soon the dreaded exams will be over and you can PARTY! :D

AmberLee
05-02-2002, 09:19 AM
extended to TigerBlossom who is 1) facing finals and 2) on the brink of earning her Associate of Arts degree this month.

Good work, all of our Pet Talk students! From someone thankfully out of the fray for a mere mumblity-mumber years!

:D :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: ;) :eek:

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-02-2002, 09:28 AM
My finals were all take home assignments and I turned them in last night. I should know by Monday how well. After that, I have to start on my Thesis! Yikes! Yikes!

Good luck to everyone else who is in school and stressed out!

Logan
05-02-2002, 10:09 AM
Rarely am I happy to be "thirty something" until I remember what it was like at exam time!!! :eek: I loved college, but not the studying! LOL!!!! :D But I made it through!

Good luck to all of you!!! :D

gini
05-02-2002, 11:38 AM
Tonya, does Miz Sophie get a little cap and gown too?

Good luck with your exams, all of us are behind you - and know that you will do just fine.

And think of the parties to celebrate that are in your future.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-02-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Logan
Rarely am I happy to be "thirty something" until I remember what it was like at exam time!!! :eek: I loved college, but not the studying! LOL!!!! :D But I made it through!

Good luck to all of you!!! :D

Gotta agree with this one Logan. :) Good luck everyone, and remember, it might seem like forever, but before you know it you'll be sitting in my seat wondering where the last 20 years went! :p

zippy-kat
05-02-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by gini
Tonya, does Miz Sophie get a little cap and gown too?

Good luck with your exams, all of us are behind you - and know that you will do just fine.

And think of the parties to celebrate that are in your future.

Parties? I'll just settle for a full night's rest! lol

Miz Sophie in a cap and gown...oh dear! lol Parsley for the tassel?

Miz Gini, I tell ya, Rascal almost had a bunnie for a sissie last night. The lil' twirp...I NEEDED to finish a take-home final. I ended up playing chase for a couple of hours! :rolleyes: I'd chase her, she'd chase me...break for carrots...I'd begin the paper, she'd get into something she's not suppose to hopin' I'd 'tag' her again...:rolleyes:

Cougie Wechsler
05-02-2002, 01:52 PM
Good luck to our favorite Aggie, Zippy Kat on your finals!!!