PDA

View Full Version : Should Bush Fire Rumsfeld

lizbud
04-20-2006, 06:44 PM
Maybe, maybe not....

http://content.todayscartoons.uclick.com/?feature=022b39d1a2dc3348c710d2039286001f

RICHARD
04-20-2006, 07:01 PM
No no no....

The slogan is

Only YOU can prevent Wildfires....

no mention of bushes

http://smokeybear.com/

:confused:

In all seriousness.

Tomb and Mummy?

WTF?

What about sunny, money, honey....

That's why I don't like cartoonist.....they can't rhyme. :mad:

BOBS DAD
04-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Fire Him??? Hell Yes... Remove Himself While He Is At It! We Have Never Been More Disliked Or Respected Less Around The World. Some Peole Think That Is Cool. It Is Not. It Will Take Us Decades To Repair Our Image And Reassume The Status (world's Most Respected And Admired) That We Have Maintained Since The American Revolution. These Cads Have Done America A True Disservice!!!!!!!!!!!!

moosmom
04-21-2006, 09:07 AM
Bob's Dad,

AMEN to that!!! I think they should BOTH step down. What a mess they've made of this country. I'm ashamed to be associated with either one of them. We need a woman in office!!!

Maresche
04-21-2006, 09:33 AM
With all the other rats jumping from the sinking ship, I'm somewhat surprised Rummy hasn't already. Every other day you hear of someone resigning from the Bush administration.

RICHARD
04-21-2006, 10:17 AM
LOLOLOL,

We already have a woman president.

Watch T.V.

================================

Can we start with the people who didn't come out to vote, the people who did elect GWB and the people who took almost six years to figure this out? :confused:

Vela
04-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Fire Him??? Hell Yes... Remove Himself While He Is At It! We Have Never Been More Disliked Or Respected Less Around The World. Some Peole Think That Is Cool. It Is Not. It Will Take Us Decades To Repair Our Image And Reassume The Status (world's Most Respected And Admired) That We Have Maintained Since The American Revolution. These Cads Have Done America A True Disservice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree with you more!!!! I have never wanted someone to go away as badly as I wasnt Bush to go. Don't care how or where, just go away.

moosmom
04-21-2006, 11:22 AM
RICHARD,

I LOVE Commander and Chief on Tuesday nights!

lizbud
04-23-2006, 04:28 PM

In all seriousness.

Tomb and Mummy?

WTF?

What about sunny, money, honey....

That's why I don't like cartoonist.....they can't rhyme. :mad:

Bush & Rummy.......Tomb & Mummy. Sounds like rhyming to me. :D