PDA

View Full Version : A bad case of the stupids?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-20-2006, 10:04 AM
Is the entire country afflicted with this malady lately.....or is it just everyone I have to deal with? :confused: :rolleyes: :mad:

I swear that 99% of the people I deal with have lately lost all their common sense, practicality and...well...their brains.

As an example, one of our suppliers was supposed to deliver some material to one of our jobs T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W. The guy calls this morning and can't find the address. He says he's at 929 and the address he's looking for is 911, turns out it's right across the street.....the other way! He says, no, the only thing across the street is a cemetary. Well....turn around buddy and now tell me what you see! :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: Then he calls back and says his truck broke down and can our guys come get the material. Uhh...no....since we won't be there until T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W!!!!

I could go on and on but I think you get the idea. So my question is, is this a nationwide epidemic.....or just a Chicago thing? :confused:

I SO need the vacation we're leaving on tomorrow......

Oh...and SAS's story about a lawyer in her office is another good example. I think maybe the terrorists have figured out how to get something into our water system to make us all stupid. But....of course....I don't drink tap water... :p :D

Pawsitive Thinking
04-20-2006, 10:14 AM
It's not you - it's them!! :confused:

Sounds like a well earned vacation to me!

RedHedd
04-20-2006, 10:20 AM
You're not alone. It's happening here too.

moosmom
04-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Is it a full moon??? Or maybe it IS something in the water.

critter crazy
04-20-2006, 10:31 AM
well thank GOD that I dont drink tap water either!!!!! sems to be spreading!!! it an epidemic!!!! :D