PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Animal or Animal Related Commercial!

Sevaede
04-20-2006, 01:07 AM
What is yours? Mine would have to be, even though I don't know if I will be buying their food, are the Pedigree commercials. My all time fave is of the one where the shelter dog is happily adopted and running enthusiastically at the camera. :D :D:D:D

BitsyNaceyDog
04-20-2006, 08:15 AM
I will always love the Budweiser commercial where the little donkey inspires to be a Budweiser Clydesdale. Justin and I were at Busch Gardens this past saturday and got to 'meet' the cute little donkey from the commercial.

Ginger's Mom
04-20-2006, 08:19 AM
I just love the PetsMart commercial with the dachshund carrying around the loofah dachsie. It is just so darn cute. :)

moosmom
04-20-2006, 08:45 AM
I just love the PetsMart commercial with the dachshund carrying around the loofah dachsie

The raggedy toy the dachshund was carrying around is named Bobo.

I love the Tidy Cat commercial where the cats have a party while their humans are out, but come back unexpectedly. In the end, there's a beautiful calico saying how good Tidy Cat is. She is the spitting image of my Munchkin, Shortie Girl, except for the legs.

GoldenLuv
04-20-2006, 10:16 AM
mine is the one with the yellow labs its the cottonelle commerical it is sooo cute

and i also love the petsmart one where the great dane is out with his owner and he see's a child with an ice cream cone and does not steal it from the child

now if that was one of my dog's that ice cream cone would of been gone

my dog's love ice cream

Pawsitive Thinking
04-20-2006, 10:19 AM
The Andrex puppy!!!

zoomer
04-20-2006, 10:21 AM
I think the Budweiser Clydesdales are beautiful, so that has to be one of my favorites. I love the Cottenelle toliet paper puppy and the flea protection yellow labrador puppy! :D

ParNone
04-20-2006, 10:40 AM
There's one I saw recently that was hysterical. I've only seen it once, so my details are gonna be kind of vague. I think it was a car commercial. They show these cars driving around, with various dog's heads hanging out the car windows. Then they show a dog with his butt hanging out the car window. I think it's Staffie. I was LOL!

I also love the Lassie commercial with her doing Kung Fu. :)

Par...

critter crazy
04-20-2006, 10:49 AM
mine has to be the budweiser commercial where tha sheep streeks!! ROLMBO!!!!!!!!! :D

elizabethann
04-20-2006, 12:07 PM
I like the K9 Advantix commercial with the puppy at camp. He's so cute.

pitc9
04-20-2006, 01:11 PM
I loved the Budweiser one from the SuperBowl.
It was where a colt thinks he's pulling the Budweiser wagon all by himself but there were two older horses pushing from the back. Oh it was so cute it brought a tear to my eye!! Then at the very end of it there is a guy and a dog watching everything and the guy says to the dog "I won't tell him if you don't"

critter crazy
04-20-2006, 01:39 PM
i dont remember what the commercial was for but did you guys see the one where the guy is sweeping the floor with the pomeranian??? my hubby loves it!! :)

Miss Z
04-20-2006, 01:40 PM
The Andrex puppy!!!

YES! He is adorable!:D

lute
04-20-2006, 01:43 PM
i love the Pedigree dog food ones. i'd NEVER feed my dogs Pedigree, but i like that they are supporting animal shelters!

Alysser
04-20-2006, 01:44 PM
I like the K9 Advantix commercial with the puppy at camp. He's so cute.
I love him to! :p How he sings lol.

CathyBogart
04-20-2006, 02:29 PM
I don't have a TV, but I love Target's bull terrier they use in their advertising!

dappledoxie
04-20-2006, 02:53 PM
I just love the PetsMart commercial with the dachshund carrying around the loofah dachsie. It is just so darn cute. :)

I love that commercial too, dachshunds love Bobo :D We've had like four of them, only one is still alive. lol

Rachel
04-20-2006, 03:33 PM
I love that commercial too, dachshunds love Bobo :D We've had like four of them, only one is still alive. lol

Yup, that's my current favorite too. You can tell the dog isn't even *acting*. :p

sammy101
04-20-2006, 03:44 PM
...but I love Target's bull terrier they use in their advertising!

ditto!

k9krazee
04-20-2006, 03:50 PM
I just love the PetsMart commercial with the dachshund carrying around the loofah dachsie. It is just so darn cute.

Thats my favorite too!

Muddy4paws
04-20-2006, 04:46 PM
I've met one of the andrex puppies :p I know a lady who puts dogs up for tv work and ive seen a few of hers but they would only be on uk tv

animal_rescue
04-20-2006, 08:16 PM
K9 Advantix commercial!! :D
http://www.k9advantix.com/content/files/camp.wmv

have you guys seen the new one?

Sevaede
04-20-2006, 09:40 PM
I will always love the Budweiser commercial where the little donkey inspires to be a Budweiser Clydesdale. Justin and I were at Busch Gardens this past saturday and got to 'meet' the cute little donkey from the commercial.

Oh wow! Then you would have LOVED to be in Pendleton during Round Up last year. Pendleton is where my husband and I lived before we moved back down here. Round Up (The Pendleton Rodeo is supposed to be one of the largest in the world. They get 30,000+ visitors a year during RU! That's more than double the population!) is an actual holiday. Kids get out for a whole week, sometimes more. ANYWAYS. Last year, they had the Budweiser horses there. They were HUGE and beautiful. Plus, you could go up and pet them!

Sevaede
04-20-2006, 09:41 PM
K9 Advantix commercial!! :D
http://www.k9advantix.com/content/files/camp.wmv

have you guys seen the new one?

Heh, that pup is pretty cute. Yep, I think I've seen the new one.

Sevaede
04-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Thats my favorite too!

I have never seen that one! =(

Sevaede
04-20-2006, 09:43 PM
ditto!

Heh, I've only been seeing the newer ones with the litter of pups in them.

Sevaede
04-20-2006, 09:46 PM
i love the Pedigree dog food ones. i'd NEVER feed my dogs Pedigree, but i like that they are supporting animal shelters!

I know, my knowledge on dog food has only been recently (within the past few years) exposed to the negativities of foods such as Pedigree, Purina, and whatnot. I am still trying to figure out if I want to feed raw (I do have the time) or something like Dick Van Patten's dog food (No byproducts, all natural, i think). I think it is wonderful, as well, that Pedigree supports shelters!

Sevaede
04-20-2006, 09:48 PM
There's one I saw recently that was hysterical. I've only seen it once, so my details are gonna be kind of vague. I think it was a car commercial. They show these cars driving around, with various dog's heads hanging out the car windows. Then they show a dog with his butt hanging out the car window. I think it's Staffie. I was LOL!

I also love the Lassie commercial with her doing Kung Fu. :)

Par...

That sounds HILARIOUS! :D:D

zoomer
04-20-2006, 09:50 PM
Ohhh and do I love the little dachshund with his little toy, Bobo.
I also love Target's bull terrier.

cyber-sibes
04-20-2006, 11:25 PM
I like the K9 Advantix camp-puppy too, he's darling!
I have been a long-time fan of the Afflack duck, too- he quacks me up! :D

Lori Jordan
04-21-2006, 12:27 PM
I like the new one with the Royal toilet paper thos two little kittens are darling!

Sevaede
04-21-2006, 03:28 PM
I like the K9 Advantix camp-puppy too, he's darling!
I have been a long-time fan of the Afflack duck, too- he quacks me up! :D

My dad got an Aflak (sp) stuffed duck! It even says some phrases. It freaks out Little Dog, though.