PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would post to let everyone know how GREAT Soni is doing!

Sevaede
04-20-2006, 12:15 AM
He is doing FABULOUS, no doubt, to all of the well wishes and whatnot! :D His little foot is not enflamed and yucky looking. It is back to being a little soft pink and (white) furry. He is even using the wicker laundry basket as a scratching post! Oh, he is also back to scaring the peacocks, giving love nips, demanding more food than he needs, etc. He goes back to the vet next Thursday to get the sutures removed. I am *SO* glad it makes me giddy! It is just AMAZING how much better he is doing. Also, Isis is glad to have her buddy back to normal. :D

G535
04-20-2006, 02:11 AM
That's great news. Isn't it amazing that when a cat recovers from a serious illness you kind of feel like you have recovered too! :)

catmandu
04-20-2006, 06:18 PM
We are All Pleased at the Found Cat Hotel that Soni has recovered and is well on his way to recovering his health.
Three Cheers To Soni from All Of Us.
And JJJ3 says to chase a Peacock for him.

Catty1
04-21-2006, 11:57 AM
Yay Soni! Back to being nawtee according to your other posts...a sure sign of health!

Catty1

Sevaede
04-21-2006, 04:01 PM
That's great news. Isn't it amazing that when a cat recovers from a serious illness you kind of feel like you have recovered too! :)

Yup. It is definitely like a giant weight being removed. You're like, "Whew! No more worries!" :D

Sevaede
04-21-2006, 04:02 PM
We are All Pleased at the Found Cat Hotel that Soni has recovered and is well on his way to recovering his health.
Three Cheers To Soni from All Of Us.
And JJJ3 says to chase a Peacock for him.

Heh, thank you much! Oh, he will. Sometimes, he wants so badly to get at those peacocks he thinks he can turn invisible and go through windows ;) (Don't worry, he never hurts himself or goes through the window!)

Sevaede
04-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Yay Soni! Back to being nawtee according to your other posts...a sure sign of health!

Catty1

Yes, *very* nawtee. He discovered the gerbil (when he's not being *stud*ly). He NEVER has access to it, so no worries there. I must say, though, that is one tough little gerbil! If the cats come near his cage he wheaks at them and runs around in front of them just to be like "haha, you can't get me!". They're all bad! ;) :D

rg_girlca
04-21-2006, 08:41 PM
I am so happy to hear that Soni is doing much better and healing up so well.

Maybe a celebration of some pictures could be arranged. (Hint, hint) :D

Sevaede
04-21-2006, 11:11 PM
I am so happy to hear that Soni is doing much better and healing up so well.

Maybe a celebration of some pictures could be arranged. (Hint, hint) :D

Thank you!

Yes, I must search for a scanner or go buy another disposable camera. Off to the store! *super hero-like dash/jump thing*

trayi52
04-21-2006, 11:28 PM
Glad to hear Soni is doing so great! It is such a relief when they are sick and get their health back.

Willie :)

jazzcat
04-21-2006, 11:31 PM
I must have missed the story about Soni but I'm so glad he is doing better.

krazyaboutkatz
04-22-2006, 01:57 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Soni is doing well.:)

Felix
04-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Thats terrific news,glad to hear it! :)