PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Canada

marilyn777
04-19-2006, 11:56 AM
Hi my name is Marilyn and I am owned by two beautiful cats. Savannah is a pretty Calico she is about 12. CeCe is a Maine Coon and she is between two and three I just rescued her in December. And I inherited my dads Jack Russell Terrier Patches she is 13. She has always lived on a farm but when my dad passed away a year and a half ago I took her home with me. I'm more of a cat person then a dog person but she is family and very much loved. She has had to adjust to living in an apartment and with two cats over all she is doing pretty good. The cats of course call the shots! ;) I'm looking forward to meeting other pet people and sharing our love of our animals.

Marilyn

Zippy
04-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Welcome to PT where animal lovers flock together and talk and talk and talk about there fur-fin-feather-scaled family memebers.

davidpizzica
04-19-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi, Marilyn welcome to Pet Talk! I'm david p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I have three cats that have the idea they own me. Nikki, a a tuxedo kitty (queen of the house!), Daisy, a tortoiseshell kitty (the resident nut), and Marigold, another tortie who is still getting used to the other two. Pictures of Nikki & Daisy are in my signature below. I hope you post often about your fur kids and pictures! Beware this board is addictive!

Lori Jordan
04-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Welcome were in Ontario are you?

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-19-2006, 03:47 PM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20782%20welcome_bunny.gif to Pet Talk Marilynn!!

I am Lut, and I am owned by 4 cats, a bunny and lots of fishes!!

shihtzulover850
04-20-2006, 10:14 AM
;) :p Hello!! I bet Canada is a really cool place to live. :D How neat that your dad's Jack Russell went to live at your place! Hope you enjoy everything at pt and Have a great day :) :rolleyes: :cool: :D

king2005
04-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Welcome to PT :)

I'm in Onatrio too & as my fellow PT friend asked, where in Ontario are you?

I'm in Mississauga

Orlando's_Girl
04-22-2006, 11:03 AM
HI!

Welcome to pet talk!!! Im sure you will fit in right away and feel like part of the pet talk family! I see you don't have a signature yet! Well i make many of the siggys you see now around pet talk and I occasionally look around at all the newbies who don’t have siggys and offer to make them one! If you would like me to make one I will need the following information private messaged to me...

1. Name(s) of pet(s) you would like on your siggy
2. An individual picture of the pet(s) you named
3. Any additional information you would like on your siggy (colors, names, symbols, shout outs, ect.)

It should take approximately 1 day for me to make.

Thank you and welcome!