PDA

View Full Version : Sweetheart Zoe!

kb2yjx
04-19-2006, 03:34 AM
What a story!!! And to have good fortune twice. Once to be found by that kind woman, and second to have a FOREVER home!!! Miss Zoe, you have the look of an angel, with just a wee bit of mischief added fro fun! HAPPY COTD!

TopCat3
04-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Pretty girl Zoe, what a sweet face. And I love those markings, almost like those of a soft gentle black and white cow, most unusual for a kitty.Have a great COTD day and a wonderful life, special girl! :)

LittleOrangeKitten
04-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Zoe, you knew just how to find your furrever home, didn't you? Just follow those sweet people and they'd take of you.

You are such a beauty and your coat and markings are beautiful.

Have a very happy COTD and may you have many visitors on your special day!

catmandu
04-19-2006, 09:24 AM
Thats Wonderful News.
Another Pet Talker Cat as Cat Of The Day.
I know the feeling as its Great To see Your Cat up there.
And Zoes so pretty ,and we love the fact that she found her Purrfect Furr Ever Home.
The Found Cats all send a Magnificent MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Zesty Zoe Our COTD!!

Jax
04-19-2006, 09:42 AM
Zoe, you are sooo beautiful! You have such a pretty, bright open kitty face. Congrats to AMAZING ZOE!! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
04-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Quite a roundabout trip to find her happy life, but looks like this sweet cat succeeded very well. Congratulations.

tatsxxx11
04-19-2006, 03:05 PM
What wonderful stories of rescue we are being treated to on Pet Talk, today!:) Oh yes, you certainly are a sweetheart, Zoe! Oh, my heart breaks to think that such a sweet and gentle soul was abandoned, to fend for herself:) I never cease to be amazed at the trust and love you creatures are capable of, despite having been subjected to such abuse and neglect! Blessings to your rescuers for doing all in their power to assure your safety, health and happiness! And what a Cinderella tale is yours:) You're with your forever family now Zoe and life is good!:) Congratulations to our most beautiful, brave, deserving Cat of the Day, Zoe! Hugs and purrrs to you from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!:) Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight!

lvpets2002
04-19-2006, 05:01 PM
;) You are so pretty & sweet Zoe ****** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ******

chocolatepuppy
04-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Zoe, what a precious Valentine you are! Congratulations on COTD! :)