PDA

View Full Version : You guys would have laughed...

Lachesis
04-30-2002, 02:09 PM
Saturday I was going about my business, walking through the living room when not one, but 2 cats pounced on my ankles. They just jumped out and pounced on me :rolleyes:
So I recover (after almost tripping and killing myself) and Mr Max comes from out of nowhere and jumped on the back of my leg.... apparently all 3 thought this was great fun....

Thank goodness NO one took a picture of me stumbling about.... :D

Former User
04-30-2002, 02:11 PM
Darn, and I was hoping there would be a pic ;) Anyway, glad you are ok Rachel! Those little rascals can be pretty surprising sometimes can't they! :D

Lachesis
04-30-2002, 02:21 PM
my husband was laughing too hard at me :rolleyes: Just wait til they do it to him!!! :D

LoudLou
04-30-2002, 02:26 PM
Stay tuned for scenes from,...... "When Cuddly Kittens Attack"!:D

Too bad there are no pictures :( Bonzo still does the occaisional "JJump out and scare Daddy' trick. Unfortunately it all happens so fast, there isn't a chance to take a picture.

Efrat
05-01-2002, 02:00 AM
I get that almost every morning...They all enjoy walking with me from the bedroom to the kitchen, I;m usually still half esleep and they think it's a great time to jump on my legs and run on the stairs while I pass there to see if I'm awake enough not to fall... :rolleyes:

05-01-2002, 06:39 AM
hey , that izze me Sydney-te-kid !!!
me cat tooooo !!!
Oh , I alzo hav zo much ffffun ven I hav te occazion to scare
me mom ende me dad !!! know how I do this ? I stand an wait behind ee wall , ant wait til somwone passes !!!
Then : :eek: woohah !! I jumpie out !!!
Hahahahaha , vun vun vun !!!!!!!!!!!
me mom olwees shouts then !!! Waw , I love thad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headbumpies vrom me Sydney the greatest !!!