PDA

View Full Version : colour me angry?

RICHARD
04-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Tin of paint banned from bus

A pensioner was thrown off a bus - for carrying a tin of paint.

Brian Heale, 73, was told the cream emulsion broke new health and safety rules on the No9 bus in Cardiff.

Brain was left stranded because he was not able to carry the tin home. He took shelter in a cafe where the owner gave him a lift.

According to The Sun Brian said: "I thought he was joking. But he parked the bus and called head office.

"Then he told me carrying the paint was against new health and safety regulations. It's crazy."

Under the new rules paint is classed as a "hazardous article" and can only be carried on buses if it is in a bag.

A spokesman for Cardiff Bus said: "We apologise to Mr Heale for the obvious inconvenience caused. Safety of passengers is our No1 priority which is why the company takes regulations very seriously."
--------------------------

Another assault on the graying of the world! :mad: :confused: :(

critter crazy
04-18-2006, 07:20 PM
this stuff is getting out of freaking control!!!!! is it just me or are they constantly picking on the elderly?? :o

Edwina's Secretary
04-18-2006, 07:28 PM
California and Wales have something in common!

vinjashira
04-19-2006, 06:45 AM
why not just put it in a bag?

critter crazy
04-19-2006, 07:02 AM
he probably didnt have a bag he could put it in with him at the time!

king2005
04-19-2006, 08:06 AM
What is this world coming to!

What difference does it make if its in a bag or not? The driver should just inspect it to make sure its sealed properly

Queen of Poop
04-19-2006, 09:02 AM
That's crazy!!

Muddy4paws
04-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Can just see the headlines now, Grandad vandalises bus..! :p Seriously this world is getting so ridicious