PDA

View Full Version : Titus or 'Tard'us?

jennawing
04-18-2006, 05:49 PM
Left the hamster carrier out after cleaning cages- in true cat 'squeeze into impossibly small spaces' fashion, Titus has found himself a new spot to relax.

http://photos.imageevent.com/critterscoop/cats/titus/large/carrier.jpg

catmandu
04-18-2006, 06:01 PM
That looks like a pretty tight squeeze for Titus.
I wonder if his Scent will make the Hamster nervous?

~Ginny~
04-18-2006, 06:14 PM
When Janie (my cat) got into Caramel's carrier she slept for a week straight.. Well she stayed in a little corner where there's a little plastic house. Then the next week she only came out to eat and she was very hurried, the next week she came at a normal pace but totaly ignored the wheel and everything else. The fourth week she practicly looked around nervously all the time and burried her food in that little corner, she took A LOT and carried it over there every day, then ate when she was hungry but mostly slept. In the fifth week she took her favourite toy (a boredom buster) with her after her daily walk to the food bowl and water bottle, she had all her stuff in that little hamster house, except water, so I took out an empety food bowl that was pretty deep (that's why I don't use it anymore) and filled it up with water and put it near the enterance, I also moved her litterbox to the other side of the enterance. She didn't come out as much anymore and I was scared to take her out untill she was fully used to the cage because Janie wwas always wondering around the house with Brandon (my new puppy!) this week is the seventh week and she started running on her wheel for about an hour or so a nicght and then going back for about 3 hours and then running on the wheel a bit more! I'm really worried about her!

P.S. the part of the little wooden house you can see in the picture isn't the same one as the house she's satying in now, I took the wooden one out last week and replaced it with a big plastic one ...

lute
04-18-2006, 06:15 PM
LOL! silly cat!

Edwina's Secretary
04-18-2006, 07:27 PM
That is a VERY big hamster you have there..... :D :rolleyes: :D

rg_girlca
04-18-2006, 09:27 PM
OMG!!!! That picture is *PRICELESS*. :)

Sevaede
04-19-2006, 12:44 AM
That is a VERY big hamster you have there..... :D :rolleyes: :D

I would have to agree. Ma'am, what, exactly, are you feeding that hamster? :D

Uabassoon
04-19-2006, 01:12 AM
LOL silly Titus, that doesn't look very comfortable!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-19-2006, 02:43 AM
LOL silly Titus, that doesn't look very comfortable!

It is better than a tight shoe-box; at least I have free view here :)

Sonia59
04-19-2006, 02:51 AM
What a big hamster you have here :D :D :D !
It has grown unexpectedly and I have the feeling the cage is too small now... :rolleyes: may be a rabbit cage would suit better to this very rare species of white hamster!
So cute! :)

elizabethann
04-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Omg!!!! Funny!!!

critter crazy
04-19-2006, 08:27 AM
that is just too CUTE!!!!!!! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
04-19-2006, 10:10 AM
silly pusscat

jennawing
04-19-2006, 10:58 AM
Yes- this is Titus that will spill the waterbowl just so he can lay in it. He's definitely tarded.

smokey the elder
04-19-2006, 11:22 AM
You are a silly kitty, Titus! Where is the poor hamster going to sleep now?

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-19-2006, 11:38 AM
Hehehe :D :D :D Silly kitty!!

Don Juan's mom
04-19-2006, 12:00 PM
Come to think of it.... Where IS the hamster??? :eek:

Liz