PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Borrowed a digital camera!

dragonchilde
04-30-2002, 11:28 AM
I borrowed a digital camera from a friend, and I plan on making some movies with it. I've already got...hmm...I think around 25 movies. And three pictures. :D :D :D I'll post some links as soon as I get them all uploaded (thank god for a cable connection).

And I've got some of the classic moments my kitties are famous for. Wobble's bottle cap, and Minette's blank stare. Among others.

I can't wait!

**UPDATE!**

http://www.cibryen.com/pets/

I made a better page, and moved things around. Check it out!

I also finally added some pictures of the dog, Freckles.

ramanth
04-30-2002, 12:00 PM
WOOHOOO!!!!

I can't wait either! :D

Ann
04-30-2002, 12:05 PM
Looking forward to seeing those :)

Kia: what do you mean by "17 DAYS TILL ATTACK OF THE CLONES!"? Just curious...

ramanth
04-30-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Ann
Kia: what do you mean by "17 DAYS TILL ATTACK OF THE CLONES!"? Just curious...

17 days till Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones comes out in theaters. :D *does a happy dance*

But thats only the second thing I'm excited about. I'm leaving this Thursday for Indianapolis, IN for Celebration II. The worlds largest Star Wars convention. *does an even happier dance*

I'm gonna miss my furbabies, but mom promised to spoil them. :D

...and now Heather is going to hunt me down for going off topic in her post.... ;) :p

Former User
04-30-2002, 12:45 PM
Yay, pictures on the way, can't wait! :D

Lachesis
04-30-2002, 01:51 PM
I cant wait to see pictures!

Ann
04-30-2002, 02:17 PM
Ooooh I get it now! :) I haven't even seen the first new Star Wars movie yet actually, but they will air it on TV this weekend along with the old three movies, and I'll be sure to record it then!

Is it my imagination or did your username just change? From Kia to ramanth?

ramanth
04-30-2002, 03:02 PM
Nope! Ramanth has always been my user name. :D

But Kia is my pooch. ;)

Ann
04-30-2002, 04:45 PM
What the... I could swear that your username used to be "Kia"!!!! :eek:

I know your dogs name is Kia though, I remember a few weeks back when she was DOTD and I was impressed with her pretty eyes.

Well, sorry for my confusion! I don't know where I got that from...

dragonchilde
05-01-2002, 10:36 AM
*whew* AFter some issues getting my husband's computer to upload the movies, I FINALLY got them up. *drumroll*

Here are my babies! I've got more sitting on the computer to upload, so just you wait!

I've also got some stills. Its a pretty cheap camera, so the quality isn't great, but hey, beggars can't be choosers!

Enjoy!

Former User
05-01-2002, 10:46 AM
I love those movies, esp. the one with Wobbles playing with Nathan... Btw, the last link doesn't work.

ramanth
05-01-2002, 12:05 PM
Those are great Heather!!!

Did you bandage Nathan's hand after filming? ;)

And when did Wobbles get so big!!! :eek: :D

lynnestankard
05-01-2002, 01:39 PM
GREAT HEATHER - WONDERFUL PICS. THANK YOU.:) :)

Lynne

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-01-2002, 04:57 PM
Great pictures and videos! That standing on her head that Minette does, Tubby does too! He does it when he wants to bump his head on something but there isn't anything near. He likes to bump his head when rub his "butt button" and anything will do to be bumped on. :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-01-2002, 11:52 PM
Great pics. I haven't watched the movies yet.:)

LoudLou
05-02-2002, 12:00 AM
Those movies are fantastic!! Minette and Wobbles are BEE YOO TEE FULL Babies!!!! So, how is Nathan's hand after all that???;) ;)

Lachesis
05-02-2002, 12:54 AM
I loved your pictures!! GREAT job!

Gio
05-02-2002, 07:01 AM
Great movies and pics! :D

dragonchilde
05-02-2002, 08:12 AM
LOL. His hand, like mine, are in shreds. As usual. ;) She's fast, and the way he plays with her, its just training her to be faster. In all those videos, though, she never unsheathed her claws once. That's just the way she plays.

She just gets those claws out when she's tired of playing. I wish she would at least warn us. ;)

dragonchilde
05-02-2002, 10:35 AM
I finally got around to redoing the webpage. Now its all pretty, and the movies are a little more organized. Coming soon: Freckles the pup, in his web-movie debut!