PDA

View Full Version : Headbumpie Greetings

gini
04-30-2002, 10:45 AM
I laughed this morning when I saw Karen's post under my birthday and then ZippyKat's response.

HEADBUMPIES - When we get together for our Pet Talk conventions - headbumpies could be the official greeting for all cat people.

EAR SCRITCHES - could be the official greeting for the dog people. (scratching each other on the rump probably wouldn't work).

Can you imagine? Unknowing people would probably turn us in to the authorities as some type of wierd cult.

wolflady
04-30-2002, 11:12 AM
ROTFL
Thanks for the laugh this morning!:D Wouldn't that be a sight??!! :eek: LOL LOL
http://bestsmileys.com/smileys/biggrininvasion.GIF

momoffuzzyfaces
04-30-2002, 11:29 AM
LOL!!!! They're coming to take us a way!!! Ha Ha Hee Hee! (Old song quote!!);) :D

Former User
04-30-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
LOL!!!! They're coming to take us a way!!! Ha Ha Hee Hee! (Old song quote!!);) :D

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! I hate that song Connie! When I hear it, that chorus just sticks to my mind for days... maybe if I keep repeating it long enough, they WILL come and take me away :rolleyes: ;) And I coulnd't even blame them, LOL!!!!!

Former User
04-30-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by gini
I laughed this morning when I saw Karen's post under my birthday and then ZippyKat's response.

HEADBUMPIES - When we get together for our Pet Talk conventions - headbumpies could be the official greeting for all cat people.

EAR SCRITCHES - could be the official greeting for the dog people. (scratching each other on the rump probably wouldn't work).

Can you imagine? Unknowing people would probably turn us in to the authorities as some type of wierd cult.

LOL LOL, I CAN imagine this...scary...They would indeed come and collect everyone acting like that away...:D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-30-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! I hate that song Connie! When I hear it, that chorus just sticks to my mind for days... maybe if I keep repeating it long enough, they WILL come and take me away :rolleyes: ;) And I coulnd't even blame them, LOL!!!!!
SORRY, C&K!!!!!
I don't like it either. But it got in my brain and wouldn't go away...just like you said!:D :rolleyes: :D :D

zippy-kat
04-30-2002, 04:23 PM
do we nudge ankles or nip? :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

gini
04-30-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
do we nudge ankles or nip? :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

YOU HAND EACH OTHER PARSLEY:D :D :D

Cincy'sMom
04-30-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces

AAGGGHHH!!! That song!!!!!!

Every year at Halloween the studio Ralph and I dance at puts on a haunted house to raise money for our annual trip to Disney world. During the haunted house we play music out front to attract people drving by. And it is the same "scary songs" cd ALL THE TIME!! And that SONG is on it!! I have in my head ALL OF OCTOBER!!!!

Thanks for brining it up in APRIL!!! (LOL!!!) :)

zippy-kat
04-30-2002, 09:48 PM

YOU HAND EACH OTHER PARSLEY:D :D :D

EVEN BETTER...LOL;)

AmberLee
05-01-2002, 12:01 AM
And there I was thinking they'd have to wrinkle noses at each other!!! :D :rolleyes: ;)

lynnestankard
05-01-2002, 12:28 PM
We could just settle for nose kisses :D :eek: :D We wouldn't look tooooooo mad:D :D

Lynne

zippy-kat
05-01-2002, 02:06 PM
I dunno....I'm not sure I want someone lickin' my nose....lol ;)

lynnestankard
05-01-2002, 05:36 PM
Oh Ms Sofie - better than having someone sniff your.......er........rear lady bits!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Lynne

zippy-kat
05-01-2002, 07:52 PM
HA HA
TOOO true!!! lol

Crikit
05-01-2002, 08:49 PM
What's wrong with the song "They're coming to take me away"? I happen to think it's wonderful, it's a theme song of sorts for me ;)
But I have to agree the sight of people scatcthing one another behind the ear and butting heads would be cause to call out some professional help us..

thelmalu99
05-02-2002, 02:45 PM

Okay, but I draw the line at laying on the floor and turning
belly-up.;)

zippy-kat
05-02-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by thelmalu99
Okay, but I draw the line at laying on the floor and turning
belly-up.;)

:D LOL :D