PDA

View Full Version : Just a Little Informative Information..

Roxyluvsme13
04-17-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm not going to be making signatures anymore for a while. I put alot of work into them, and they barely stay up 1-3 days with alot of people. I love making signatures, but I only do them, because I thought people liked them. I guess not, so I am not going to be making them for a while, possibly never again.

Jessika
04-17-2006, 06:48 PM
Just because they don't keep them up for more than three days does not mean they don't like them, it just means they get bored easily and like change. You should not take any offense to that at all anyway, even if they don't like your signatures, because all that matters is that you like and have fun doing it :)

dab_20
04-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Jessika's right. Some people like change faster or more then other people. I'm sure everyone loves your siggies, you've got talent for them. It sounds like fun, why stop doing it? If you like to do it, please reconsider. :)

Vette
04-17-2006, 06:54 PM
*HUGGIES*

dont let it get you down girl. i still got the siggy you made me and love it. see!! *points below*
who gives a rats a$$ what other people think. if you enjoy keep at it. sides.. i love checking out your work and seeing all the different stuff you can come up with.

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3507/miyahee5dn.jpg

dab_20
04-17-2006, 06:56 PM
I do to! I really love the siggy you made me of Dreamer, it's my computer background, along with a few other siggies I haven't used yet, or already have.

RedHedd
04-17-2006, 06:57 PM
4 8 15 16 23 42 I spy a LOST fan! :D

Almita
04-17-2006, 06:57 PM
I'm kinda agree with Jessika about some people just like to be creative everyday about changing things a lot. But ya i would love for you to make me a siggy! I would love it since I want one of Chiquita now. If its fine with you..

Almita
04-17-2006, 07:00 PM
I spy a LOST fan! :D

I want to know what those numbers mean i don't get it hehe.

Roxyluvsme13
04-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Aww, thanks everyone..but It just makes me feel like my siggies arent that great, because the sigs they are usually switched for are much better...

zoomer
04-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Don't feel bad Bri, looks like everybody apologized, and I am sorry I didn't use mine for long but I wanted a change... :)

Vette
04-17-2006, 07:08 PM
I spy a LOST fan! :D

My best on line friend NAGGED me almost a year to get me to watch it. LOL
i coudlnt stand it anymore.. she had short clips ready for me to download,,
and i was stupid enough to accept them. i was hooked in sheer seconds. :D

Almita
04-17-2006, 07:09 PM
My best on line friend NAGGED me almost a year to get me to watch it. LOL
i coudlnt stand it anymore.. she had short clips ready for me to download,,
and i was stupid enough to accept them. i was hooked in sheer seconds. :D

Hehe thanks to your friend you got me hooked :D

luvofallhorses
04-17-2006, 07:11 PM
aww, Bri don't let people stop you from making them. :) I don't make signatures for people anyways..:p that's because I suck at them. ;) but I think you're really good at them! :) *hugs*

Vette
04-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Hehe thanks to your friend you got me hooked :D

MAWHAHAHA it feels good corrupt someone!! ;)

things must be so confusing for you though. its like in the middle of the second season. but you can buy the first season on DVD. :D

or rent them off NetFlix.. will take a while but hey,, well worth it.
and for the episodes of the second season that you missed heres a page to download them off of

http://www.watchlost.com

you have to make 15 posts though to download anything. but at least itll get you cought up anything though

um.. erh.. sorry Bri!!! LOL :o

Jessika
04-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Aww, thanks everyone..but It just makes me feel like my siggies arent that great, because the sigs they are usually switched for are much better...
"Much better" in who's opinion, though? I mean, do you get what I'm saying? Don't let yourself get down just because you think someone else's creation is better. IF ANYTHING, this should make you strive to do better, if that makes sense? Like if there were no photographers better than I, I would have nothing to strive to be.

Roxyluvsme13
04-17-2006, 07:34 PM
"Much better" in who's opinion, though? I mean, do you get what I'm saying? Don't let yourself get down just because you think someone else's creation is better. IF ANYTHING, this should make you strive to do better, if that makes sense? Like if there were no photographers better than I, I would have nothing to strive to be.
I know..but sometimes it just makes me feel like nobody likes me either...but..ok. Anybody have any links to some Photoshop hints, brushes, any Photoshop add-ons/goodies?

dab_20
04-17-2006, 07:48 PM
I know..but sometimes it just makes me feel like nobody likes me either...but..ok.

Why would anyone not like you?? Your a great person and friend, Bri! Don't doubt yourself. *hugs*

Roxyluvsme13
04-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Why would anyone not like you?? Your a great person and friend, Bri! Don't doubt yourself. *hugs*
Because my dog lives on a chain and I get bi***ed at over that all the time..

dab_20
04-17-2006, 07:58 PM

But you know it's not your fault... I would try and ignore it if I were you.

Jessika
04-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Hey now, lets not bring that up again. You know the truth, and that should be all that matters.

Flatcoatluver
04-17-2006, 08:00 PM
They were just telling you what's best for Roxy. But if they are still saying it, just ignore it, you can't controll your mom.

Roxyluvsme13
04-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanks everyone... I get bothered by things really easily, and I'm probably a bit over-emotional..

buttercup132
04-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Because my dog lives on a chain and I get bi***ed at over that all the time..That was when your FIRST joined...people were mad at me for a while about my Roxy but they got over it and I'm sure the FEW people that dont like you is alot less then the people that do. People have tempers and they get mad but they get over it and if they dont then its not worth talking to them and I'm sure if they dont like you there not going to reply to your thread or anything so you dont have to deal with them(and dont take this as anyone who doesnt reply to your threads hate you...)
Tell me how many people do you have on msn from PT that you have become great freinds with? Alot

Kfamr
04-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Wow, that's highly unfair and uncalled for to say people "b******" at you about your dog, especially when you've said you agree with mostly everything everyone's said reguarding Roxy. Especially uncalled for when you just pulled it out of nowhere when this thread had NOTHING to do with Roxy.

Calm down for a bit and don't take it so personal. People have made a billion signature threads lately - and the same people keep requesting from different signature makers. It's nothing personal probably, just that they have a lot to choose from now!

Chilli
04-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Aww. :( I talked to you on MSN about this a bit. I've overly-sensitive, and you shouldn't be! I love your siggies! :D If you enjoy doing it, continue to! I constantly make new siggies for myself, but I don't always use mine.
Remember, I <3 you^^! And tons of other people do, too!

Alysser
04-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Guys, just don't bring up Roxy agian in this thread. PT doesn't need anymore fights.

buttercup132
04-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Guys, just don't bring up Roxy agian in this thread. PT doesn't need anymore fights.No one is fighting..:confused:

Alysser
04-17-2006, 08:26 PM
No one is yet. I just have a feeling that bringing up old subjects that people have debated about will begin the fight agian.

Suki Wingy
04-17-2006, 08:31 PM
um, last time I heard you were doing everything you could to get Roxy off that chain.

Roxyluvsme13
04-17-2006, 08:48 PM
um, last time I heard you were doing everything you could to get Roxy off that chain.
I am..she gets to come in ALOT more often than she used to.

Jessika
04-17-2006, 08:49 PM
I am..she gets to come in ALOT more often than she used to.
Exactly, you know her conditions are improving, so why bring up the past?

Suki Wingy
04-17-2006, 08:57 PM
then technically it's not your fault. And I agree with Jessika about the sigs 100%

Roxyluvsme13
04-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Thanks ^^. I made 2 sigs so far tonight, and have another one for tomorrow!

CagneyDog
04-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Sorry Bri, but I'm not sure what the use of this thread was at all! You don't need to announce the fact that you aren't making signatures anymore.

carole
04-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Don't give up doing something you enjoy because you feel no-one appreciates it, because obviously they do, some people just get bored easily and like change, hey you should make me one, mine stay on there for nearly a year, mainly because i have trouble working out and remembering how to get them on here lol, but don't give up, it is appreciated i am sure of that. :)

caseysmom
04-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Well I see her point, whenever people have made siggies for me I keep them forever, I have only had 2 since I joined. I just feel like its a lot of work and that is showing respect to the person who made it for me.

buttercup132
04-18-2006, 06:50 AM
Sorry Bri, but I'm not sure what the use of this thread was at all! You don't need to announce the fact that you aren't making signatures anymore.:rolleyes: attention

Cat's Meowm
04-18-2006, 07:11 AM
I had a siggy and avatar made, and even given the instructions on how to put it up; but I'm so lame I can't put it up. But regardless, I admire your skill, and hope you re-consider. It's a skill that should be constantly worked on - cause you'll benefit in the long run!

lv4dogs
04-18-2006, 07:49 AM
Don't sweat over it Bri, you know many people out there love your siggies, I know I do.
I have all the siggies you made me, and everyone else's too. I like to change mine every few weeks or so just for change & of course to show them all off. But just because I don't use the siggy here doesn't mean it's not being used. I also alternate them between different forums, communities I am a member of & my desktop background.
I'm sure many others do too. :D

Just because you think other siggies are better than your own doesn't mean that everyone else does too. After all not every one has the same tastes, if so the world would be one mighty boring place. ;) And like Jessika said it would give you something to strive for, a goal, one that you can overcome with practice & patience which will in turn make you feel a million times better in the end.

cloverfdx
04-18-2006, 08:16 AM
I agree with cagney dog on this one. What is the point of starting a thread then, starting another offering to make more sigs?

Roxyluvsme13
04-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Don't give up doing something you enjoy because you feel no-one appreciates it, because obviously they do, some people just get bored easily and like change, hey you should make me one, mine stay on there for nearly a year, mainly because i have trouble working out and remembering how to get them on here lol, but don't give up, it is appreciated i am sure of that. :)
Aww..thanks. Lol Just post pics ;)

I agree with cagney dog on this one. What is the point of starting a thread then, starting another offering to make more sigs?
Because I changed my mind...I really was going to stop making them.

carole
04-18-2006, 04:52 PM
I don't think she started this thread for attention at all, she was just feeling sad that it seemed no-one appreciated her work, is all,so now you know that people do and keep at it,the more you do the better you will get at them , practice makes perfect so the saying goes, good luck. :)