PDA

View Full Version : Grammy Crackers in the dryer!

sasvermont
04-30-2002, 05:50 AM
Enjoy....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid19/p793bbb493e80e535cb7e6f29bfd93df1/fdc6d7e4.jpg

Gio
04-30-2002, 06:59 AM
If you posted the picture of Miley in this thread as well you could have entitled it "Washed and Dried" :D Sorry I know it's terrible but I'm at work and this place sapes every hint of sense of humour out of you!:D

Pam
04-30-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Gio
If you posted the picture of Miley in this thread as well you could have entitled it "Washed and Dried" :D Sorry I know it's terrible but I'm at work and this place sapes every hint of sense of humour out of you!:D

Gio don't apologize! That was very good!!! LOL!! Oh Grammy you are just adorable sitting there but you make me so nervous. Please don't ever go in there when your mommy isn't watching.

Former User
04-30-2002, 09:22 AM
Oh, what an adorable cat you are Graemer! You look soooooo cute sitting there! :)

Lachesis
04-30-2002, 02:26 PM
What a cutie patootie!!

LoudLou
04-30-2002, 02:28 PM
Graham, I don't know if you can get much cuter than ya are now?!! You ARE so HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-30-2002, 03:09 PM
:D Cute picture. :D

He looks like he's protecting the dryer, or guarding it or something - rather fierce expression on his face. :D

He also seems rather "low" for Graemer. Usually we see pictures of him on top of doors and such. :D

sasvermont
04-30-2002, 03:28 PM
Graemer does spend most of his creative energy figuring out how high he can get on objects. But this day, he found a new thing to get my attention. He also spends lots of time trying to open cabinet door and closet doors. He is a problem child for sure! In between his capers, he meows as though he has the devil after him. He just can't figure out what bad thing to do next! I think reform school is in his future! :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
05-01-2002, 11:21 PM
What a cute picture. Like I said before both of your cats are cutie pies and they seem to have such great personalities too. Please post some more pics.:cool:

Former User
05-02-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont
Graemer does spend most of his creative energy figuring out how high he can get on objects.

Casper does that too!!!
Sometimes I swear Greamer and Casper could be brothers, I've noticed that they have plenty of same ideas, and both are a bit wild every now and then :rolleyes:

moosmom
05-14-2002, 11:42 AM
Sasvermont,

I love abys!! Just please be careful with the cats and your dryer. We had a reporter here who didn't know his cat was in the dryer and turned it on. Unfortunately, the cat died. It was an unfortunate accident and one that can be learned from. Great pictures by the way.

sasvermont
05-14-2002, 12:19 PM
Now, after reading and hearing so many stories about cats in laundry equipment, I make sure to count the cats before I start up the washer or the dryer. I would never be able to live with myself if I killed one in the washer or dryer. Oh my gosh. I would cry forever.

Yes, my cats a dears and they are also very, very active! They keep me company whether I want company or not!

Can't even go into the bathroom without one or both hounding me in there.....they steal cotton ball and swabs and my eyeglasses and buttons and earrings.....you name it...they steal it....knock it on the floor...play play play.

:cool: :eek: :eek:

moosmom
05-14-2002, 12:21 PM
Sasvermont,

They are adorable! My cat Casey actually sits on my lap when I'm using the toilet. Talking about having company whether you want it or not! You've got some beautiful cats there.