PDA

View Full Version : We got kittens!

animal_rescue
04-17-2006, 03:54 PM
My sister was on her way home when she saw a sign that said 6 free kittens. So she came home and got me. We went down there and the lady just brought out two kittens and handed them over, no questions or anything. She said they were the last two left. So we brought them home and they are so cute. The male I named Jefferey is a grey and white tabby and the female Rachel named Princess is a diluted calico tabby, she's gorgeous! They about 4 months old and sweet as can be. My mom said we can't keep them though so if anyone wants kittens just let me know. We are in Northern Indiana.

edit: to say they are 4 months old now 6, sorry I'm not good with guessing :p My mom said they were 4 months and I doubt we'll have them long enough to fix them, most likely if we don't find a home for them by the end of this week(if we do find them a home then we'll get the fixed and shots and all that) they'll go to the Humane Society.

jenluckenbach
04-17-2006, 05:08 PM
6 months old! :eek: :eek: Better be doing some birth control methods before you have your very own litter of kittens.

I am glad you got them though. I am certain that you can do a much better job of rehoming them then that person did. (It was obvious that the most important thing was to GET RID OF THEM! more important than asking you anything about yourself, etc.) :(

catmandu
04-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Thats sad that those Kittens were just given away like that.
Thank God they did not fall into the hands of a Lab, or someome with a Hungry Snake.
We hope that you can find those Little Ones A Furr Ever Home of thier own.

lute
04-17-2006, 08:36 PM
i hate that people think of cats as "throw aways" :( PiddyBob is ready to pop any day now and i am sooo going to be picky about where they go. i always am with all of my rescues.

i would definatly get them fixed before they breed!