PDA

View Full Version : Fritz had a good time

fritz03
04-17-2006, 12:22 PM
Fritz had a good time with Taffy.When supper started,Fritz was out in the kitchen and Taffy on the living room couch.Once supper started,Taffy got off the couch and dad gave her some ham and Fritz went to the bedroom and layed on the pillow.They get along pretty well as long as they stay away from each other.Fritz was tired after supper and slept under the little couch and you should have heard him yipping in his sleep,either chasing rabbits or maybe Taffy chasing him.His Aunties phoned this morning and are coming on the weekend,so Fritz will be getting pretty spoiled on that day.mom put the phone up to his ear and he listened to his Aunties talk to him and he knew who it was.After the call was over, mom told him they were comong on Saturday,Fritz thought it was today and he went and looked in the direction they would be coming in from.Everybody,you haver to wait 1 more day for the pictures,still a holiday hewre today and some stores are closed ,including the one where we get the pictures developed.I am sure the wait will be worth it. :D

Daisy and Delilah
04-17-2006, 08:32 PM
We're so happy to hear you had a good day with Taffy, Fritz!! As long as you stay away from each other, all is well ;) Don't worry buddy, the Aunties will be coming soon. Patience is required little man and you'll be a happy boy when the weekend comes. Can't wait to see the new pics :)

elizabethann
04-17-2006, 08:35 PM
AAAAAWWW...that is so cute that Fritz just loves his Aunties so much, he knows which direction they're coming from! That just melts my heart. Please give Fritz a big kiss for me.

:)