PDA

View Full Version : Tuk

Ann
04-30-2002, 04:32 AM
Wow, I guess I will be honest here... I never really imagined birds to be good pets, or have much of a personality really. But after reading Tuk's story, well... I sure have changed my mind!!

He's a beautiful bird, and I loved reading the how he is so smart and can get people to open the door to him :D The kissing scene was hilarious as well! :D

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day Tuk! :)

Logan
04-30-2002, 09:29 AM
Tuk, you really are so handsome!!! And loving too!!! Your story is wonderful, and it sure sounds like your dad has a big heart to let you be "mama's bird"!! I know you love them both!

Congratulations to you on being a very fine Pet of the Day!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
04-30-2002, 09:35 AM
Oh Tuk, what a great story, I would love to hear the interaction between your Dad and you. You are such a beauty and so vocal. Guess what, you have the exact birthday as my Schnauzer, Perry, July 4, 1998. I think you two could be buddies, he could bark their heads off and you could talk their heads off. lol Unlike you who loves Cheryl so much, Perry loves my husband in the same way.
Congratulations to our most handsome, intelligent, sweet, talkative Tuk, our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your Dad will give you some extra treats on this, your Very Special Day.
Jackie

lovemymaltese
04-30-2002, 09:46 AM
WOW Tuk, you are a very interesting bird. You have the most beautiful colors. Congratulations on your big day!!!:)

Bunnicula05
04-30-2002, 10:02 AM
Mimic? I think he can actually TALK as well.

gini
04-30-2002, 11:04 AM
Tuk, wasn't it fun reading abour you this morning? I bet no one is ever lonely at your house - and you carry on quite a conversation.

You are a beautiful bird and I hope your owners enjoy you for years to come.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-30-2002, 01:24 PM
:) TUK!
What a colorful boy you are and so smart too! Congrats on being our Pet of the Day today. I'm sure your daddy will give you extra treats today even though you did bite him. :)

Sam's My Baby
04-30-2002, 03:25 PM
Tuk, what an amazingly smart bird you are! And you are so beautiful too. Keep up the good work! Congrats on being this special POTD! :)

tatsxxx11
04-30-2002, 04:25 PM
Tuk, you are simply amazing! Beautiful, smart, loyal and devoted. What a guy!! I can only imagine how special it is to have a furry or feathered companion who actually answers back! Your family is so lucky to have such a fine, feathered friend! And thanks Dad for being so understanding. You know how the boys love their Mamas!!:) Congratulations to Tuk, our simply incredible Pet of the Day!

lizbud
04-30-2002, 06:50 PM
HELLO TUK

What I would'nt give to be there for one of your talks
with Dad. Too Cute !!! Amazing really, to think how
smart (and cute) you are!!! If I couldn't have you myself,
I would love it if you lived nextdoor to me so I could visit
sometimes. LOL. Congratulations on being chosen as our
PET OF THE DAY !!! Long happy healthy life Sweetie....