PDA

View Full Version : Now, I have to go DOWN and scoop

Randi
04-16-2006, 01:09 PM
I went down with the rubbish and thought I'd let Fister come along, as he's so bored up here. He didn't exatcly rush out, but once he was there, he really enjoyed it. :) He went to the dustbin shed first - that's where we saw him for the first time, so he was probably born quite close. After that, he went around to check the yard, every little bit (I watched from the window ;) ). He also went to the childrens sand area and rolled around for quite some time. It was so fun to watch. :D To my horror I saw him starting to dig in the sand, right under the childrens swing. :eek: Not sure what business he did there, but I better go down and scoop - just waiting until it gets a little darker .... almost there. I was lucky to get him up so quickly again!

Edwina's Secretary
04-16-2006, 01:16 PM
He probably thought he was helping to hide "easter eggs" for the children!

Silly Fister..... :D :D

Cataholic
04-16-2006, 01:24 PM
Ah, Fister! Aren't YOU in the holiday spirit?

Randi
04-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Isn't spring exiting! :D All the new birds singing, and new flowers to smell.

Well, if he did anything, it must have been pee - hard to tell, as all the sand underneath was wet, it has been raining lately. In any case, there's nothing people can complain about. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-16-2006, 01:52 PM
The children have most likely done worse things in the sand than Fister did!!! ;)

Barbara
04-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Of course we are all on Fister's side here but as a matter of fact my first memory of kitties is finding something in my sandbox that I first thought would be clay- but then I found it was really stinking :rolleyes:

Kirsten
04-16-2006, 03:17 PM
but as a matter of fact my first memory of kitties is finding something in my sandbox that I first thought would be clay- but then I found it was really stinking

LOL! :D

Oh Fister, you probably thought meowmie has got you a HUUUGE litter box out there in the yard! ;)

Kirsten

icedtea
04-16-2006, 03:59 PM
When i went to preschool all those years ago, there were often incidents of us children standing in something that the neighbour cats left there, in the sand area under the swinds. ugh.

gini
04-16-2006, 04:53 PM
I am confident that the moisture in the sandbox is from the rain.

Orange cats WOULDN'T do anything like that! How could you even think such a thought?

I just had a gang of three milling around the litter boxes saying "are you going to clean these today or what???"

catmandu
04-16-2006, 05:52 PM
I Remember Taking Buster Over To My Mothers For Christmas And Him Using One Of My Mothers Plants As She Had No Litter Boxes.
When I Aopologized She Laughed And Said That He Had To Go Somehwere.
Its Been About 17 Years That I Lost Buster.
About 1989.
I Miss Him So Much.