PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Tippi's Mom!!

Diane B.
04-16-2006, 11:15 AM
Hi,
My name is Diane B. and I also have a lab-chow mix that looks EXACTLY like your gorgeous Tippi. My "beautiful girl" is Bella Chica and she is 3 years old. I adopted her from a shelter when she was 10 weeks old...and she was a little black furball. Today, she is about 65 lbs. and her fur glistens just like Tippi's. She loves anything to do with water, she is a bit of a picky eater, quite intelligent, and she is a loyal and loving companion. I would love to send you some pics of her so that you can see how much they look alike!!

Tippi is a beautiful girl...may she be blessed with many happy, healthy years with you.

Diane
[email protected]

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Welcome! Tippi's owner isn't a member of PT though, Tippi was recognized as the Dog of The Day.

anna_66
04-17-2006, 07:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/WelcomeHello/bear-hello.jpg
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Although you came looking for someone that's not a member, I do hope that you'll stick around and tell us more about your "beautiful girl" Bella Chica.
She sounds like a wonderful girl and I'd love to see her if you care to share a picture of her with us:) Needless to say we LOVE pictures around here!

I have a chow girl named Huney, a mastiff named Bon and a silly husky girl named Roxey...and my name is Anna.

Again, welcome to PT!