PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got kittens?

Lando
04-29-2002, 08:24 PM
Hi as you know, I got a new kitten. Have any of you got new kittens or for the time being? YOu have, let me know. I love would to learn and hear about their adventures and what they look like.

Logan
04-29-2002, 08:27 PM
Awwwwwwwww. I wish I did! It has been almost 13 years since we've had a kitten! Hope you're having fun with yours!!! :D

yorkster
04-30-2002, 12:16 AM
Well, I had a new kitten recently :)
Wylie has been with us a year now (April 21st), but he is still very kittenish :D
His favorite game was always to pounce on feet on the bed. He doesn't do it so much anymore, but it was always cute!
He also still loves to 'stalk' our older cat, Kedi. It was very funny when he was small, going after a 14 lb. adult cat.
He is very helpful while I am on the computer too: trying to catch the mouse, walking on the keyboard, chewing paper, and knocking pens on the ground. :rolleyes:

Former User
04-30-2002, 02:10 AM
Nice to hear about your kitten! Our kittens are almost year old soon, si I guess I won't be much of a help. BUT, to read about their kittenhood and their tricks etc. you can go to their webpage and to the Diary part. You get to read all the good and bad things they've done since we got them. The link is on the signature.

purrley
04-30-2002, 06:53 AM
Enjoy those kitten hood days - they go by so fast;)

Harley
04-30-2002, 06:58 AM
Lando, congratulations on your new kitten! They're so much fun - and are only little for a short while. Don't forget to take LOTS of pictures so you'll always have a reminder of this special time. I only have 1 picture of BeeBee (Rainbow Bridge) when she was a kitten and I've always regretted it. So I've got quite a few now of Bo, Trixie, and Jazz - and even a videotape of their kitten antics. It's always perfect to watch when I need a smile - they were so tiny and cute! Plus, I can look back at the videotape and see unique characteristics and actions that have developed as they've grown older. Pictures and videos!! You'll be glad you got 'em!

Gio
04-30-2002, 07:05 AM
I agree they grow sooo fast. Foxy is 9 months old now and has grown so much. I was trying to scan a couple of photos last night and I came across one I took just a week after I got him home. I could not believe how tiny he was :D . You should see him now, he is much longer than both of his older "sisters". He is still a kitten at heart though :D

ramanth
04-30-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Lando
Hi as you know, I got a new kitten. Have any of you got new kittens or for the time being? YOu have, let me know. I love would to learn and hear about their adventures and what they look like.

Well I would love to hear your stories about your new kitten!

It's been awhile since we've had a kitten in the house. We now have 5 big cats. :D

But let me wrack my memory and I'm sure I could share a tail... I mean.. tale or two. :)

Lachesis
04-30-2002, 02:05 PM
Mine are 15 weeks old. I just love them to bits. Dh and I were talking last night it seems like we've had them for a lifetime....