PDA

View Full Version : Fister, when he came home!

Randi
04-29-2002, 03:08 PM
So this is what Fister looked like the first couple of hours! - he is feeling MUCH better now, laying across John's chest! :D

Fister with plaster on (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid19/p1a3c36fd298c9a33f2293048adacb18e/fdc5dc80.jpg.orig.jpg)

Fister recovering in bathroom (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid19/pa06850a63d44342ceb275235cdb6168e/fdc5dc7f.jpg.orig.jpg)

Fister has been scanned (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid19/pd545e23b04118ab2e58c4fddd054be4c/fdc5dc81.jpg.orig.jpg)

Oh well, they don't seem to work. :( Will have to try tomorrow.

AmberLee
04-29-2002, 03:27 PM
Thanks, Chuck.

Fister does seem more ... sedate ... than usual. Does he seem to be feeling better now? It's good you have him home with you.

**hugs to your family**

momoffuzzyfaces
04-29-2002, 03:27 PM
THANKS, CHUCK! The pictures come up when you click on the links on your quote. Poor Fister, he had quite a time! So glad he is home now!:)

Randi
04-29-2002, 03:37 PM
Chuck! I don't know how you did that - but thanks a lot! :D

It seem to be random when the picture hosting sites work. This evening, netsnapshot was OK - and sometimes the pictures come and go in the posts!:confused:

Yes, Fister is really enjoying himself now! ;)

tatsxxx11
04-29-2002, 03:39 PM
Oh baby!!! Looks like you've been a bit traumatized, but now you're home, safe and sound sweetie. All my love to you Fister!:)

Randi
04-29-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by SpencerTheLion
Randi,
All 3 links had "orig.jpg" at the end. Once removed - Fister Online!
I'll have to check that in the future! Thanks again! ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-29-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by SpencerTheLion
Randi,

All 3 links had "orig.jpg" at the end. Once removed - Fister Online!

Randi, FYI, I noticed this on the first pictures that John tried to put up with his story about Fister and the bed. I don't know if it's something that Imagestation does or what, but you might just want to check it next time you post pictures to make sure it's not there.

Poor Fister. He looks happy to be home, though, bare tummy and all. :)

gini
04-29-2002, 05:25 PM
I am sure glad Fister is back home. No more visits to the white coats ever!

lynnestankard
04-30-2002, 05:23 AM
Randi thanks for the pics., (and Chuck too!) it's nice to know and see Fister back with you:D :D
Nose kisses and scritches flying across to him!!!

Lynne

sirocco
04-30-2002, 05:48 AM
It's great to see Fister back at home again!!!

He's such a gorgeous brave little boy!!! Give him a hug from me and headbumpies from Sirocco and Neelix. BTW, Sirocco told me the other day how much he admires Fister the Conqueror!! ;) He already conquered me over the bed but has a hard task now with my boyfriend :D

Nita

sasvermont
04-30-2002, 08:30 AM
Fister - so glad to hear you are back home. Sorry to see you have a bandage on your leg. Hope you have a total recovery...

Graemer and Miley

and MOM

;)

Former User
04-30-2002, 12:52 PM
Oh Fister boy, I bet you are so glad to be home with your mommy and daddy. Just enjoy the attention you are getting and get well soon ok? We all were worried about you. Headbumpies from Casper and Kitty to you Fister dear!

Randi
05-01-2002, 07:04 AM
Thanks for your support everybody! Fister even takes his pills! I was quite worried about how to get them down his throat both morning and evening, but it's going surprizingly well. I do it when he's waking up from a nap while he's still very relaxed. Hope it will continue this way for all 10 days!

I must also report that his transport box is still standing in the living room, open lid and a blanket in - guess what!! Yesterday, he had crawled in and was already half asleep, when we came into the room. And when we woke up this morning, he was in it again. Amazing!!! I bet he won't do that if we're going on holiday! (we're not at the moment with that vet bill!)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-01-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Randi
Thanks for your support everybody! Fister even takes his pills! I was quite worried about how to get them down his throat both morning and evening, but it's going surprizingly well. I do it when he's waking up from a nap while he's still very relaxed. Hope it will continue this way for all 10 days!

That's what I do with Tubby too. If I get him just right, two seconds later he's eating the treat I always bring for him after his pill. And if I don't get him just right, the struggle gets worse the more he wakes up and realizes what I'm trying to do. The only time it's really a problem is when I have to give it to him when he's not asleep, like if we're going somewhere or something. Then he really puts up fuss. If I could just tell him it's for his own good! :)

krazyaboutkatz
05-01-2002, 10:24 PM
I'm so glad that Fister is home and well. He looks very good in the pictures and hopefully will remain well. :)

yorkster
05-03-2002, 09:34 PM
Oh, I missed this!
So glad to hear that Fister is doing so well, AND he takes the pills so easily :) :rolleyes:

Lachesis
05-04-2002, 03:29 PM
Poor Fister.....