PDA

View Full Version : What makes you laugh out loud?

gini
04-14-2006, 10:53 AM
We were talking about being "silly" at Thursdays and I love nothing better than a good case of the sillies. I love a good joke - nothing nasty - nothing racist - just something clever and really funny.

My cats make me laugh out loud sometimes.

I invite my friends to tease me and someone just set me up perfectly with a total stranger who asked me a question about shaving my legs...........it was very funny.

Laughter is the best medicine for a lousy day..................

What makes you laugh?

I wish you all a good case of the sillies!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-14-2006, 11:13 AM
It is mostly my cats too!!! Inka doing her yoga, Snoopy chasing Zazou's tail, Maya tilting her head like a doggie, Zazou,going nuts over a silly toy; etc......!

You are so right, Gini! Nothing better for the soul than a good solid laughter!!

lvpets2002
04-14-2006, 11:31 AM
:) I will have to admitt my cats {the girls} make me laugh alot :D .. I never have a bad day due I can just sit at work & think of something they have done & start laughing :p ..

elizabethann
04-14-2006, 11:35 AM
Mostly my dog makes me laugh. He has funny faces and quirky antics. My kitties make me smile. :)

slick
04-14-2006, 12:17 PM
What?? or Who???? ;) :D :D :D

zoomer
04-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Buddy. He can be the silliest sometimes....

Almita
04-14-2006, 12:43 PM
My little muchkins can act the silliest at times even when sleeping they are always goofy. Also Brie and Chiquis are goofy and like to act like little dorks. MY best friends and I. Like Daniel, Kevin, Rochele, Colleen and more they are always trying to make people cheer up and it works they act like dorks and don't care what other people think which that is also me too. Also my nephew he is a little funny kid he is adorable and can get away with things at times.

kimboe
04-14-2006, 01:55 PM
Mostly my cats.
But today was a commerial for DQ ice-cream and man did I laugh when I saw it today.
Married couple sitting sharing an ice-cream. Wife is pregnant.
Husband takes a bite then imagines his wife having a boy..."Yessss..."
Wife has a bite, imagines of husband deliverying baby while she's taking video. husband is screaming and yell's "You did this to me!"
It was so funny they husbands face was all red and sweating and you would really think, he was.

anna_66
04-14-2006, 02:02 PM
BON:D

He makes me laugh more than anything I know! If you need proof just look at this picture (or my siggy for that matter!)...wouldn't it make you laugh!!!

Vette
04-14-2006, 03:47 PM
For me its my best on line friend.. she has the strange ability to always make me laugh no matter what.
even when i dont think its possible to laugh again...

and my family. especially my brother.

sirrahbed
04-14-2006, 04:09 PM
I am with Kimboe and get the giggles over commercials - that DQ one is soooo funny :D My favorites are the Geico commercials....

I jusr saw a newish one this week that got me laughing out loud - don't even remember what it was selling - but it shows Fabio and seems to be selling a Fabio Shampoo - then it shows Fabio is now an old man - so funny!!!!!~!

buttercup132
04-14-2006, 04:55 PM
I laugh at just about anything lol like people will look at me and be like ..uh what are you laughing at. Theres one girl in my class who will be doing her work and the class will be all quiet then she'll just burst out laughing its so funny.

Glacier
04-14-2006, 07:35 PM
My sister. She's hysterical.

RedHedd
04-14-2006, 08:18 PM
My cats - Mitzi when she chases her tail; Mishi doing just about anything. He's just a huge clumsy goofball. He even makes me laugh when he's just walking across the room.

My girlfriend, Lynne. We get so silly together, you'd think we were teenagers.

Pam
04-15-2006, 05:24 AM
I get most of my laughs at work. Occasionally my co-workers and I will do or say something a little crazy (usually brought on by a senior moment :rolleyes: ) and we get hysterical. We have also had some real belly laughs as a result of some of the things that patients say. Most have to do with pronouncing things wrong and I don't mean just medical terms. We often say we could write a book. Wish I could think of an example now but I am having another one of those senior moments that I just wrote about. :p

trayi52
04-15-2006, 06:23 AM
Has to be my cats, especially Oscar. He can be standing on all four feet and just jump straight up, usually when I walk by him. He really does have the "sillies" at times when you least expect it!

Willie :)

zoey
04-15-2006, 07:09 AM
Roxy, (the pic in my avatar), the dog I had before, used to make me laugh so hard when she'd chase moving reflections from jewelry and such. We called them *sparkles* and would occasionally get a mirror and make the *sparkles* dance around the walls and ceilings, causing Roxy great wonderment and joy. :)
Daisy, (the pics in my sig), who is my new puppy, makes me laugh the way she loves raw rutabaga chunks and catches them in her mouth. Also she makes me laugh when she appears to actually be watching a movie. I'm sure, I've yet to discover many more fun behaviors with this little one. :D

Rachel
04-15-2006, 07:40 AM
There is a cartoon in our Newspaper called The Dinette Set. It is about (us) older people and it cracks up both me and my husband. Very occasionally we *see ourselves* in the message it sends and that makes it all the funnier.

I love the TV show *The Office* and that can make me laugh out loud and there are certain segments on IMUS IN THE MORNING which are just hysterical as well.

pitc9
04-15-2006, 07:45 AM
There is a commercial on ESPN, it's with Steve Irwin and he attacks a man in an Alligator mascot costume. OMG it's the funniest! I can't stop laughing when I see it!
I also LOL when the pups are outside running around and Buddy tries to keep up with Sierra! She's too fast for him!! The look on his face is priceless; he tries sooooo hard but can't ever seem to catch her!! :D

luvofallhorses
04-15-2006, 12:10 PM
my furbabies especially Miagi and Buster. :)

Alysser
04-15-2006, 12:40 PM
Basically everything.

Roxyluvsme13
04-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Lily. Roxy. Skye. Rufus. The Finz. xD They're hilarious

MariaM
04-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Oh wow - haha. I honestly don't stop laughing. Funny stories make me laugh, my friends make me laugh. Basically conversation's with my friends....

Also I really make myself laugh. I amuse myself to no end - sometimes the things are completely ridiculous, and sometime's they are actually funny, but I am always laughing at myself. Simple things amuse simple minds aahah. Thats so true for me.

joanofark
04-15-2006, 06:58 PM
My best friends and I just act crazy and will say almost anything for a laugh. Also of course Duke and Ace together, also when Hobo tries to act ''Big 'n bad''.......... silly boys!!:D

Samantha Puppy
04-15-2006, 09:51 PM
Aidan. He mastered squealing over the past week and loves to do it when he's very happy. He also mastered screaming and reserves it for when he's super-mad, but I still laugh at him then too. I love watching his personality come out.

My animals. They're all big NERDS.

My brother. We crack each other up all the time.

My best friend.

Daisy and Delilah
04-15-2006, 10:57 PM
When Daisy gets mad at Delilah and shows her teeth. Her big dog imitation is hilarious. I also love to watch their "Mexican Standoffs". This happens when they start playing with each other and they both try to act tough and bossy ;) They both just crack me up :D

~Ginny~
04-15-2006, 11:23 PM
My little cousin crushing on someone or when she wants something "mommy.... You know, that hamster looks really sad over there by it's self!" she said to my aunt once and Lorena (her mom, my aunt) was just like "yes, what about it?" "well mommy... I just thought I would be able to take care of it well!! Yeah!! Very very well!!" "No, you already have a hamster, sorry hunny but you have to wait!" "I give up but I love Teddy"

-That was pretty funny but she usually doesn't talk like that, it was like a one time thing sadly!

Oggyflute
04-15-2006, 11:25 PM
Gary Larson has always made me laugh. here are a couple of my favourites. :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/oggyflute/Larson%20Favourites/100_3808.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/oggyflute/Larson%20Favourites/100_3805.jpg

ChrisH
04-16-2006, 06:55 AM
Beside Bob and his silly optimistic ways, Garfield, Mutts, The Fast Show .... those are all that come to mind right now.

kitten645
04-16-2006, 07:08 AM
Calvin makes me LOL...especially when I ask him to do his "flipa flips" in the kitchen....tumbling on his head that cracks me up. Other than that, my brother has a wicked sense of humor like mine and he's always good for a laugh. Then every mon thru thurs there's Jon Stewart or Craig Ferguson that I watch religiously. I think laughing is the best remedy for anything that ails you so I look for funny people all the time. :D
Kitten

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-16-2006, 06:08 PM
My dad makes me laugh, he's sooo awesome!!! :D And one of my best friends Fr. Tony--he's just as hilarious and loves teasing me too!!;)