PDA

View Full Version : Chili

chocolatepuppy
04-14-2006, 05:42 AM
Chili, you're a cutie! It looks like you're all ready for the Easter bunny.Congratulations on POTD! I hope you and Pepper have a fun Easter! :D

lvpets2002
04-14-2006, 07:22 AM
;) Yup already after those eggs you wittle cutie pie Chili ******* CONGRATS ON PET OF THE DAY *******

Lori Jordan
04-14-2006, 08:53 AM
Congrats on being POTD!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-14-2006, 12:53 PM
Chili
Aw! How adorable you are!!!
Sounds like you have lots of fun and are always on the go except for nap time!
What a treat to see your sweet picture today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
04-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Greetings Chili Bean:D Awww, what a cutie!:) You and sister Pepper sure have it made it the shade, don't you! Wow, what a wonderful, fun filled life you lead:) Wish I had deluxe digs like you guys! lol Props to your people for going the rescue route and giving two such deserving creatures a paw up in life! Seems they were the ones who were rewarded most of all;) I hope you and precious Pepper and your proud Mom and Dad enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart! You deserve to be spoiled rotten:) And I know you're not crazy about cuddles, but maybe your Mom will give you some extra yummy treats for me! WE LOVE CHILI!:D

Jax
04-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Congrats to CUTE CHILI!! :) :D :)

AvaJoy
04-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Hi, Chili ~ Your coloring reminds me of Boswell, a ferret I had many, many years ago. I wonder how many of those Easter eggs your family will find under the bed, huh?! Enjoy your most deserving honour as our special POTD, and keep on saving those toys from drowning. :cool: :)

blue girl
04-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Chili, what a fun pet you are! And oh so cute!
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!