PDA

View Full Version : Purrecious PANDA

sasha the cat
04-14-2006, 12:42 AM
Meeow, dear Panda, please tell your purrsons that I love them! They are my kind of people -- wonderful people who chose to take you & your litter mates to their house and hand raise them!!! My KatMa and Paw-Paw would love to meet your purrents.

You are a stunning, gorgeous feline. Live long and prosper -- always surrounded by love and admiration which you and every pet deserves.

Celebrate today in style with your wonderful purrents. My purrents think you are the most purrecious Cat of the Day -- a well deserved honour.

chocolatepuppy
04-14-2006, 05:39 AM
Panda, you are just gorgeous! Thank goodness you were rescued off the street! Congratulations on COTD! I hope this day is special for you! :)

Barbiecat
04-14-2006, 06:34 AM
What a beautiful cat you are! I love it that you are proud of your back paws! What a funny guy you are. Take care of yourself and your family for many years to come.

lvpets2002
04-14-2006, 07:21 AM
;) Yes you are a sweet adorable one Panda ******* CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ******

Beauty17
04-14-2006, 08:32 AM
He looks like a very sweet kitty. In my experience, kitties who have been bottle-raised are very tightly bonded to their human mothers or fathers. One cat I knew who had been hand-raised never even recognized more than five other people in his life except for his "mother." He ran and hid from everyone else. By the way - partly in reference to others here who have asked about cats who do not purr and/or do not meow - Aliacus did not say a word, ever. He was completely mute. Not even a squeak. His vocal equipment was fine, he just never spoke. But I always felt honored to be among his friends. I cried out loud when I found out that he was gone. Your Panda cat looks like a particularly sweet cat, and I hope that you have many beautiful years together.

Lori Jordan
04-14-2006, 08:51 AM
Very Sweet!

smokey the elder
04-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Wow! Does Panda look like Magoo, or what? You are such a handsome boy.

Maresche
04-14-2006, 09:33 AM
Wow Panda! You look so much like my recently deceased Hana, I have LES. I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well after your rough start and that you are so healthy.

I know I was very proud of Hana's pantaloons.

Donnaj4962
04-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Well, Panda, you are so adorable! I just love your markings! And from the other posts, it seems that there are some look-a-like kitties out there that look much like you! ;) You also resemble a kitty that I have seen wandering around my apartment complex, but who seems to be a little hooman shy. But we are workign on that! ;)

Congratulations on COTD! Hope your day is filled with fun and lots of extra luvvins!

Don Juan's mom
04-14-2006, 12:30 PM
to Panda, who resides in my hometown! I fear the summers are hard on you in your fine fur coat, but I'm sure your hoomins do all they can to make your life trouble free. And you reward them by being a most charming and attractive alarm clock! Hope they give you some of the meat out of a Wawa Italian hoagie for your special day. :cool:

Liz (formerly of 20th and Brandywine, now in formerly sunny San Jose)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Panda
What a handsome fellow you are!!!
I'm so glad you have a wonderful home and family now.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too! :D

Jax
04-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Wow, what a gorgeous kit cat! You are so soft and fluffy and handsome Panda, I want to pet you! Congrats to PRECIOUS PRETTY PANDA! :) :D :)

blue girl
04-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Panda, what a pretty kitty you are! How lucky for you and your littermates to have been rescued by your family! It sounds like they really enjoy your company. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Killearn Kitties
04-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Hello Panda, what a pleasure it was to meet you today. Weren't you lucky to be found by your wonderful purrents when you were only two days old? It could have been so different for you sweetie. You were lucky though, and now you spend your days playing hide and seek, catching flies and sleeping!

How I would love to see those back paws of yours that you have such a fascination with! I'll bet they are quite something! :D

Congratulations sweetie, on your special honour today!

AvaJoy
04-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Handsome Panda! I would love to have you greet me in person, displaying your whipped cream hind legs . . . how charming, and I can just imagine the delight of your visitors! :D You have such a special bond with your Mommy since she rescued and raised you so I'm sure she is very proud to be celebrating this special honour of being our COTD with you, gorgeous guy! :)

catmandu
04-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Pandas the Right Nmae for Your Kitty as he looks like a Big Teddy Bear of a Cat.
A Very Warm and Friendly Cat.
The Found Ctas are very impressed and send A Bruinish MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW To Purrfect Panda COTD!!!

Dan Holder
04-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Very handsome fellow. Having raised him from such an early age, he'll always be unique to his people. Hopefully, for many years.

tatsxxx11
04-14-2006, 09:11 PM
I'll never forget the day I met my first "Norwegian!" Ever since then I've been smitten with your breed! What a beauty you are dear Panda, inside and out:) Blessings to your people for giving you and your littermates a chance at a happy life! What a heavenly match it turned out to be:) Congratulations to you beautiful, precious Panda, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Hope you're having a blow out bash of a celebration, sweetheart:)

karlyb
04-14-2006, 11:58 PM
What a big handsome boy you are Panda. Your fur look so soft and you have pretty white sockies. Kudos to your mom for taking you and your sibs home and bottlefeeding you. She truly is your mom. I hope you had a wonderful day as our COTD, filled with all the things you like best!