PDA

View Full Version : Twice a Year -- For Life!

Jessika
04-13-2006, 01:43 PM
Win Semi-Annual Wellness Exams for the Life of Your Pet*
Enter to win semi-annual wellness exams for the lifetime of your dog or cat, courtesy of Fort Dodge Animal Health. Because pets age up to seven times faster than people, they should receive a wellness exam from their veterinarian twice a year. Wellness exams can help your veterinarian diagnose, treat or, ideally, prevent health problems before they become serious. And, twice-a-year wellness exams can help your pet live a longer, healthier and happier life.

Simply click here to enter online – or complete and mail an entry form available at participating veterinary clinics across the U.S. Enter today!

* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only in the United States, not including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, to owners of dogs and cats who are legal residents and 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Sweepstakes ends October 31, 2006.

http://www.npwm.com/sweepstakes.htm

dragondawg
04-15-2006, 06:29 PM
A once a yr heartworm test is advisable - in case one misses a month by mistake. Also to test for richettsia blood diseases. And any needed or required vaccinations. Outside of that 2x a year is over kill.

CathyBogart
04-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Awesome! I'm going to enter my mom's dog since I don't have a dog yet. I in no way think a wellness exam twice a year is overkill, I think it's great.