PDA

View Full Version : YAY, I feel like part of the family!

king2005
04-13-2006, 11:06 AM
My landlady & her boyfriend are awesome people!! They took me bowling last Sat & want to take me everytime they go (its free). Rose told me lastnight that they want me to join their family & friends for easter dinner! They also asked what I can & can't eat to make sure I'll have stuff I like!! Francois brought his BBQ over & told me I can use it whenever I want. I just have to come upstairs (its not my space up there), BBQ & enjoy!! Francois is also great! If I don't know how to cook something on the BBQ, he'll teach me or do it himself (hes a fab. cook). If I need help installing or picking something up, he'll help me asap! He also is a handyman & will fix things, build things & create thins I need. Hes built me a sweet fish tank table, its now clean & you cannot see the cinder blocks anymore! Rose also drives me places & enjoys it!!!

I'm happy in my new home :)

zoomer
04-13-2006, 11:07 AM
That's great :) I'm glad you feel home.

Lori Jordan
04-13-2006, 12:16 PM
that is Great

kimboe
04-13-2006, 02:05 PM
That's great. Nothing feels better than home. :)

buttercup132
04-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Aww I'm so glad you found such a welcoming place!

ChrisH
04-14-2006, 08:24 AM
That is just wonderful, I am so happy for you. {{hugs}}

gini
04-14-2006, 10:57 AM
It warms my heart that you are now posting such happy posts.

Enjoy your new home and your new friends who appreciate you.

You deserve every bit of it.

Muddy4paws
04-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Im glad your happy. It sounds like a fantastic place especially with a cute pitty to play with! It sounds like you have made some really good friends ones who are worth keeping hold of! :)