PDA

View Full Version : dogs kill women

ownerof3dogs
02-02-2001, 06:24 PM
Did you guys here about this brutal attack.
here is two links http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/02/01/dogattack.ap/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/02/02/dog.attack/index.html

This is just horrable. there is no way those dogs were not tought to be killers. most dogs who are bitters will bite and make punture wounds but these dogs went for the kill and just didn't stop. You wonder where people get the idea about certain breeds being killers. it is not the breed but the owners
if your wondering another name for this breed is the Cane Corso

Genia
02-02-2001, 11:04 PM
This makes me so angry! Dogs being trained to kill and guard drug labs. And the cowardly way the owners are trying to place the blame on this poor woman. Even if they didn't train the dogs they are responsible. You're right Ownerof3dogs. It is the owners who give these and dogs like them a bad name.

karen israel
02-05-2001, 09:40 AM
It's disgusting how they try to make the victim look guilty. Let's see the "owners" lawyer their way out of this.

wolflady
02-05-2001, 12:19 PM
Oh, yeah, I've heard all about this situation. I live in San Jose, so this story has been all over our news recently. It really makes me angry that people train dogs to be this vicious. What's the point? Profit. These dogs were raised to be put in dogs fights, i.e. whoever lives, wins the match. I agree that it's absolutely disgusting that the owners are trying to put blame on the victim...she wasn't doing anything but trying to get into her apartment. These people should be tried for murder, and should never EVER be able to own an animal, since they got them meerly for dog fighting. I think it's wrong to train animals to be so vicious. I don't have a problem with having a dog as a protector/family pet...which will only attack if told to do so or instigated. It just lends to the giving of certain breeds the bad name that they have received.

There was a situation several months ago where 2 pit bulls attacked a mail man. These dogs were not chained up, nor were they teased or bothered by this man. They meerly attacked him because that's what they were trained to do. I think it is pretty lame that these people have dogs like this, and don't bother putting them in a backyard or containing them on some way?? Plus, the dogs suffer on no fault of their own. Anything a dog does, is directly proportional to their owner. The owner is at fault in such cases. Not to mention, having dogs this vicious is stupid and should not be allowed.

Pam
02-08-2001, 06:21 AM
The dog's owners were just on Good Morning America. It was incredible to me that the woman (who did most of the talking) expressed no apology for what had happened! The implication was that the woman who was killed was to blame! Amazing! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/redface.gif

karen israel
02-08-2001, 07:26 AM
Are you SERIOUS!? You mean they now have their own PR team and are showing up on National TV? I hope the victims family gets their say too!!! No remorse? Typical of these people who have no respect for anything. I pity the poor dogs who suffer because of this. They have no clue they did anything wrong. This whole thing makes me sick

Karen
02-08-2001, 10:54 PM
Frankly, all that story has done is make me sad for the victim and the dogs, and make me even more disdainful of lawyers in general. (No offense to any attorneys here!) It is a sad case, sad people, sad dogs, and tragic story, and I am most afriad that no one will learn anything from it because of facts being twisted and distorted.