PDA

View Full Version : So Hilarious!

Former User
04-29-2002, 03:49 AM
This morning something very hilarious happened. Casper and Kitty were running as usual, they were on the bedroom then, and as usual too, Casper was meowing like "auuu, auuuu". I was just about to get up and go look what was going on, when they both ran here, Kitty chasing Casper who was meowing "auuuu, auuuu" while running! He has never done that before, and that cracked me up completely! I haven't laughed so hard for a long time, and my stomach was hurting. He just looked and sounded so funny! Even thinking it now makes me laugh! Silly Casper boy! :rolleyes:

04-29-2002, 03:53 AM
hey !! were playing "the indians are here" !!!!
hahahahahaha:D :D :D :D
you have soooooo much fun with your furr-babies he !!!
hahaha , made me laugh !!

04-29-2002, 04:17 AM
Hi , forgot something I really want to share !!!!
This morning I was pointing the red dot (laser light) at a door !!
Sydney came rushing into the kitchen and jumped at least one meter high , trying to catch that darn thing !!! Should have seen his face as he fell back to the ground .....hahahahaha :D :D

toughCookie
04-29-2002, 04:50 AM
well Emma did something funny, hilarious tonight, or not depending on how you look at it, and I also laughed more than I have in a long time!! Emma and Louise were playing, and Lou jumped out at Em, and then Emma jumped, with her back arched, jumped SOOO high, and came back down , crash!! she ran off embarrassed!:( I looked to see if she was ok, and she was, is, but she was sitting down by the kitchen counter, poor baby. it looked so funny I could not help laughing:D :D
she looked like those cats that get scared, with all the puffed up fur, and jump to the ceiling!:D :D poor Emma got more embarrassed when I laughed til I thought I would have an accident, thats when she ran to the kitchen. I am just so glad that she didn't land wrong and get really hurt.:eek:

Louise asleep today, with her red fuzzy ball, she loves that toy!

toughCookie
04-29-2002, 04:55 AM
Louise and Emma asleep on chair tonight

Former User
04-29-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by lut

you have soooooo much fun with your furr-babies he !!!

yup, no quiet day in this household when it comes to the cats! ;) :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-29-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
yup, no quiet day in this household when it comes to the cats! ;) :rolleyes:

AMEN TO THAT! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-29-2002, 07:16 PM
LOL Niina.......
I know you laughing... just picturing that in my head made me BUST laughing...... ***HUGS TO CASPER AND KITTY***

Former User
04-30-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
***HUGS TO CASPER AND KITTY***

Awww, thanx Sara, they love when I hug them, so I'll give hugs for them from you. They send headbumpies to Tinky and Jupiter! Btw, I love Jupiter's name!!! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-30-2002, 02:42 AM
AWWWWWWWW
thanks to yall too :o !! Headbumpies and cheekie rubs for C&K from T&J :p .

(funny story) I saw my aunt this weekend and I was showing her some pictures of Tinky and Jupiter, she has never met them. And when she got to Jupiters picture she said "Whats his name again, Satellite?" LOL

Former User
04-30-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
"Whats his name again, Satellite?" LOL

LOL LOL LOL!!! That's funny!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-30-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty

Btw, I love Jupiter's name!!! :)

LOL. All your posts made me laugh 'cause I could "see" what the kitties were doing. :D

Tough Cookie, your two little girls are growing so fast! They are so adorable.

And Sara. I saw Jupiter last night. Really! Here in Chicago the planets were aligned so we could see 5 of them at once. Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn and the highest and brightest was Jupiter! We looked at them through the binoculars and Mars didn't seem very red, but Jupiter seemed to be flashing red, blue green and even orange. I thought of Tinky and Jupiter as we were looking at them so I thought I'd let you know. :)

yorkster
04-30-2002, 04:50 PM
That Casper..............he's such a personality :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-30-2002, 05:33 PM
:eek: WOW DEBBIE :eek:
How very awesome!!!!!!! Wish I could have seen that!!!!!!!!!!!!
:o How sweet of you to think of my babies...... I am blushing for them :o