PDA

View Full Version : new

zanyshihtzu
04-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduced myself and my furbabies. I live in Findlay ohio with Mia my soon to be 6 year old ShihTzu and my 3 year old orange tabby cat Ellie Mae.
I Have justed started taking Mia to the dog Park out at riverbend park and I was hoping to find some other small dog owners who also go to the park. So far I have only ran into some large but beautiful dogs . I was hoping to find find out when some of the small dogs come to the park. So if anyone here lives in findlay ohio and has a small dog and goes to the dog park let me know it would be great to find mia a freind or sereval friends.
Looking forward to reading the postings and getting to know other members.

Mia and Ellie Mae's Mom

Chilli
04-12-2006, 07:55 PM
First, Welcome to PT! :D
My name is Courtney, and I live in Arkansas, so I can't help you with the dog park thing. I am owned by Frisk (pug/rat terrier) and Ethan (Whippet X), plus two cats, two rats, one budgie, three betas, and one dwarf hamster. :)
Mia is a very cute dog, and Shihtzus are one of my favorite smaller breeds!
Hope you have a great time here!!! :D

Alysser
04-12-2006, 08:08 PM
What a pretty dog you have! I am owned by Sassy a Maltese. She's in my siggy. Welcome to PT! I hope you stick around for this is a wonderful forum! :D

elizabethann
04-13-2006, 08:34 AM
What a cute dog you have. I have a small dog too (terrier mutt). I take him to the dog park in NH and there are big and little dogs there. But sometimes I wish there was a dog park just for small dogs. Good luck. I hope you find some small dogs your dog can hang out with.

Lori Jordan
04-13-2006, 10:13 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I hope you enjoy you stay here with us!

Daisy and Delilah
04-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. We have many members from your neck of the woods I think. My name is Terry and I own two Chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah. Enjoy!! :)

zoomer
04-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Hi there. I love your doggies! They are adorable. My name is Makayla and I have three dogs, who you can see in my signature. I am sure you will enjoy it here and I hope you stick around.

lvpets2002
04-14-2006, 02:36 PM
:) Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures.. Your babies are such cutie pies..

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-14-2006, 03:29 PM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/animaties8WELCOMEvlinder.gif to Pet Talk!!

I am Lut (Maya & Inka's mommy), owned by 4 great cats: Maya (calico), Inka (tabby & white), Zazou (tuxedo) and Snoopy ( 3-pawed tabby).

Oggyflute
04-14-2006, 10:56 PM
G'day mate and welcome to PT. Your kids are qvery cute. :)

anna_66
04-15-2006, 10:41 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/WelcomeHello/welcomepinkflo.gif
To Pet Talk!

I'm Anna, it's nice to meet you. Mia is quite a little doll!

I don't live in Findlay but we do have PT meetings there a few times a year (check "Meetings"). We'd love for you to come sometime.

Hope to see you around.

Randi
04-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Welcome to PT, zanyshihtzu! This is great board and you'll soon get know us all. ;) You should check this out: http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?t=98411

I have an orange tabby too, his nameis Fister and you can see him in my avatar. Hope you'll be able to post a picture of Ellie Mae. :)

shihtzulover850
04-16-2006, 09:36 AM
:cool: :D ;) :p :eek: I love your shih tzu! I have one to and they are wonderful. Unfortunately I am not from Ohio but I'm sure somebody around here is! Have a great day! :) :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
04-17-2006, 07:28 AM
Welcome! I hope you like it here as much as we do. Cute dog! Will look forward to seeing your cat, too.

zanyshihtzu
04-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Riptide
04-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Welcome to PT! I'm Kristen, and I have a border collie/schipperke mix named Pixie. I hope you enjoy it here!

kitimom
04-27-2006, 01:57 AM
I'm new as well!! Looking forward to those pix of the fur kids!!

Misty_Pearl
04-27-2006, 03:29 AM
Welcome. Your Shih Tzu's are gorgeous. I have 4 pomeranians - but they are not really other dog friendly. Pearl (French Bulldog) loves to play with other dogs. I will be going to the Memorial day Weekend bash, hopefully. I have vacation for that day from work. I would love to go to the park at some other time though. If you would like to set a date PM me and I will get back with you.