PDA

View Full Version : Someone interested in Kodie(NOT A CHANCE!)

lute
04-12-2006, 05:08 PM
i was contacted last night by someone wanting to adopt Kodie. but after i talked to them for a while they have NO CHANCE of adopting him or any of my rescues. let me quote some of the things he said.

"How come u wanna fix him?"

"i have owned huskys and wolves before. i think i can handle him"

"I will be doing shows and breeding.. I have knowlege about this.
I live in Chicago... And beening from our cilture, we normally do not fix them unless it is a medical reason. I had a female that was fixed and she turned very aggressive to other dogs til it took us weeks to get them use to the other husky.. we do not have her any more... We gave her to some 1 whos mother was ill... She was then the only dog, and it helped her with what life she had."

"I am 25 yrs old and my fiance is 29. I have had every kind of dog you can think of. From great dane to rat terrier"

"i want to teach him, to go hunting with me."

needless to say i rejected the adoption and tried to educate the man, but he didn't want to listen.

Suki Wingy
04-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Wow. I can tell you that for a fact Chicago is very pro spay/neuter.

buttercup132
04-12-2006, 05:15 PM
OMG sounds like there kinda a puppy mill if they have "EVERY" type of breed:rolleyes:
What idiots

lute
04-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Wow. I can tell you that for a fact Chicago is very pro spay/neuter.
why on earth would a whole city not want to spay/neuter?!?!

Alysser
04-12-2006, 07:23 PM
What an idiot! :eek:

luvofallhorses
04-12-2006, 07:25 PM
why on earth would a whole city not want to spay/neuter?!?!

I think she means it is for spay and neutering. :) This town is all for spaying and neutering. :)

lute
04-12-2006, 07:30 PM
I think she means it is for spay and neutering. :) This town is all for spaying and neutering. :)
oh, haha! that was a blonde moment! :o

Chilli
04-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Wow... he sounds like he definately would be a horrid choice.
He owned every kind of dog he you think of and he's only 25?! Ha! I can think of over fifty dogs just off the top of my head. :o
Man, he's quite a... unique idividual. :rolleyes: