PDA

View Full Version : I did it, they are going to spay her

lv4dogs
04-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Not sure if anyone remembers my posts about my brother getting that pug from a BYB and wanting to breed her. Well I finally did it, talked them into spaying her. Although they really aren't doing it for the right reasons (kind of) at least they will do it though. She just went into heat 3 days ago and my brother is totally fed up with the blood. That'll teach him not to listen to me, when I told him that & a million other reasons why to spay her over & over again. She will be spayed next month!
I feel so happy!!!!!! :D

JenBKR
04-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Yeah, great job! I've been trying to convince my sister-in-law not to breed her husky, but they think that they are going to make lots of money from it so they still plan to. The blood doesn't even seem to bother them. They've had her for 3 years or so, and all that time I have preached to them about spaying her. *sigh* maybe I could use some pointers!

king2005
04-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Not sure if anyone remembers my posts about my brother getting that pug from a BYB and wanting to breed her. Well I finally did it, talked them into spaying her. Although they really aren't doing it for the right reasons (kind of) at least they will do it though. She just went into heat 3 days ago and my brother is totally fed up with the blood. That'll teach him not to listen to me, when I told him that & a million other reasons why to spay her over & over again. She will be spayed next month!
I feel so happy!!!!!! :D

Congrats on the hard work :)

Daisy and Delilah
04-12-2006, 02:56 PM
Fantastic news Sue!! I love your new siggy :D

lute
04-12-2006, 07:21 PM
that's AWESOME! :D that's one more dog that won't have to have pups! :D

Chilli
04-12-2006, 07:34 PM
That is Fantastic!! :D Its really great that he decided to spay her.

Jessika
04-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Well what did he honestly expect! lol

Will he actually go through with it, though? He won't decide after her heat that "oh it only happens twice a year, I can deal with it"? Or you can just make him believe they go through it every month.... ;)

lv4dogs
04-13-2006, 07:59 AM
Well what did he honestly expect! lol

Will he actually go through with it, though? He won't decide after her heat that "oh it only happens twice a year, I can deal with it"? Or you can just make him believe they go through it every month.... ;)

He doesn't even want to deal with it this one time, he tried to get her spayed already but no vets would do it as she's already inheat. In a way I was hoping one of them would so then he wouldn't be able to change his mind. lol I can not predict the future but he really seems sincere & I honestly think he will go through with it. My fingers are crossed though.

kimboe
04-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Fingers and paws crossed for the lil pug.

*LabLoverKEB*
04-13-2006, 05:32 PM
All I can say is... GOOD FOR YOU!! :)

KYS
04-13-2006, 07:40 PM
What ever the reason, Woo Woo Woo!

(she will be healthier for it.) :D

chocolatecoffee
04-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Good for you!!! Think of the dogs that'll be adopted now that his dog isn't being bred, or at least the puppies that won't end up in shelters! I'm in the process of trying to convince a family friend to neuter his dog, but he still wants to breed him for the money ("but he's purebred!" :rolleyes: ).