PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 155 let's have fun

Corinna
04-12-2006, 01:49 PM
I thought since I did some thing silly and fun . How about every one tell some thing as an adult you did that was child fun.
I rode the Spokane carosell for my 45th birthday Saterday. all the kids there looked at me strange but I just love the carosels I had ridden this one during the Spokane world's fair (samr horse too.) \
I don't know many drinks so I leave that up to some one else.
But I am opening the bar.

trayi52
04-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Hi Corinna, I haven't done anything childlike so I will attach a picture of my Grandson instead. As you can see grandpa is very proud!

I don't know that many drinks either, so lets just drink a cold beer and celebrate your Birthday, and Andrews Birthday!!!

Willie :)

davidpizzica
04-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Ladies, I'll have a cold beer with you. I'll toast to having a good right eye again! CAN'T WAIT!

Lady's Human
04-12-2006, 06:02 PM
In which case the proper toast might be "In your Eye!"

Being that a "155" in army parlance is heavy artillery, I was trying to find a fitting drink, but came up empty.

Lady's Human
04-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Found one! Anyone Game?

Artillery:

1 1/2 tsp sweet vermouth
1 1/2 oz gin
2 dashes bitters

Anyone brave enough step on up to the bar!

DJFyrewolf36
04-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Something childlike...

Well, I like to go to Wal-Mart or other department stores and go to the toy section and play with the toys. Swordfights and old west gun battles are fun at when you get off of work at 3 am and are really bored lol.

People do tend to look at ya funny tho ;)

RedHedd
04-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Something childlike...

Well, I like to go to Wal-Mart or other department stores and go to the toy section and play with the toys. Swordfights and old west gun battles are fun at when you get off of work at 3 am and are really bored lol.

People do tend to look at ya funny tho ;)

I do that! I will never forget one Christmas, my girlfriends and I stormed a Walgreens one Sunday evening. We "decorated" each other with Christmas decorations and then pushed all the buttons on the blinking, singing, dancing toys - the people who worked there know us and know we're nuts - they played along and even took our pictures.

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Found one! Anyone Game?

Artillery:

1 1/2 tsp sweet vermouth
1 1/2 oz gin
2 dashes bitters

Anyone brave enough step on up to the bar!

I'm game, the kids are abed, now I can have some fun.

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-12-2006, 08:08 PM
I thought since I did some thing silly and fun . How about every one tell some thing as an adult you did that was child fun.
I rode the Spokane carosell for my 45th birthday Saterday. all the kids there looked at me strange but I just love the carosels I had ridden this one during the Spokane world's fair (samr horse too.) \
I don't know many drinks so I leave that up to some one else.
But I am opening the bar.

My child fun, even before I married LH, I started collecting animated movies, disney, time/life's Looney Toons collections and more importantly christmas movies, like "A Year Without A Santa Claus", "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and so on.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-12-2006, 08:16 PM
HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Move almost done. Good thing because It's bout killed me.
My blood pressure still way up though I'm now on 4 meds, I've lost 20 pounds, and my hair has turned white. (it really has)

Child hood fun, eh? I still love working jigsaw puzzles.

And (dare I admit it here in front of you all?) I LOVE WATCHING THE BACKYARDAGAINS ON NICK JR IN THE MORNINGS!!!! :eek: :D

I need a super duper cherry rootbeer. Don't get up I'll help myself!!

Hi, Mario! Yes, you can have some cherries!!! :D

finn's mom
04-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Almost everything I do is childlike, unless seriousness is a requirement. I love being silly. My niece, nephew, brother (their dad) and I laid down on the turf at a miniature golf course, and, had my mom take a picture of us...here we are! i love these three! and apparently staying youthful is paying off, as i'll be 30 in september and a lady at the doctor's thought i was 17! woo hoo! ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/march2006105.jpg

And, I'll take a glass of merlot, please...I don't want anything too crazy. ;)

davidpizzica
04-12-2006, 10:13 PM
My child fun, even before I married LH, I started collecting animated movies, disney, time/life's Looney Toons collections and more importantly christmas movies, like "A Year Without A Santa Claus", "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and so on.
LOH, I also collect Disney movies! I have almost all of them including a rare Fantasia gift set that has the movie, a tape of the making of Fantasia, lithographs of it, and two CDs of the music. Only 1500 sets were made.

Corinna
04-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Willie i love your new grandson. He's so adorable. I felt like being so silly on Saturday , My hubby couldn't beleive me as i'm usually the serious one of the air.

gini
04-13-2006, 12:07 AM
Just driving home and I saw all of the lights on in the bar - so here I am.

What are you all doing? There's a bunch over there watching Disney movies - and is what I am seeing correct? Corinna is riding a Carousel pony?
HOW did you get that in here?

Finn's Mom - what are you doing on the floor? No, I don't want to get down there with you and have my picture taken!

MOFF just look at you - Wow 20 pounds. You sure look great.

The drink of the day - I suggest you just go ahead and shoot me - because it sounds like I would be DEAD after even one of those.

As an adult, what have I done that is childlike :D :D :D :D Do you really think I would put my foot in the blackmail net that easily? :eek:

Lady's Human
04-13-2006, 12:48 AM
Gini,

Forgot to tell you.....

The new stock of peeps are in, and I already poked holes in all the cellophane and put 'em on the shelf to age.

Sure you don't want to try a round of artillery? I had two or three and after the first one they go down smoooooooooooth. :D

gini
04-13-2006, 12:56 AM
Yeah, well try to say Artillery really fast three times in a row after having a few of those................ha GOTCHA.

Thanks for preparing the peeps for proper curing. Mmmm are they good when they get a bit crusty around the edges.

I am feeling really mellow and introspective tonight - think I will just curl up by the fire and watch it for a while. zzzzzzzzzzz

smokey the elder
04-13-2006, 09:01 AM
I'm home making sure the roofers don't mess up. How about some French toast made with Bailey's, and Canadian bacon?

Scoot over! I love Disney movies.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-13-2006, 09:21 AM
MOFF just look at you - Wow 20 pounds. You sure look great.

Well, I'm glad someone FINALLY noticed me!!! :eek:

The last two times, I posted in the bar, I've been totally ignored, so I deleted my posts. I decided this would be my last visit unless someone at least said HI to me.

I may look a bit better but never hurt so much in my LIFE!!!
Gini, I finally started the book you sent me in the fall!! Just the perfect time for it since it takes place in the spring!!! :D

Some Peeps followed me home from the store yesterday. They are planning to stay until Easter! ;)

Corinna
04-13-2006, 09:26 AM
The pony just fallowed me home. (gee does every one here beleive that one?)
I need a DLC this morning.

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-13-2006, 10:28 AM
LOH, I also collect Disney movies! I have almost all of them including a rare Fantasia gift set that has the movie, a tape of the making of Fantasia, lithographs of it, and two CDs of the music. Only 1500 sets were made.

I don't have nearly all of them but I do have some good ones, especially since a lot of them are being re-released on dvd. I also have almost all of the disney/pixar movies I think the only ones I'm missing are A Bug's Life, and Toy Story 2. I especially like the animated shorts they include with the movies. I don't know if this would be considered child-like but I also collect Japanese Animation. Right now my collection is still kinda small, but every once in a blue moon I get to ad a new one. :D

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-13-2006, 10:34 AM
I'm home making sure the roofers don't mess up. How about some French toast made with Bailey's, and Canadian bacon?

Scoot over! I love Disney movies.

Sure, I made a spot for ya, pass that French toast, mmmmm, that's good! :D
What should we watch first? Bambi, maybe too sappy, then again 90% of disney is sappy... oh I know, how 'bout "Melody Time", ya know, the one with Johnny Appleseed, and Pecos Bill? I love that one. :D

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Corinna,
I'll get you that DLC. How are things going for you?

MOFF,
I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you. One of those DOTD's from LH really does a number on you. Gini's right you look great. I love jigsaws too, I just don't have much time or a safe place to do them these days. My 4 year old likes the Backyardagains too as well as Blue's Clues and Dora the Explorer.

Sounds like you need a soak in a nice bubble bath, to ease those sore muscles and relaxation.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-13-2006, 10:55 AM
Heard two opposing views on Peeps last night. You've all probably heard of GREAT STUFF, haven't you? It's the stuff in a can you buy at Home Depot that you squirt into holes and it immediately expands and fills up the home with styrofoam type stuff. Well, one lady said Peeps taste like Great Stuff with sugar on! :eek: blech!

The guy was all for Peeps, and he said the best way to eat them is poke holes in the cellophane and then put them in the freezer for a few hours.

Something childlike? I like swinging on swings in playgrounds. Love the almost roller coaster type feel when you get going really high. :D

I'll take a pass on the DOTD, like Gini, I think I'd be dead after just one of those! :eek:

MOFF, you shouldn't delete your posts! Sometimes some of us don't get to the bar as often as we'd like, so if you've deleted your post by the time we show up, how do we even know you posted? I have noticed your absence and I'm glad to hear you're mostly moved in and are ready to start settling down. I'm assuming the pretty tree outside your house that you posted about is done blooming? Ours should start blooming here in about a week or two. May is always so pretty around here. :D

Back to work for me!

Donnaj4962
04-13-2006, 11:08 AM
Well, I am a newbie here at the bar. I have been following these posts for a while, and you sound like a great group of folks! I am kinda shy around people I don't really know.

I am always willing to try something different, so I will try one of those artillarys! (My dad would be proud as he is an Army man!) :rolleyes:

As for something that I have done silly as an adult.... well, for my 40th birthday, (4 years ago!) I threw myself a party and the theme was "Princess"! Everyone had a great time, and there were lots of silly gifts.It was my first birthday since my divorce, and I felt the need to celebrate my new life! Last year for my birthday, I got my cartilige in my ear pierced, and this year I spent it with my best friend as we searched for a wedding gown for her!

Now where is that drink?? ;)

RedHedd
04-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Donnaj, welcome to Thursdays. You reminded me that I did something sort-of childlike a couple of weeks ago - I went to a Prom! Our local AA Central Office committee held a Prom as a fundraiser and it was a blast! Everyone got into the theme and dressed up in prom dresses, wrist corsages, turquoise tuxes - the whole lot. Even my hairdresser had fun giving me "prom" hair. I had never gone to any of my high school proms so this was a first for me. It was such a smashing success - we raised over $3,000 - that they're thinking of making it an annual event.

Moff, please don't delete your posts. T&P's mom is right; many of us don't always make it to Thursdays because we're busy or can't post with the boss looking over out shoulders. Just because we don't respond, doesn't mean we don't love you.

And on another note - the squeaky wheel gets results. I've been living out of boxes for a year while earthquake retrofit construction goes on in my apartment building. In January of this year, my living room was relocated to another apartment, because that was the only room they supposedly needed to work on. Nope, they tore up the bedroom ceiling too. The actual construction only took a few days, and was complete sometime in February. I've been waiting since then for them to close up the work, paint and allow me to move my living room stuff back to where it belongs. Each time I called the contractor or the building manager I was told they were waiting for the building inspector to approve the work. So, finally, almost three months later, I got tired of their excuses and the waiting and called the City building inspector myself. I'm sure the contractor isn't happy with me rattling the cage, but they're in my apartment today closing up the ceilings. Painting should begin next week and, hopefully, everything will be back in my living room by May.

The cats are happy too as they HATE going to the other apartment while the contractors are working. I'll be happy to be able to sit down to eat meals and watch TV and use the Internet with the kitties pestering me.

moosmom
04-13-2006, 11:58 AM
I'll pass on the Artillery. I don't like gin. How about a Raspberry Martini??? I'm off work for 3 days (from my full-time job) WOOHOO!!!!! Let the partaaaay begin!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-13-2006, 12:37 PM
MOFF, you shouldn't delete your posts! Sometimes some of us don't get to the bar as often as we'd like, so if you've deleted your post by the time we show up, how do we even know you posted? I have noticed your absence and I'm glad to hear you're mostly moved in and are ready to start settling down. I'm assuming the pretty tree outside your house that you posted about is done blooming? Ours should start blooming here in about a week or two. May is always so pretty around here. :D

Back to work for me!

Thanks everyone! No more deleting posts! I plead temporary insanity.

Yep, Debbie, blooms all off my pretty tree. My redbud is going crazy though. And looky what else I got:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_favlilacsprig1.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/favlilacsprig1.jpg)
Lilacs are my all time favorite flower. I've been lilac deprived for years. How thrilled am I to see these blooming in my yard???
YIPEEEEE!!!!

LOH, I can take Blue's Clues but Dora drives me nuts. It's the voice. So high and whiney and bossy. I like her cuz Diego though.

RedHedd, I love you guys too. :D

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Well, I am a newbie here at the bar. I have been following these posts for a while, and you sound like a great group of folks! I am kinda shy around people I don't really know.

Now where is that drink?? ;)

Welcome Donnaj4962! Has anyone told you the cover charge for the bar? You have to tell a clean joke. Good or bad we don't care. I'll get Lady's Human to fix you one of those drinks or is there anything else you'd like? :D

Lady's Human
04-13-2006, 03:00 PM
DonnaJ... One round of Artillery Shot over, shot out, Fire for effect!

Moosmom... Ummm......Raspberry Martini? Whew, Mario missed the raspberries in his latest raid.

MoFF, can I get you anything besides a bottle of UnErase? I'd comment on the weight loss, but my wife IS in here frequently! :p

Donnaj4962
04-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Oh no.... I have to tell a clean joke???? :eek:

I will have to think on that one. Can I run a tab and get back to you on that???

I am babysitting tonight for my friends' children and I am sure they can help me!

I would ask my coworkers, but they have all left for the day (which is why I am on here again!)

Thanks for the welcome!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-13-2006, 04:20 PM
MoFF, can I get you anything besides a bottle of UnErase? I'd comment on the weight loss, but my wife IS in here frequently! :p

:D Mario helped me fix a cherry rootbeer. He even let me have a real cherry to put in it. I just hope it wasn't one he kept in his diaper!!! :eek: :D

Karen
04-13-2006, 04:29 PM
I have a "Pooh knows your name" bear that I play bwith - is that childish enough for you? I have and read and delight ion children's books on a regular basis. I will pick dandelions, and refuse to hate them. I carry colored pencils with me everywhere I go, and doodle incessantly at any meeting or event.

I think I'd have a harder time coming up with a "non-childish" something! But hey, I refuse to grow up until at least 40 after my Dad does ... that's fair, right?

Seriously, around our family, if you've decided you're "too adult" for silliness, we'd practically kick you out of the clan!

RICHARD
04-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Stopping in for a moment...

The announcement is that Thursdays will be three years old next week!

Soooo,

Let's open the bar on Monday and close it on Friday?

Okay? :D

Lady's Human
04-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Geeze, Richard, a little more enthusiasm!!!! :p

How about we open the bar on Monday and keep it open all week? (That's what normally happens anyway)

Anyone else for an artillery round?

Lady has her chewy in the corner, Mario's munching on cherries, and all is well!

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-13-2006, 07:48 PM
DonnaJ... One round of Artillery Shot over, shot out, Fire for effect!

Moosmom... Ummm......Raspberry Martini? Whew, Mario missed the raspberries in his latest raid.

Just because I'm here frequently, doesn't mean you can't congratulate a friend on her achievement. We're all physically adults here. :D

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Geeze, Richard, a little more enthusiasm!!!! :p

How about we open the bar on Monday and keep it open all week? (That's what normally happens anyway)

Anyone else for an artillery round?

Lady has her chewy in the corner, Mario's munching on cherries, and all is well!

Isn't that what Richard just said, open on Monday and close on Friday? Why not just stay open from now until the Monday following next Friday?

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Hey LH, how about another Artillery round for me, I'm feeling a little frisky tonight.

lbaker
04-13-2006, 08:35 PM
a gurl has to rest sometime. I'm in another world right now. I wish you well and will probably touch base in a while.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Laurie, come sit on the couch and snuggle up with me and Slick. We've got good strong shoulders for you right now.

Lady's Human
04-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Laurie, I'm sorry, didn't see your thread update.

Feel free to lean on all the virtual shoulders in here.

slick
04-13-2006, 10:13 PM
The announcement is that Thursdays will be three years old next week!
Holy crap....you mean I've been drinking for 3 years straight????? :eek: :D

On a sadder note, Laurie....I'm so very sorry. You know that I have endless {{{hugs}}} for you at this difficult time. And for this to happen on Easter weekend is nothing less than tragic. My prayers are offered for you and Steve's family. :(

RedHedd
04-13-2006, 11:17 PM
Why not just stay open from now until the Monday following next Friday? Ouch! That one made me think and made my head hurt :D Isn't Thursday's already open all week? :confused: :cool:

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-14-2006, 07:52 AM
Ouch! That one made me think and made my head hurt :D Isn't Thursday's already open all week? :confused: :cool:

Sorry about that too many Artillery rounds last night.

lbaker
04-14-2006, 09:11 AM
Never apologize son, it's a sign of weakness ;)
'j wayne'

Corinna
04-14-2006, 09:30 AM
Laurie I have a queche made up how about some breakfast , you'll need your strenght for the coming days. (hug)

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Never apologize son, it's a sign of weakness ;)
'j wayne'

thanks I'll remember that.

Oggyflute
04-14-2006, 11:29 PM
G'day All, and Happy Easter. :)
LH I think those artillery rounds might be a bit too explosive for me. Maybe some port & a nibble of some dark chocolate will do the trick.
Most childish thing I've done recently? The one that comes to mind was when we stopped into the bakery after late night shopping to get a large meat pie for dinner. There was only one left, so considering I was quite lucky, I gratefully purchased it. There was a lady behind me who happened to also ask for a large meat pie, and was sadly informed that they had run out. I don't know quite what happened next, but this childish urge just came over me, as I was leaving the store I looked back and said "Nah, nah na nah nah". Carole was mortified, but couldn't stop gigling when we got in the car. :o

dukedogsmom
04-15-2006, 12:15 AM
LH I think those artillery rounds might be a bit too explosive for me. Maybe some port & a nibble of some dark chocolate will do the trick.
Most childish thing I've done recently? The one that comes to mind was when we stopped into the bakery after late night shopping to get a large meat pie for dinner. There was only one left, so considering I was quite lucky, I gratefully purchased it. There was a lady behind me who happened to also ask for a large meat pie, and was sadly informed that they had run out. I don't know quite what happened next, but this childish urge just came over me, as I was leaving the store I looked back and said "Nah, nah na nah nah". Carole was mortified, but couldn't stop gigling when we got in the car. :o
That is hilarious!

gini
04-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Oggy, there is another thread I started in General that asks "what makes you laugh out loud".....................

YOU - you just did!!

Avoid those artillery thing-a-ma jigs like the plague.

Takes just one and you are bouncing off the walls. I bet LH is laughing his head off.

Last time we let him pick DOTD!! :D :D

RICHARD
04-15-2006, 12:25 AM
I have been avoiding the DOTD.. ;)

Fishermen blew up train

Russian fishermen accidentally blew up a train using dynamite they planned to use to help them catch fish.

Dynamite fishing is illegal in Russia but very popular as the blast stuns the fish, which then float to the surface and can be scooped from the water.

But the trio of anglers from Olenevod in eastern Russia were caught by police after the explosives went off inside a train from Vladivostok to Ussurisk.

The blast destroyed part of the carriage, but no passengers were hurt.

------------------------------------------

The newpaper said the Russkie cops did catch three fisherman!

Lady's Human
04-15-2006, 07:38 AM
There were three jolly fishermen
there were three jolly fishermen
fisher fisher men men men

Join In everyone!

Geeze, I pick a DOTD and the only people brave enough to try it are me, my wife, and a new victim ummm regular at the bar. Good thing I didn't drag out the Holy Grail from Germany!

Hey, Richard, when are you going to assume your duties as Barkeep? It gets rough here on the other side of the bar. Keeping the patrons in line can be an adventure!

smokey the elder
04-15-2006, 07:51 AM
Do I dare ask? ;) :D

Lady's Human
04-15-2006, 08:13 AM
If you must.......

THe Holy Grail was the indoctrination to C Co 12th EN BN. Many other units had similar events, we just tended to be a tad sillier about it than most, which is somewhat scary, as combat engineers play with high explosives. To put it simply, and not get into the silliness that went into the actual event, the newbie went door to door in the barracks asking for a contribution to the "grail". The contribution was one shot of whatever hard liquor the person had in their room. (We had an allowance of one bottle of hard liquor and one 6 pack in our rooms) Once the victim had filled the "grail" the party began.

davidpizzica
04-15-2006, 04:29 PM
There were three jolly fishermen

Join In everyone!

Geeze, I pick a DOTD and the only people brave enough to try it are me, my wife, and a new victim ummm regular at the bar. Good thing I didn't drag out the Holy Grail from Germany!

Hey, Richard, when are you going to assume your duties as Barkeep? It gets rough here on the other side of the bar. Keeping the patrons in line can be an adventure!
LH, I'll be your next victim-uh.next partaker of the Dotd! Maybe if I take it, I won't need cataract surgery!!

Lady's Human
04-15-2006, 04:32 PM
David,

Don't worry. After a couple you won't have any worries about seeing! :D

Seriously, though, don't worry about the cataract surgery. My brother went through it a few years ago, and his sight wound up better than it was pre-cataract. He used to wear coke bottle lenses in both eyes, but post surgery he has a piece of glass instead of a lens in his glasses for the eye he had surgery on.

davidpizzica
04-15-2006, 04:40 PM
David,

Don't worry. After a couple you won't have any worries about seeing! :D

Seriously, though, don't worry about the cataract surgery. My brother went through it a few years ago, and his sight wound up better than it was pre-cataract. He used to wear coke bottle lenses in both eyes, but post surgery he has a piece of glass instead of a lens in his glasses for the eye he had surgery on.
LH, my right eye is very blurry and it's like looking through a dirty pane of glass. I drive, read and basically see with my left eye. LH, I was wondering what would happen if you gave a DOTD to Orc??

Lady's Human
04-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Give an artillery round to Orc? Hmmmm, with the warm weather he hasn't been needed much for the fre, whaddaya say we find out?!
Hey Orc, Try one o these!

(ducking)

zippy-kat
04-15-2006, 05:33 PM
“And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.”

Any Python fans out there?

Lady's Human
04-15-2006, 05:49 PM
Zip, being that LOH gave me the complete Monty Python for a christmas present, and we have all the movies except "And Now For Something Completely Different" on the shelf....

You might say there are a few python fans in here

RICHARD
04-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Give me two rounds.......

Then fire for effect.

David.

Piece of cake....

Zippy,

How apropo.....Easter, Hand greanade....BUNNY!!

DONE?

There were three jolly fishermen....and one destroyed rail car? ;) :D

Lady's Human
04-15-2006, 08:37 PM
But that Bunny's DEADLY!

He's got 'uge gnashin teeth!

Richard....... Shot Over! down 50 ......Splash ! Fire for effect.

3 rounds right at ya!

This skit has been censored by her majesty's army. It is entirely too silly.

Cataholic
04-15-2006, 09:04 PM

I would not have been able to continue standing had I been with you when you did that. That might be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!!!! :D

zippy-kat
04-15-2006, 09:46 PM
'at rabbit's dynomite!

Bartender, bring us a shrubbery! And cut it with a herring! Ni!

“'What? Ridden on a horse?'
'Yes'
'You're using coconuts!'
'What?'
'You've got two empty halves of coconuts and you're banging them together!'
'So?'”

gini
04-15-2006, 10:45 PM
You blokes have gone right over the bloomin' edge. :D :D

RedHedd
04-15-2006, 11:05 PM
“And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.”

Any Python fans out there? :D :D Me! Me! I LOVE Monty Python!

Oggyflute
04-15-2006, 11:20 PM
My favourite Python line.......
"Your all a bunch of individuals!"
(chorus) "Were all a bunch of individuals"
(small voice) "I'm not"
:D You gotta haggle.......I mean laugh... :D

RICHARD
04-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Richard....... Shot Over! down 50 ......Splash ! Fire for effect.

3 rounds right at ya!

On target! Keep going...

LOLOLOLOLOL,

When ever I see a rabbit I think of that scene...

Gini, the word is DAFT!

And Oggy,
Keeping in the spirit of things that made me laugh?

I went to the mall.
I parked.

I looked at the "compact car only" spot next to me and said, "only an idiot would park there. It was entirely too tight....

I came out and say a VW beetle that left me about THAT much space to get in.....I left this note on the windshield....

"Thank you for parking so close to my car, making it impossible for me to get in.
I want you to know that I have a huge case of C----- Rot (it rhymes with Scotch) so now you have two Bugs. THANKS!"

Of course, sticking around would have been fun..... :eek:

Oggyflute
04-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Richard, Well done! :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/oggyflute/image007.gif

Killearn Kitties
04-16-2006, 06:36 AM
Oh no! Why do I feel that we are heading towards having a dead parrot in the bar? Are Mario, Possum, Lady and a hypoallergenic purring orange kitten not enough for you guys?!!

Lady's Human
04-16-2006, 07:50 AM
We can't keep the parrot in here, He'd be pining for the Fjords!

RICHARD
04-16-2006, 09:48 AM

Can't we just get him a Chevy? :confused:

RedHedd
04-16-2006, 12:05 PM

:D :D ROTFLMAO :D :D

Lady's Human
04-16-2006, 02:07 PM
NO CHEVIES ALLOWED! :mad: :D

After all, only little boys wear bow ties! :p

Speaking of the hypoallergenic purring kitten, Lady, you've got that guilty look on your face.....what did you do with him? :eek:

Lady's Human
04-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Richard,

As prep for next week should we have Bailey's divert their entire production to the bar?

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-16-2006, 08:39 PM

Ah yes, the Norwegian Blue, lovely plumage.

RedHedd
04-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Speaking of the hypoallergenic purring kitten, Lady, you've got that guilty look on your face.....what did you do with him? :eek: Oh no! He's BLUE! I guess he got a little too close to the Easter Egg dye - I think they call that shade Norwegian Blue :p

Oggyflute
04-17-2006, 01:41 AM
:D :D Very good, :D :D

As long as he hasn't snuffed it. ;)

Killearn Kitties
04-17-2006, 05:23 AM
Hey! Why is my kitten blue? Why is Lady holding a hammer? Don't even THINK about nailing that kitten to it's perch!