Lori Jordan
04-12-2006, 07:34 AM
Congrats on being POTD!!!

lvpets2002
04-12-2006, 08:11 AM
;) ;) How so cute & sweet you are & in your own basket.. ***** CONGRATS ******

blue girl
04-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Bubbles, what a cute picture...and what an interesting hairstyle you have! I am sure you bring lots of happiness to your lucky owner. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Jax
04-12-2006, 09:33 AM
What an adooorable piggie you are Bubbles!! I love your sweet little face and long, luxuriant hair - someone is taking very good care of you. What a diva! Congrats to BEAUUUTIFUL BUBBLES! :) :D :)

Fender963
04-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Bubbles you are one very cute guniea pig.

Miss Z
04-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Aw, Bubbles, that picture of you is so adorable! Your owner seems to love you very much, who wouldn't with that cute little face of yours? Congratulations on being our special POTD!:D

tatsxxx11
04-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Hey there Bubbles:D Oh, what a precious piggie you are:D You give the Easter Bunny a run for the money, cutie pie:) I can't imagine a more loving birthday gift than you, Bubbles...a gift of unconditional love that keeps on giving! Your family is so lucky to have a sweet and gentle furkid like you and what a wonderful set of parents you were blessed with:) Me and my piggies Moon and Rosie send along a basket full of love and congratulations on your special day, Bubbles! Hope you're celebrating in high style, soaking up lots of extra love and sucking up lots of yummy veggies:) Hugs and wheeks to Bubbles, our most precious and deserving Pet of the Day:)