PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!! Its been awhile!!!

Miranda_Rae
04-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Hi you guys! Its been such a long time since I have been on here. I just thought that I would pop in a let you all know that Heidi and I are still alive and doing well. Heidi is doing well and we haven't done any more shows as we aren't going to be doing that anymore, but thats ok. I am ok with that. She is healthy and we haven't had anymore freak visits to the vet, but we did have an ear infection recently. She is not 3 years old, and we are going to be getting her spayed as soon as I get enough money for it as my parents wont pay for it. They will pay for every other vet bill but that, :( which I am not so happy about, but there is nothing that I can do about that. We are going to get more involved in agility as they said that I could teach agility and get a free class in return, which will work out wonderfully for us as we are kind of short on money right now. :) I haven't had a lot of time to spend on the whole obedience and agility work with her as I have been busy looking for a job and with school, but now that summer is coming I will be getting back into it, and hopefully I can get a job that involves dogs. :) I just thought that I would let you know that we are doing well and that Heidi is fine and that there hasn't been anymore incidents where she has had to go to the vet for crazy things. :rolleyes: I have my license now so that I can go places more freely. I just thought that I would let you all know whats been going on with us. Oh yes, we went to Mexico for a week and she stayed at home with my cousin taking care of her so that she wouldn't have to spend a whole week in a kennel. :) I don't know if she liked it any better as my cousin was working a lot so she had to spend a lot of time in her kennel, but at least she was home and not as stressed out as she would have been if she was at a kennel. Well thats whats new with us. Talk to you all later! :)

carole
04-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Welcome back i remember you well, yes it has been a long time since you were on PT, glad to hear all is well and Heidi is good too, pity your parents are not prepared to pay for the spaying, that seems very odd to me, but so happy to hear you are being responsible and saving up hard for it, good for you, Heidi is lucky to have you in her life, come by more often and keep us updated on things, take care. :)

moosmom
04-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Welcome back Amanda Rae!!! I've missed you!

Toby's my baby
04-11-2006, 07:16 PM
YOUR ALIVE!!! Gosh I've missed you, and think about you often! I am glad everything is going better, and I'm glad to here that Hiedi is going to get spayed. I hope you can check back again soon, maybe with some pictures..;) :p

zoomer
04-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Hello, I am pretty new here but though I'd come and tell you: Welcome Back! And you have a beautiful dog :D

luvofallhorses
04-11-2006, 08:03 PM
hello, welcome back! :) I think I remember you. I am glad you and Heidi are doing well..:)

flamepony12
04-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Wow! It sure has been a long time! Glad to see you back! :)

Almita
04-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Wow it has been a long time! I'm so glad you are back! Welcome Back! We have missed you!

anna_66
04-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Hi! Glad to see you and Heidi back again and doing well:)

Miranda_Rae
04-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Hey thanks for the warm welcome back! Yes, I will be working this summer, so I will be able to get her spayed quite soon. Maybe my parents will get internet in the fall because my brother is going off to college and it will be easier to keep in touch with him if we have internet at our house. I don't know. It probably won't happen. Thanks for the warm welcome back! :D I am glad that you all remember me!