PDA

View Full Version : Patches the Horse

Miss Z
04-11-2006, 06:24 AM
LOL, this is too cute! I found it whilst browsing on Google. Not sure about the horse eating cheeseburgers though:rolleyes: Couldn't we all do with a horse who answers the telephone and goes to sleep in a bed?

Video of Patches (http://gprime.net/video.php/patchesthehorse)

king2005
04-11-2006, 08:22 AM
Patches is on TV quite a bit hehehe

buttercup132
04-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Someone posted it on another board and I find it kind of cruel. Plus cheese burgers are't good for horses. It's cute but kind of cruel.

Miss Z
04-11-2006, 05:24 PM
Someone posted it on another board and I find it kind of cruel. Plus cheese burgers are't good for horses. It's cute but kind of cruel.

Yes, I agree that feeding him cheeseburgers is bad. But I don't necessarily think that his owners are cruel. If he didn't want to be in that car he could smash it up until it was unrecognisable as a car. It's bad enough getting most horses into a horsebox, so I think that he actually quite likes the car:) And his owners must be very trusting of him to let him in the house, so I reckon they care about him. Perhaps he could do with a little more exersize though, he's looking a little portly!

buttercup132
04-11-2006, 05:43 PM
This is what someone put on my other forum and I totally agree

I'm afraid I don't find that cute or funny at all, it's totally ridiculous and not at all natural for a horse to be treated like that. In my opinion it's no better than those people who are "killing their cats or dogs with kindness" by pandering to their every whim, overfeeding them, dressing them up and putting unnecessary pressure on their hearts.

Ok, they weren't feeding Patches chocolate or anything silly like that but a horse wouldn't do those things without being broken in to do them, much like a circus animal is forced to do tricks.

That guy doesn't need a pet horse, he needs psychiatric treatment or a servant.

That's my opinion.

Suki Wingy
04-11-2006, 08:21 PM
I agree with you Zara! If Patches didn't want to be there, he wouldn't! I found his video on clipshack a while ago, so funny!