PDA

View Full Version : A question concerning Isis

Sevaede
04-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Isis is our half Ragdoll and half Siamese kitten. She is 8 months old. I was curious about her colour and patterns. When she was about three months old, she lost all the hair on her nose, it got crusty, we treated it with some cream (leftover from when my Yorkie got a foxtail lodged in her vulva right before she got groomed), and it went away. However, distinctly YELLOW fur grew back and now the yellow fur is growing on both sides of her nose. Nothing to be worried about, right? I would like to find out what sort of points she has, as well, but I know that will have to wait until I can get a picture of her.

jenluckenbach
04-11-2006, 05:42 AM
After I needed to put antifungal cream on my Rutherford's neck, his fur (that area was white) turned yellow. He still has a tinge of that yellow, but it is growing out. I was never certain if it was a reaction to the cream or not.

Sevaede
04-12-2006, 01:47 AM
After I needed to put antifungal cream on my Rutherford's neck, his fur (that area was white) turned yellow. He still has a tinge of that yellow, but it is growing out. I was never certain if it was a reaction to the cream or not.

Sounds like the same thing except for that it is spreading rather than growing out.

catmandu
04-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Thats odd,but I dont think that its anything to worry about.
Isis would like distinctive with a Bright Yellow Nose.